3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
whatsupman 08.10.19 06:05 pm

Brothers on the gun. - Novigrad (Triss) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced the following problem - I passed all the missions the chain of Brothers in arms - Novigrad. But the quest with Triss still active Help Triss with her chores in Novigrad. I saved her wards (at the masquerade). Other kV it does not. What to do?
55 Comments
Sort by:
W
WoodenG0 08.10.19

XAlonEX
Use fast travel, and introduced the team, not helped.

M
Max235235 08.10.19

XAlonEX
thank you, my good man!

W
WoodenG0 08.10.19

XAlonEX
Use fast travel, and introduced the team, not helped.

W
WoodenG0 08.10.19

And, that's all. You need to complete the quest enemy of the People when you report back to the Genealogy on his ship, at the pier you will meet the messenger and given a note which will trigger the quest regarding assistance to Tris for the homeless.
Personally, I like to work, but was also a small glitch. Had to run up and down the pier near the ship Rodovid, and the screensaver does not run. I thought that glitch on the entrance to the ship, and it turned out that this messenger zaglyuchil. Walked up and down the pier and everything was fine.

W
WoodenG0 08.10.19

And, that's all. You need to complete the quest enemy of the People when you report back to the Genealogy on his ship, at the pier you will meet the messenger and given a note which will trigger the quest regarding assistance to Tris for the homeless.
Personally, I like to work, but was also a small glitch. Had to run up and down the pier near the ship Rodovid, and the screensaver does not run. I thought that glitch on the entrance to the ship, and it turned out that this messenger zaglyuchil. Walked up and down the pier and everything was fine.

d
denisamazc 08.10.19

WoodenG0
completed the quest via command console, came with a report to the Rodovid and 0 confused. Hanging also quest to help Triss with her chores, approach her, and she is silent... Ran around the ship in the same sense 0. No letter nothing damn, probably will have to fail this kV

P
Preoritet 08.10.19

XAlonEX
Thanks for help

d
denisamazc 08.10.19

WoodenG0
completed the quest via command console, came with a report to the Rodovid and 0 confused. Hanging also quest to help Triss with her chores, approach her, and she is silent... Ran around the ship in the same sense 0. No letter nothing damn, probably will have to fail this kV

P
Preoritet 08.10.19

XAlonEX
Thanks for help

Z
ZuZuSoSo 08.10.19

That does not help, I XAlonEX launched quest enemy was completed, but after the Marina who does the letter not given.
I meditated there and ran, no sense.
In the end I found a console command for it scented letter, but reading it to sense the same is not given.
Like things will have to be in a new place.
Interested in the new game + will all work, or a completely new will have to undergo?

w
witcher1108 08.10.19

Qellforine
when will call? with Roche I did already. it did not help. all quests performed but Triss was not asked to accompany the port

Z
ZuZuSoSo 08.10.19

That does not help, I XAlonEX launched quest enemy was completed, but after the Marina who does the letter not given.
I meditated there and ran, no sense.
In the end I found a console command for it scented letter, but reading it to sense the same is not given.
Like things will have to be in a new place.
Interested in the new game + will all work, or a completely new will have to undergo?

A
Artem Ermolov 08.10.19

XAlonEX
Best

w
witcher1108 08.10.19

Qellforine
when will call? with Roche I did already. it did not help. all quests performed but Triss was not asked to accompany the port

A
Artem Ermolov 08.10.19

XAlonEX
Best