3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vedran 25.04.20 10:24 pm

The developers do not want to pass off their game???(lit farts) (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Why hide quests???What were they Smoking? Every game is created to played to best fulfill the quests! Why did the developers hide these quests the player??I understand the replay value and all that but why hide them so that they can be found only at the highest level of luck! That kind of nonsense? If there had been a full moon in a certain place near lagoudera Billboard which Fig notice to take the quest, is that just? Or, find a plain bum in the alley, but make sure you had a neuropathy to take the quest? NOT explore the game world and then find the pieces of quests and will they have you castrated and weird but we don't care! And then players complain on the shortness of the game because the main part of the quests just hidden so that finding them is not really even times 3! In fact, there are only realized for 8 hours and everything else is hidden from the eyes of that Fig find! Here and complain that the game is short and absolutely right! One, two, and the end of the game!
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 25.04.20

not enough question marks over the characters and computers, it.
so it was immediately clear that he's a quest, here.

V
Vedran 25.04.20

MunchkiN 616
not enough question marks over the characters
Yes, even so! Nothing bad in this, you see! Hosted the game for 8 hours, of additional assignments took only quest from Delary about Daria's Arm and everything! So you see, to get more quests, I had to Rob a Bank, find there's a kind of cell with many neuropathies, then find what the homeless in the alley and give him all this neuropathy to take his quests! And that's what I learned on YouTube and not myself! Or, you see, I had, at the second visit to Prague, midnight, XS, with some luck and good fortune to be around XS how unremarkable Billboard to take the quest! In the end, although the game is awesome, but even for 1300 rubles, I think it is very short

L
Lehander 25.04.20

Vedran
The whole point of an RPG in this

R
RGC 25.04.20

Vedran
How can you get her for 8 hours do not understand, Played for 10 hours and even with the very first scene in Prague is not out, only here before metro came. Already scored 4 pieces of side quests and partially carried them out. It's Deus ex, then it is necessary to climb and look for a job, Yes.

K
KazymirZyba 25.04.20

Yes ...all written correctly.

B
Bard Lyutik 25.04.20

Want linearity, welcome to the cal office to blow. And here, Yes, jobs need to look for. You're whining all the time that want is open world. Here you have an open world where you have to look for

V
Vedran 25.04.20

Yes, I understand, nonlinearity, all the cases. But when I play the game I want to relax, have fun and not to sneak around, too dozens of hours in the hope that I find some of the quest in a dark dark corner then from him to catch on and look where is the beginning of this quest! That's just stupid. It's some kind of Sherlock Holmes, Ala, find the evidence and Dolby my brain of what to do with it. If I want this kind of quests I will go to the appropriate genre! But Deus CEN not talking about it!

D
Demitshur 25.04.20

Everything is built on research, not went-did not see=not received this quest. And what part was easy? Even in the first Deus Ex already had such a system.

A
Andrew Nash 25.04.20

Vedran wrote:
Not agree with you. Justify, as a fan DE disappointed it is only in this part.
The only and very significant drawback for me, like a knife in the back was a short main story.
As a fan, claim, without regard to the previous part, jammed me to the holes - I was waiting for this part as the naive youngster in the history of naive youngsters with awe and ugryzenye nails, like a convict counted the days on the calendar.
And I'm ready, personally, for myself, say now to buy this game for 60-80 dollars BUT for 50 hours main story and 50 hours of side effects and I do not care how and where they are hidden, how they will develop in what order - I LOVE it all, BUT !!!only in this case!!! I find all of them and not just going to replay IT THIS GAME, even more to say - replay all the parts along with it. Genova there is in it or not - I half! Is it graphene or the level of Cry of fear is my computer all drags, and nychka is the next PC - do not boast - is not the case and I'm not Panamas in all of this.
And yet - this is not a slag, and he'll be that way until the release of 2 DLC that will be woven into the game, and not on the socket, next to the history Jansen and completely restoring my expectations. And not only mine...

B
Bard Lyutik 25.04.20

Pfft, even at the deepest exploration of the world and search any interesteda in the game, the first passage will have a maximum of 30% of all achievements. It's been said that the game is designed for 3-4 pereprohozhdeniya to access the bulk of the hidden things and quests. He hosted the game for 60 hours, but opened the half of all that is in it. In search of the other half interesting and hidden content (without the aid of YouTube, etc) will go probably as much, it's still 60 hours. In total, over 120-150 hours to panagoda all. Is it bad that the replay value is at the highest level?

V
Vedran 25.04.20

Bard Buttercup
Yes, spit on the pereprohozhdeniya. If telling me half of everything that is in the game, forcing dozens of hours to find all this hidden content vincheva literally every square inch of the world, so as not to miss anything, then it is stupid. If they are all this hidden content allowed in favour of the duration of sujecki, I would be happy. And so, I see a good but very short igrulinu to a maximum of 10 hours. And I don't want to iterate through each brick in search of sanitarnych achievements and quests. I want plot and there is very little

V
Vedran 25.04.20

here's an example quest with Eliza kassan, well awesome same quest, but their mother, so why did it hide it? (I've not found naturally on utube saw). What prevents to include it in the campaign mode and not to hide so will find Fig? Well, not fuck you? Because, and swear that the game is short

O
Ostap Bandera 25.04.20

Vedran
not really, there cheto and hidden,I only remember the quest about God the car which is somewhere in the anals of sewers,and the quest with Eliza just about any fonyaschih flap starts

E
Ezon 25.04.20

friend obviously did not play gotiku2

M
MU-admin 25.04.20

Ezon

what about Gothic not so? there are quests enough and nobody was hiding

p
pochtipushkin 25.04.20

The post the man who just failed in the Sauce =)))

There are a lot of casual RPG, where even the path to the quest show. That's just it's already an RPG for children from 6 to 12 years.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 25.04.20

Hmm, sad. Increased generation of players who quest chew put in the mouth, and the handle take. The degradation is evident.

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

Ewgenij_BLR
Guys just bought some wrong game.If the head does not matter,but the menu didn't say anything butgo there..,it is not a game,and vyser. Imagine them in the box to throw?,there they stand - the game is shit,the hours passed,and nobody tells you where to go.

H
Hroft23 25.04.20

hahaha I was wondering is it stupid generation grew up, or the rating 17+ nobody's watching (Hello schoolchildren 10-12 years). It still put not to show there are Tits, and Mat's blood, but in order to show that the themes in the game are raised by adults and the whole approach to the game developers an adult and no one is going to poke your nose into quests and chew their importance to the Central plot (the quest about Gil, about Dashka, etc.).
Deus ex is a rare game that resonates with the reality of the contemporary political situation, conspiracy theories and international problems. This is interesting for those who have already left school and who are not indifferent to what is happening in the world around. And for those who do not care there is a series of Battles, Cold, and other akseno-shuternoy kazualschiny. If you are trying to join the serious things that are bigger than the game, try to think and look not only at the forefront in the game and not to shout immediately that something is not understood. I have all)

B
BioGen 25.04.20

Vedran
Don't understand your complaints, this is an RPG - here you have to look for quests, and they are not you.