3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2000Arsen 25.04.20 10:29 pm

The gyroscope on the DualShock 4 on PC

In General, I'm a little frazzled to search for drivers/emulators to configure the ds4's gyroscope as a separate axis and not as an additional control axes controller or mouse. Tried VJoy with InputMapper and DS4Windows, different versions, which, in theory, would help to snap the axis of the gyroscope axis from the virtual joystick VJoy, but I'm so stupid that nifiga can't do that if the program is not capable of. Tried to look for other programs, but only these three are somehow close to what I'm looking for. Of course just make the ds4's gyroscope to emulate one of the sticks or a mouse is possible via InputMapper, DS4Windows through steam, but used only two of the three axes of the gyroscope, and in the case of the sticks, they can't be assigned to another action, that is not exactly what I need. Of course emulation mouse gyro is already close to what I want, but there are two problems: a bit twitchy control and use only 2 axes out of 3. mainly want it for playing Elite Dangerous for a couple of other similar.
24 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 25.04.20

X_ray_83
Bad enough you're silver carp. Difficult you've got probably

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

william1992
When you don't know what gyro then Yes its easy to emulate ! Always delivered people who consider themselves smarter than others )))

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83
Um, I don't mean to emulate the gyroscope, I mean to emulate the axis of the sticks, using the DS4's gyroscope. And of all the programs that I used only InputMapper can simulate a 3 axis gyro, when in the other only 2 axis. But they normally are emulated only two, when tilted forward/backward and left/right (pitch and roll), but the third is not clear at all under what movements work, although by process of elimination it must be twists and turns left/right (yaw). Of course, to use the gamepad turns (yaw) through the accelerometer, but it is suitable only for mouse emulation, axis in this case normally not emulated those programs that I know of.

S
SaDaR 19.11.20

2000Arsen
You can't say that question. I'm in the stim choose the calibration of the gyroscope, there's a report of 5 seconds and everything, no more happens, it should not be the same, or I do not understand? Only recently purchased ds4v2, everything seems to work, but how to test the gyroscope through the steam?