3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vedran 25.04.20 10:24 pm

The developers do not want to pass off their game???(lit farts) (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Why hide quests???What were they Smoking? Every game is created to played to best fulfill the quests! Why did the developers hide these quests the player??I understand the replay value and all that but why hide them so that they can be found only at the highest level of luck! That kind of nonsense? If there had been a full moon in a certain place near lagoudera Billboard which Fig notice to take the quest, is that just? Or, find a plain bum in the alley, but make sure you had a neuropathy to take the quest? NOT explore the game world and then find the pieces of quests and will they have you castrated and weird but we don't care! And then players complain on the shortness of the game because the main part of the quests just hidden so that finding them is not really even times 3! In fact, there are only realized for 8 hours and everything else is hidden from the eyes of that Fig find! Here and complain that the game is short and absolutely right! One, two, and the end of the game!
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lehander 25.04.20

BioGen
The author is just a disease, addiction to games, he wants to hurry through the game and all, but not to enjoy it, this way one of the differences between nerds and just rest of people playing

s
saa0891 25.04.20

Console generation,what to do,used that for a pen drive everywhere,everything is illuminated,all clues and markers.

Vedran wrote:
but why hide them so that they can be found only at the highest level of luck!
Vedran wrote:
So you see, to get more quests, I had to Rob a Bank, find there's a kind of cell with many neuropathies, then find what the homeless in the alley and give him all this neuropathy to take his quests! And that's what I learned on YouTube and not myself!
It certainly is cool how some people stupefied,correctly wrote above,play in the cold,there is not something to miss,this game is just not for you.

t
the endless misanthropy o 25.04.20

In Deus ex so don't play like modern games. The game is very lamp, in all respects. If you do not put the boxes with a pyramid in the middle of Prague, or exploring the city (need it to visually memorize the areas and buildings, so at the current concepts in Deus ex would not be a big open world, it does not memorable details), then you do in the game is the same as the others. And why do you have Deus ex?

B
Beirut 25.04.20

Throw in a little fan..........
Why do you call this game RPG ??? There probably is more suitable adventure probably!!!
And a little agree with the topic starter, exploring the whole game he missed quest with Omar, his 100% pass in the stealth pass......

M
Maxura 25.04.20

So why bother to play if everything has been submitted? See the stream on YouTube and not missing anything. Already games suffer from the demands of players in terms of - I can't go change all, the plot is not interesting alter.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 25.04.20

I went for 30 hours , climbed everything in the game for which have PAID money and have fun , partly finite , sorry that is not enough , the game cropped it shows in the final part of the dialogue , still 30-40 hours and it would topcik , side quests drag the game , and if the vehicle has not found something so why play open world RPG if you are not able to explore and climb in all the cracks. There is an unwritten rule in these games , they give you story quest and while you still do not like the plot of never coming , always did , even warn you before the flight that you can't get the side effects if you lunete from the location.

S
Siniy Kot 25.04.20

Vedran
you SeaDogs did not play)))so there really puzzles.You are no labels and tooltips and fighting for hard,taxes-health drops,something is not pumped for balance-even start again(after a hundred-the other simulated fighting),screw up the quest easily,did not notice even the MAIN storyline-easy to get one of the coolest devices in the game-lose EVERYTHING first(especially cool that you can find it when you're fancy to outrageous),if you just died in battle-I think you were lucky.Dark souls sucks.And nothing-still play and mods make the game at least 100 years.
We assume that the Deus is such a feature,its very good,a little zastavljaet including the brain.
The only thing that hurt-do not give to play with all the cool new augments from the beginning of the game(((Even if you just use the thing and get achivku guest from the future-whatever,wait until this big poodle of Monsieur feel you need to change!This is really setting fire to farts!!!

K
K.e.k.s 25.04.20

What all on the author attacked? I too would be more comfortable if additional tasks are somewhere visible. And who needs more realism - could disable in settings.
Only after he learned from YouTube, some I missed, just not finding them. And the city I tried to explore that in relation to other jobs, I wish I did, because it came earlier to the place and heaped up there...

V
Vitalee 01.02.21

In short, explain to Vaska pzhlsta! I bought info for neuroposin, important objects opened, I decided to finish an additional mission and then walk through them ... I finished, important objects disappeared ... It turns out I am "Vasily", should I go through them right away? Or will they return?