3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dumatel 27.04.20 11:43 am

Low FPS. (The Witcher)

Low FPS on the computer on which lags should not be. For example in the scene with Chimera(when you break the gate) FPS drops to 7. The game is licensed.
Computer configuration:

33 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

Dumatel
Radika bad friends with this game.Moreover,it is single core CPU.Compare the load of the graphics card and the CPU load at the time of drawdown MSI Afterbuner'om.I once Radeon'e 4890 at the same time the game dropped to 17K/s. as well will drawdown to catch in one of the villages near Vizim and in the Merchant Quarter, in broad daylight,when a lot of people will.If the card is at full load,so CPU single core cannot cope with this game
On my Phenom'e ll x4 game in the Merchant quarter Frisian,and the Riesen goes without problems.

D
Dumatel 27.04.20

[Denis], but as something to do to involve only one kernel, can you?

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

Dumatel
There is a threshold of CPU Control.But I did not use it in this game.It can help to try at least a couple of cores to use Witcher 1.In short,empirically

a
asbarton 27.04.20

[Denis]
I have fx8350+ r9-280 the game is running , so look for the cause

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

Dumatel
don't listen to these two, you can not use multiple cores in a game in which I can added multi-threading. is that - rewrite engine. And low fps at all, especially in the third Chapter. Constantly count in the district 27 in the merchant quarter. it's not about hardware, but in plwah, which is screwed to the ancient engine that could not pull even. at first thought it may be fashion so hard, my ENB was just on textures, but I have a clean game, all the same drawdown. I can only say that fps here greatly raises the grass off and lowering the range of visibility, from change other settings, the difference did not feel

D
Dumatel 27.04.20

And if you try to insert the old GeForce 9600GT, what do you think will increase FPS?

D
Dumatel 27.04.20

I love the game one of my first games, I would not want it on YouTube's' passing.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

Dumatel
don't know, but probably not. I'm a little so the answer is formulated - game Hrenov stalling effects screwed and sucks optimized to more or less new hardware. if you can spend an extra 15-20 minutes to install and test - forward.

l
legusor 27.04.20

the first part with multithreading is not friendly, and computer configuration will not allow itself to play the game at the highest graphics, however, such that drawdowns are not normal. try to disable desktop effects and put the quality on low, then protest scene with the drawdown.

any programs you don't force the game to use more cores, but less – it is possible directly through the task Manager (process click - set line). the first Witcher is not observed such phenomena as forced to disable all but one cores during the game, as, for example, in the first part of far cry.

you have 4GB RAM, maybe it simply lacks the game, check how much free memory you have, poodly unnecessary tasks and services at the time of the game.

check the CPU frequency and video card, check their heating, maybe they're overheating and dropping frequency.

D
Dumatel 27.04.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion the game is already installed.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

legusor
what kind of nonsense are you talking about the configuration of the computer ? have you actually seen the requirements ? he has at maximum all to go.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

Dumatel
I'm talking about the video card installation and testing

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

Dumatel
Try the old one.But it older driver.

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Config in the Studio you

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

[Denis]
amd fx8350
gtx950
RAM-10gb

enough or something to add ?

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

[Denis]
so be it, even Monique fill - lg of some kind with a resolution of 1440x900

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Why are you so nervous?Came save,where have you got 27K/S. I now Have this game installed.Rayzen on the run,look.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

[Denis]
while there is no such saves, yesterday evening went to the outskirts only. and so I can say that these 27фпс I will be in the merchant quarter. and why just nervous ?

D
Dumatel 27.04.20

Hallelujah!!!!

D
Dumatel 27.04.20

Changed the video card, the minimum FPS 14, MAX 106!

D
Dumatel 27.04.20

However, the old noise anymore, but it's the little things.