3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mafuska 27.04.20 05:30 pm

That's why SoJ is already Ohm! (Diablo 2)

p.s.
avtor ne ya
132 Comments
Sort by:
R
RescueCat 27.04.20

All those who correct their posts without a stupid phrase [Edit] severely punished, their karma will worsen[Edit]smiling, and on their car nakaka[Edit]yut pigeons. There is even a special button that would personally punish them.

l
lait_one 27.04.20

video transcripts! ))

B
Believein 27.04.20

Obsessed
+
of this divine imaginary question mark! ;D
It is the same!

T
T-Fox 27.04.20

tin, man, I cried like
Before the comparison is SMT. Everything was fine in the post of new.

And you, OBS, don't go for him.

y
yamas 27.04.20

no, the won - schuber says that there is not so easy.. LET OBYASNIT KAROCHE

Q
QLinkee 27.04.20

NSKuber apparently alludes to it here:
Momentum with the Union as are not allocated by commas:
1) if to the fore in turnover is the value of circumstances of manner (how?); usually such momentum can be replaced by the nominative case of a noun or adverb, for example: As the hail rained buckshot (Lermontov) (Wed: rained hail)

N
NSKuber 27.04.20

Yeah, that's what. Smoking a page of the letters.ru a few minutes to understand where does :D

T
T-Fox 27.04.20

there's an obvious comparison, cried like someone or something.

O
Obsessed 27.04.20

I don't care! :D I commas are not friends, but in the original version they I have a MB and the case. however, I guess I abused them, so Ilyas, in principle, right. current you have on the game showdown and if Torum says he 3@LL|KB@p, how 3@LL|KB@p might be right? :DD

Spoilerroom says he 3@LL|KB@p
awkward, I made.. :D

O
Obsessed 27.04.20

I'm glad everyone liked it)
DIA., krasauchik! very, very ч0тко turned out!! :DD

T
T-Fox 27.04.20

Obsessed
My point is that no matter zaskar Kurt or not, but he was wrong.
Blistatel grammar, your mother, calm down! Do not look for faults in others if they themselves are doing - it looks ridiculous.

PS. In my defense, I try not to accuse his interlocutor of his negramotnov, because he is not without sin.

Q
QLinkee 27.04.20

T-Fox
Duck in the example of Rosenthal is also the comparison explicit, fell something, but the comma is not necessary.

P
Paca Vaca 27.04.20

Let's just agree that the Kura — l@X.

y
yamas 27.04.20

T-Fox
Yes well also that point out mistakes.. Free lessons of Russian language will not prevent

P
Paca Vaca 27.04.20

Yes well also that point out mistakes.. Free lessons of Russian language will not prevent

yamas, as he said I: who are the judges?. Do you think Kurt or negative will have a disservice of such lessons?

O
Obsessed 27.04.20

zaskar Kurt or not
T-Fox, ilya-125rus = Cura?? 0__o

In short, get off on the fact that Kura — l@X.
Do vác, :DDDD

fell something, but the comma is not necessary.
QLinkee, YOU tell me, I got there in the first post, all of normal or not? :DD

T
T-Fox 27.04.20

Obsessed
And I, therefore, do not you believe? ;D

B
Believein 27.04.20

Obsessed
ilya-125rus = Cura?? 0__o
And you just now realized this?)
Torum about this already have been told)

O
Obsessed 27.04.20

T-Fox, I believe, but Kelinci meticulous! we both could be wrong, but from their all-seeing eye reveals nothing. ;D there they are, already Akis Rosenthal chitayte (surely vrei s odasi?) ;DD

Incredible., he HINTED! ;-) and you never know PG betuganov? and do not count! © ;D

ilya-125rus, Kura, and sho you the basic уч0ткой? covered crowing and promotion of petubastis? :D

Q
QLinkee 27.04.20

Obsessed
NSKuber already said that there's a whole one extra comma, and then nifiga not obvious =)