3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
whatsupman 08.10.19 06:05 pm

Brothers on the gun. - Novigrad (Triss) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced the following problem - I passed all the missions the chain of Brothers in arms - Novigrad. But the quest with Triss still active Help Triss with her chores in Novigrad. I saved her wards (at the masquerade). Other kV it does not. What to do?
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razor12345 08.10.19

whatsupman
Yes, and you have not one such trouble) Triss bhagavana finally came out, it involves a lot of quests, and in kaer morhen, it is necessary to send as soon as you can otherwise, then it's a crap. I hope this fix patches..

M
MalluM 08.10.19

whatsupman
there is a joke there is one - if not to fulfill kV with Triss at the conclusion of magicians to square freak, it automatically will fail.

I understand the game has a few moments when some square is automatically canceled when you progress through the story.

w
whatsupman 08.10.19

In General, in the end, Triss was on the defense, Ian called her.

M
MalluM 08.10.19

whatsupman
there is a joke there is one - if not to fulfill kV with Triss at the conclusion of magicians to square freak, it automatically will fail.

I understand the game has a few moments when some square is automatically canceled when you progress through the story.

S
SpartanSoap 08.10.19

whatsupman
come to her house and begin a quest it's Now or never, with which you will help to lead the wizards from Novigrad.

w
whatsupman 08.10.19

In General, in the end, Triss was on the defense, Ian called her.

S
SpartanSoap 08.10.19

whatsupman
come to her house and begin a quest it's Now or never, with which you will help to lead the wizards from Novigrad.

P
Purgesha 08.10.19

whatsupman
I mean, she still arrived at kaer morhen? simple I at the masquerade began to kiss and eventually she sailed still in Kovir. To clarify the situation)
PS by the way if her kiss and say I love and she is going to kaer Morhen, it will affect relations with Jenifer, what will be the consequences? Will it be it's for the romance with Triss? I just want achivku for the full composition, but nothing to reassure the ugly Triss I have no right, the Witcher owns Jennifer, it always has been)

P
Purgesha 08.10.19

whatsupman
I mean, she still arrived at kaer morhen? simple I at the masquerade began to kiss and eventually she sailed still in Kovir. To clarify the situation)
PS by the way if her kiss and say I love and she is going to kaer Morhen, it will affect relations with Jenifer, what will be the consequences? Will it be it's for the romance with Triss? I just want achivku for the full composition, but nothing to reassure the ugly Triss I have no right, the Witcher owns Jennifer, it always has been)

M
MasterPiece_of_the_Ninja 08.10.19

Purgesha
Not to get involved with 2 or Yen or Triss,if you start with 2 ,then expect trouble in the form of jobs tango Threesome

M
MasterPiece_of_the_Ninja 08.10.19

Purgesha
Not to get involved with 2 or Yen or Triss,if you start with 2 ,then expect trouble in the form of jobs tango Threesome

M
Margarita Bencler 08.10.19

What to do-I don't know. Same thing with Triss. Radovid calling with Triss, nothing happens. But one of the dialogue how she is doing... an eye for an Eye has performed.

S
Semen Lomakin 08.10.19

Guys, play IKS Bosque, the problem was solved by protanium from the inventory of a certain letter smelling of perfume.

M
Margarita Bencler 08.10.19

What to do-I don't know. Same thing with Triss. Radovid calling with Triss, nothing happens. But one of the dialogue how she is doing... an eye for an Eye has performed.

X
XAlonEX 08.10.19

One quest Sabogal, most likely due to Fast Travel, type in the console:
addfact(q302_completed)
addfact(q302_post_mafia_completed)
addfact(sq302_start)
Personally, I helped. Console in cheats download.

S
Semen Lomakin 08.10.19

Guys, play IKS Bosque, the problem was solved by protanium from the inventory of a certain letter smelling of perfume.

M
Misakin 08.10.19

XAlonEX
Thank you for help. Using mod to fast travel from any point, immediately thought. Be careful to use.

X
XAlonEX 08.10.19

One quest Sabogal, most likely due to Fast Travel, type in the console:
addfact(q302_completed)
addfact(q302_post_mafia_completed)
addfact(sq302_start)
Personally, I helped. Console in cheats download.

M
Max235235 08.10.19

XAlonEX
thank you, my good man!

M
Misakin 08.10.19

XAlonEX
Thank you for help. Using mod to fast travel from any point, immediately thought. Be careful to use.