3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20 07:33 pm

How to live life silly and pointless?

Pointless to live life is not easy, need to try. The meaning is not necessarily something positive. And sometimes the most seemingly useless person generates a huge amount of sense around him.
Imagine this situation: is drunk and absolutely inadequate bum in the street, and runs past him, the little boy thought, never want to be like him. All. Then starts the chain, which from the original lying on the pavement of the homeless is very far, the boy tries by all means to achieve something, to learn, to work and to invent, in the end is the designer of interplanetary modules, for example. All this is enough. The boy grew up, his life was filled with meaning. What about the homeless who were lying on the pavement? The whole point of his life was just to engender in the mind of the boy the idea is not to be like. And not be lying this bum on the pavement that day? It would not be in the end of a civil engineer, sends in the interplanetary space ships.
So how would we not thought that our life is meaningless - it may have a meaning even for all mankind, just as we will never know.
But stupid for myself to live life very easily. Do not have even to become homeless, just to be lazy. You don't even need a drunk and a drug addict to be, just need to stop for anything to strive for. To be a janitor or dishwasher, and calm down. Some no benefits to society, but a life so good and meaningful especially difficult to call. And meaning, and so no. Life is a senseless thing, by nature. All that is, arose by chance, due to the fact that the four atoms encountered on the way of the universe, and was the first cell that multiplied, mutated, and as a result became a man. I think that to live life silly and pointless easy. Just need to go with the flow, doing nothing for their future. But life is a struggle. Who does not risk does not drink champagne! In life a lot of obstacles for happy and easy life, but through this I feel great joy and have the strength for new achievements. Pointless passing minutes add up in a meaningless life.

Recommendations how to live is stupid and pointless.
Спойлер1) Education doesn't get at what it is for stupid life?
2) Before getting married, make as many children as possible - three, better yet five.
3) Take out a mortgage, and even better two, to have until the end of life enough.
4) Buy a car loan and a few loans to add on all sorts of stuff.
5) Start some futile business to go broke for sure.
6) Then you declare bankruptcy.
7) Divorce my wife and marry again, don't forget about the new kids.
8) drop Everything and go to the village to start a new life, that is, to do farming.
9) will Again be burned, and return to the city where You no longer need.
10) Turn into a bum, start to drink bitter and complaining about life.
11) Most importantly - do not listen to advice, live your mind, you know how.
Good luck in stupid and meaningless life!
79 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrus-1994 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS wrote:
But life is a struggle
Well, it started. Here it is modern thinking, formed coretechnology (supposedly) the Genesis and spread of the market economy. I'd rather go into the topic of sex.
PS. Well, maybe a couple of times race.

d
danulaca 27.04.20

In General, no matter what we do, no matter how tried, still would not make sense. Sense that even if the boy would have colonized the entire solar system, galaxy, or even the entire universe. You'd still be where to get people, even the most advanced not. There are things no man can control. For example to get into a parallel universe, beyond all that can exist. And based on that you will be useless, like the homeless. And sooner or later humanity will still die. Don't know how, maybe tomorrow, maybe a year, maybe even in 10 quintillion years.

G
Garrus-1994 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
And you what the issue was taken for a seminars? Just maybe we will coincide and be one and too to tell. The Professor then we will not put the machine, and I need it)

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

Garrus-1994
read topics dinosa is harmful to healthy mind. the whole point already revealed in the title

G
Garrus-1994 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
How can you drive on a Professor?:D will Deduct from the PG :D

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

Garrus-1994
calling this Ananias Professor you make me smile)

J
JC Jensen 27.04.20

the authors conduct workshops on this matter,judging by your topics you know

G
Garrus-1994 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
All for fun...and sprees too. But the author is not a helluva lot of partying, and it turns out that the life I have lived in my 22 years of pointless though. And I need it :D

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL wrote:
read topics dinosa is harmful to healthy mind. the whole point already revealed in the title
That's it for the healthy . You as vulnerability person to go drocherov Chan.. I'll tell you what: the best remedy for all sorts of fixations, nervous breakdowns and mental agony cold vodka. Warm helps worse. But also helps. In severe cases, vodka is recommended varnishing beer. Relax Grewal you're very tense . Your psyche is constantly wedge between the inferiority complex and the awareness of their own superiority. Absolute normality is in itself a deviation in the psyche.

n
nominar 27.04.20

Lying under a palm tree, the Negro and waits for him banana will fall, how will fall down so
he will eat it. Nearby is white and says to the Negro:
- Hey, why are you lying here under the tree waiting for the banana? Pick up the stick schibi
a few pieces, go to the market and sell them...
- Well, what next?
- What!? The money will hire a dozen blacks, people like you, who
will the bananas with palm trees to knock down, and you will remain their only sell...
- Well, what next?
- What are you doing, nigger, stupid or what!?!! You have even more money will hire hundreds
blacks, planted a thousand trees and you will have a huge banana plantation.
- Well, what then?
- Well, you idiot! Money you have a lot of will to work is not necessary - lie, Yes
bananas pop!
- Silly you, white! I'm doing it right now...

M
MunchkiN 616 27.04.20

address life unloved business for food - that's live.

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
where there what tended not important)) and now to disturb my equilibrium is very difficult. so drink your blueprint) although you probably drink to Kamenice fruity low-alcohol acelas MacOS

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 27.04.20

The boy saw lying on the pavement, homeless and eventually became an engineer.

I wonder who on the pavement saw the girl, if in the end she became a worker of the oldest profession in the world.

P
Podvipodvertov 27.04.20

But life is a struggle is Always considered an expression of stupid nonsense people with a pain in the ass living for the sake of all and not just able to breathe slowly.
Let those who need and are fighting among themselves, achieving the vertices created by human society, I always stood away from it.
Since the days of school I didn't care about school assessment and everything connected with it. Then there was College, which I five years to graduate instead of place than three. For hanging with friends, doing silly things that will not show in the movie and just lived in the buzz for itself or steaming anything.
And even now, after so many years I have no regrets, and if you could bring time back I would have lived the same way.
I now have a simple working and low SN, and I sincerely wonder over the people who rip farts for a diploma, and just trying something to stir up, to twist, to spin, struggling if I may say so. And I just live in the buzz for yourself and enjoy the simple pleasures and to me the shit is not status, money and other beautiful baubles normal of modern life. Anyway in the end all die.

n
nikita2112 27.04.20

Yes, there is direct mass-spring fever PG. Chan then they don't need (with rationale), then there is no happiness, the loneliness, and now and meaning in life. How to live on something?...

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

To create unnecessary topics on PG.Useless and empty

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
Says the man who owns the emotions fully.. you're completely missing the instinct of self - preservation, I told you many times -just think with your head and not use the herd instinct ... How to take up your mind not to damage your mind...

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
*neighing*

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL wrote:
*neighing*
See not so bad))) Humor is the regulator of the human psyche...

W
Wing42 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
The recommendations did not read. More than confident that I'll do the right thing.