3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LEXA199688 27.04.20 07:32 pm

MSI Gaming GTX 1060 X 6G is not a stable download of GPU

The problem is that the GPU of this card is not stable. That is, for example, in games like Stalker, evrotrek simulator and other not very demanding games do not load this map on 100% and as a consequence this leads to low FPS. And in a game like the Witcher 3 vidyuhi loaded almost on 100% and it allows you to set almost all settings on high, while the conditional Stalker at maximum settings I get 25 - 150 fps. I5 4460, 8gb ram, win 8.1
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEXA199688 27.04.20

lokkie
Just wondering why the Witcher 3 are all great flies, and in conditional Stalker and evrotrek kapets's going on.

l
legusor 27.04.20

disable vertical sync in all games and driver
put all settings on max in all games
include dsr in the nvidia driver, the dsr smoothing to 0%
in the game set the resolution 3840x2160
download all chips will be 146% without a problem
I guarantee it

L
LEXA199688 27.04.20

legusor
Thank you for the constructive response.

S
SonyK_2 27.04.20

LEXA199688
Depends on the game - often old not optimized for megapolis. The same Stalker basically loads a single CPU core. Test on the newer games - if they download a video card up to 99-100%, the percent of its open. And don't forget to disable vertelney synchronization - if you had tearing screen, set for the game in nVidia panel the option Quickly.
Spoiler

L
LEXA199688 27.04.20

SonyK.
Thank you

S
SonyK_2 27.04.20

LEXA199688
By the way, the Stalker (especially in some mods like Lost Alpha) is a very tricky optimization - after starting the game can download none to 100%, then the figure falls. But if you persist, exit and load the save game, again full throttle...
Also, in some games can help mode setting Maximum performance in the nVidia panel:
Spoiler
And switches the power plan to"High performance:
Spoiler

L
LEXA199688 27.04.20

SonyK.
Thank you for real help.

S
SonyK_2 27.04.20

LEXA199688
And games - don't be afraid to experiment with the graphics settings. Is turn off antialiasing for ultra (to pull), and the game doesn't load none to maximum, switched on anti-aliasing - and download more and the FPS increased. The most important thing in ultra settings with max anti-aliasing - the consumption of video memory. New games eat her well (especially if you have the screen resolution is decent) if there was a sharp dips frames - don rested whether the playing of video memory.
Is that rests in the processor, but it is usually when a lot of objects - calculation of their physics on the CPU, etc. for Example: type in Stalker a lot of swag, and then throw it all in one place and look at this pile of junk - the framerate of the fly in the zeros, although the percent and none are loaded to 100%.

D
DedylI9 27.04.20

LEXA199688
The witch with the Stalker were compared fps? Just the Witcher 3 wins the fact that is an RPG game, for which 40-50fps comfort. About the Stalker, try to look for optimized teksturki(helped me). These textures are not much different from high, but they are well skonvertirovanna(less polygons)

L
LEXA199688 27.04.20

DedylI9
Thanks for the advice. No I did not compare, it's just weird that in the Stalker variation of 25 fps - 150

f
fomir 27.04.20

LEXA199688
The level of congestion does not affect fps, it's just an indicator of Available resources OO What the hell all talking about?
Your problem is win 8.1 and the CPU.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 27.04.20

LEXA199688 wrote:
does not work consistently. That is, for example, in games like Stalker, evrotrek simulator and other not very demanding games
Well, found nothing to compare! These games basically no optimization, even under the iron of that generation, not to mention new. Engine guestuser assembled on the knee, of the stolen source code of id tech. EUROTRAC generally revised ancient prism3d! The engines are 20 years old.