3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Onotole_console 08.10.19 06:07 pm

Board Assembly

Welcome! Help the Council plan to upgrade a computer that faces a dilemma: take the RTX 2080 super or rx 5700xt in conjunction with the 7 percent ryzen 3700x/3800х. Now is ryzen 5 2600; Monique fullhd, under, and plan AP. I would like to, at 2-3 enough without the upgrade.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 08.10.19

Onotole_console
Just take 2080 super you for 2-3 years until there is a percent change.
And there after 3 years will be a new, there and take.
Better for percent the money 2080ti, more fps in games get.

d
darkpromo 08.10.19

Well 2600 no reason to change, it can still be a good idea to podrzavati, and for fullhd it makes no sense to take 2080,unless you like to play 120+ fps

O
Onotole_console 08.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Also I tend to 2080s, and Tishka is not enough, we have it is 50% more expensive super.
darkpromo
Today maybe not, but after that year you may already ti is not enough)) Clumsy optimize has long been a trend in recent years. The only question is how well my PERC will open 2080

A

Onotole_console
I just offered to take instead 3700х or 3800х 2080ti for the money that you want to upgradethe percent.
More fps you will get, especially in 4K.

O
Onotole_console 08.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
I have a budget of 55-60K. 2080s cost from 53k, rx5700xt + 3700x/3800x - 56-62k, 2080ti from 82к.

A

Onotole_console
Over 71 on the player you can find.
Well, it's your business of course.

S
Sasha Shenin 08.10.19

Onotole_console
RX 570 XT this is about the 2070s and generally it is better to buy 1080Ti + 3700х

l
legusor 08.10.19

take rtx 2080 super. she's gaming performance is superior to 1080ti. RX5700XT performance as usual rtx 2070, but given the fact that the Amud life ugly-ass drivers on the video and there is no way to put the normal user permissions with dual Absalom or more of the nominal value monitor + lack of support of NVIDIA chips, which, even if available to include red cards, as, for example, hairworks in the Witcher 3, you will eat when you activate more than half of the FPS, whereas nvidia did not notice the effects. still relive radeon, AMD VCE, and hardware acceleration OCL programs – the same shit and does not go to any comparison with nvidia shadowplay, CUDA and NVENC. and Amudarya card powerfully suck in games vulkan at-horse heated. to the same old problem, older than me, with randomly disabling the display in 2D mode nobody nowhere and not corrected.
all of the above, I would argue, as in the past an avid user of the Amud, which will never go on their own.
in addition, all processors ryzen 3000, except r9 3900x and r93950x (will be released in November-December) are odnocletocnami, i.e., only one processor chip cores, and this means that the write speed in RAM is always about two times lower than in processors with two copletly (chips with cores). here's Amud Chilena optimization. it turns out that you get ryzen 3600\3700\3800 and they are all, in fact, defective. plus the whole zalupa with infinity fabric, the inability to this day to supply normal high-speed memory (in many cases, cases, 3000 or 3200 – the ceiling. boy, was I not inclined to pererozhdeniem, but I know that on the intol such problems is long gone, and for the Amud even with such frequencies have fucking brains, because XMP Marinochka often may not duplici, plus frequent cases of the motherboard with the T-topology of RAM when normal operation again it is necessary to experience hemorrhoids), raw BIOS on the motherboard, unsupported processors stated frequency, which will AGAIN fix AGESA to 1.0.0.4, and high-end chipsets from the overheated South bridges, which are back fans from the beginning of zero, don't make AMD attractive.
I would with your budget just bought on b\gtx 1080ti finished off on a core i7 or i7 8700k 9700k, because both processare significantly more stable and more productive than 2600 r5, in any of the tasks. under 1920x1080 with it (1080ti) can play all at max speed and beyond, and even put apskeyl, for example 3200х1800, simultaneously forgetting the Amud and its potential at which dwenadzatiperstnuu processor all the settings can suck sistematechnic competitor.
not that I am Amud-agresor, but just what I have described is on the surface and more is the facts.
if you have the opportunity to buy intel and nvidia, I always buy intel and nvidia did not even think about solutions from AMD. if not, then: welcome to our hut!©.

A

legusor
Is that sarcasm?
Do you even know what you write?
legusor wrote:
and Amudarya card powerfully suck in games on vulkan
Well, so much that vega 64 (recall the competitor for the price of 1080) bypasses it by 40-50%
And the fact that 5700xt stronger 1080ti better not say anything.
Spoiler
legusor wrote:
odnocletocnami, i.e., only one processor chip cores, and this means that the write speed in RAM is always about two times lower
And what is bad? After all, games are important latency and the speed of reading/copying.
What will you gain entry?
AMD is cheaper. It is better to take for example 1600+2080 ti for 4 to gaming than 8700k and 2070, and not to forget because Intel needed a chiseled memory with samsung b-die which is as the CPU and top mother ohladom to disperse all this, when AMD have the only mother on the b450 and boxed cooler that would just play games, not dick to face off in 720p on low graphics settings.
legusor wrote:
finished off on a core i7 or i7 8700k 9700k, because both processare significantly more stable and performs better than r5 2600
Of course more productive, because they are 3 times more expensive, this is normal mathematics.