3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diray777 27.04.20 07:25 pm

FPS drops (Grand Theft Auto 5)

AMD FX8370 in stock
HtperX Kingston Fury 16gb 1600Hz
Gigabyte GTX1060 6GB
Drawdown seems not large,up to 45 FPS,but it feels like 25 frames of all...the load on the graphics card is low, 30-45% of
Driver all the latest

22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diray777 27.04.20

Also in the settings of consumption of video RAM 2252,but the MSI Afterburner monitoring shows consumption almost 3600Gb..

R
RiseSoma 27.04.20

AMD FX8350
12gb Opera. Kingston ssd 460гб.
MSI GTX1060 6GB. 1920x1080.
all the same. advised paging file start to become better. then the same thing. magic game............

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 27.04.20

Turn off vertical sync. You didn't need it.
Just because it may be a subsidence in the game due to waiting for synchronization of the frame rate.

The paging file is NOT INCLUDED!
You have 16gb of RAM! The pagefile is basically not needed.
A paging file refers to the hard disk to pozarowski data in the game, which itself can adversely affect game performance.

Also, make sure there are no applications (Except the right system) would not work in parallel with the game.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 27.04.20

Diray777
Happy Birthday :)

C
CryteK 27.04.20

On fufish drawdowns will be in GTA 5,it is necessary to drive percents and the bus)

A
AndreyBatkovich 27.04.20

Diray777
Follow the CPU usage and better cores. Preferred for that put half synchronization. If somewhere, in some nuclei the peak load is more than 50%, then with full synchronization processor not the graphics card loads in addition, unable to cope.

T
The_Bulldozer 27.04.20

Diray777

AMD FX8370 in stock

In principle, the thread can be closed - use of AMD as anything other than a calculator it is a bad idea. But Oh well. Can business and not in it and according to tests it is not too the bottom . . . basically.

Gigabyte GTX1060 6GB
Drawdown seems not large,up to 45 FPS,but it feels like 25 frames...

Ie you play the 1060 and complain that you have GTA5 that uses highly refined technologies (go/Google and read it) that you are likely to inject in a fierce high that even 1080 the strain, you have a drawdown right up to 45 ??? Seriously ??? on 1060 ?!

Hmm . . .

Essexplay

Essexplay wrote:

Turn off vertical sync. You didn't need it.

Sink press less than 1% performance. And in his case even less of the frame. Disabling will not lead at all to anything, and will only make sintering because of the spread of personnel, moreover, will make the spread even wider.

Teach materiel.

In his case wsync include just need. The restriction can stabilize the dispersion.

Just because it may be a subsidence in the game due to waiting for synchronization of the frame rate.

Subsidence can not be. Frame rate will initially be slightly lower and fixed - Yes, but not sagging.

The paging file is NOT INCLUDED!
You have 16gb of RAM! The pagefile is basically not needed.

For the system it is possible for 3D applications it is necessary to leave.

A paging file refers to the hard disk to pozarowski data in the game
that by itself may have a negative impact on game performance.

Nothing that he has a SSD ?! Anything that even in theory it will not cause even small flashes ?!

A
AndreyBatkovich 27.04.20

By the way, what motherboard?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 27.04.20

The_Bulldozer
Well.Candy took it and complains.Even on the flawed AMD, which has always some problems.Everyone knows that NVIDIA all my life bends and bends is red, and if not console, they would have the yards broke and did not produce iron.

l
legusor 27.04.20

the frequency of RAM try to raise at least to 1866, as well the frequency hyper transport, and cpu notrhbridge put in a 2600 or maximum zoom in to them.
I have a similar problem so got rid of it, but I was worse: the bottom of the motherboard – the RAM above 1866 to disperse, and HT\NB to 2600 even barely make it. it was 1333 MHz and 2200.
and all these swap files will not help you. besides, you can always reduce all settings to minimum and by improving them one after the other to identify those that are broken and lead to subsidence.

A
AnPei 27.04.20

Monitor weak. Need driver to deceive the more that nvidia does not mind. Control panel nvidia changing the degree - DSR to set the ratio for full HD in the settings of GTA 5 should display 1920-1080 , fps above 60 is a normal phenomenon because the upper threshold frequency of 60 Hz. the monitor it is necessary to remove (not to be confused with overclocking the monitor because you can burn), and then to see how it will work.

D
Diray777 27.04.20

Essexplay
System is on SSD ADATA SU800
Games on HDD WD Caviar BLUE 1TB

D
Diray777 27.04.20

Salvador Gunzerker
Thank you))

t
tuman31 27.04.20

gtaVlauncher.exe put a low priority
gtav.exe put high priority

S
Shadowarm 27.04.20

Diray777
Do you happen during these flashes self radio is not enabled?Because noticed online with included self radio starts friezes.

D
Diray777 27.04.20

Shadowarm
Sometimes include,but about a problem hear for the first time

G
GIBAY 27.04.20

The_Bulldozer wrote:
Ie you play the 1060 and complain that you have GTA5 that uses highly refined technologies (go/Google and read it) that you are likely to inject in a fierce high that even 1080 the strain, you have a drawdown right up to 45 ??? Seriously ??? on 1060 ?!
What other technology ?
In the game I played run from 2007, and cut compared to GTA 4.
She's rushing, even on a gts 250.

M
MephistoXX 27.04.20

The_Bulldozer wrote:
Sink press less than 1% performance. And in his case even less of the frame. Disabling will not lead at all to anything, and will only make sintering because of the spread of personnel, moreover, will make the spread even wider.
That's all well and good, but the fact that the lion's share of games sync can and half APF to pick up. I don't their stuff" and do not understand the intricacies of this technology, but believe my eyes that showed me in a huge number of games that if you don't have a stable 60 fps without a problem, because of the v sync drop can reach 30 frames, when without it they are limited to some 50-55 frames. And I guess it's not neediness that the settings really low ,and it is in fact of the settings. And if the video card is not capable of delivering a stable 60+ everywhere and always, it is best to cut this crap out of harm's way.

M
Metalist1925 27.04.20

MephistoXX
this is what, for example? I always turn on vsync because the frame cuts strain

M
Metalist1925 27.04.20

Attacker
ie if the fps is stable 60 does not hold, it is best to disable?