3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20 07:33 pm

How to live life silly and pointless?

Pointless to live life is not easy, need to try. The meaning is not necessarily something positive. And sometimes the most seemingly useless person generates a huge amount of sense around him.
Imagine this situation: is drunk and absolutely inadequate bum in the street, and runs past him, the little boy thought, never want to be like him. All. Then starts the chain, which from the original lying on the pavement of the homeless is very far, the boy tries by all means to achieve something, to learn, to work and to invent, in the end is the designer of interplanetary modules, for example. All this is enough. The boy grew up, his life was filled with meaning. What about the homeless who were lying on the pavement? The whole point of his life was just to engender in the mind of the boy the idea is not to be like. And not be lying this bum on the pavement that day? It would not be in the end of a civil engineer, sends in the interplanetary space ships.
So how would we not thought that our life is meaningless - it may have a meaning even for all mankind, just as we will never know.
But stupid for myself to live life very easily. Do not have even to become homeless, just to be lazy. You don't even need a drunk and a drug addict to be, just need to stop for anything to strive for. To be a janitor or dishwasher, and calm down. Some no benefits to society, but a life so good and meaningful especially difficult to call. And meaning, and so no. Life is a senseless thing, by nature. All that is, arose by chance, due to the fact that the four atoms encountered on the way of the universe, and was the first cell that multiplied, mutated, and as a result became a man. I think that to live life silly and pointless easy. Just need to go with the flow, doing nothing for their future. But life is a struggle. Who does not risk does not drink champagne! In life a lot of obstacles for happy and easy life, but through this I feel great joy and have the strength for new achievements. Pointless passing minutes add up in a meaningless life.

Recommendations how to live is stupid and pointless.
Спойлер1) Education doesn't get at what it is for stupid life?
2) Before getting married, make as many children as possible - three, better yet five.
3) Take out a mortgage, and even better two, to have until the end of life enough.
4) Buy a car loan and a few loans to add on all sorts of stuff.
5) Start some futile business to go broke for sure.
6) Then you declare bankruptcy.
7) Divorce my wife and marry again, don't forget about the new kids.
8) drop Everything and go to the village to start a new life, that is, to do farming.
9) will Again be burned, and return to the city where You no longer need.
10) Turn into a bum, start to drink bitter and complaining about life.
11) Most importantly - do not listen to advice, live your mind, you know how.
Good luck in stupid and meaningless life!
79 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
To create themes for fun and livers,it is necessary to have a sense of humour.You don't have it

O
OculusMortem 27.04.20

You can't live your life pointless, because this is beyond the level of meaning. =\

A
AR3E 27.04.20

After you implement these tips, it will be a considerable experience. Passing it stupid and pointless his life, this person may not be considered.

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

[Denis] wrote:
To create themes for fun and livers,it is necessary to have a sense of humour.You don't have it
I'm fine with humor . Just here are usually some veseleny best humor))) isn't it ?... .. Cynicism is humor in a bad mood.)))

G
Garrus-1994 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
Well, you're more like the old father grumbler who is dissatisfied with the current youth)
-DENIMUSS wrote:
In your 22 years you have to vaccinate yourself and separate the seed from the chaff
Thank you, my friend) In my 22 years I do combine work and milkmaids ride) If you want people to do something here because your nonsense was separated, change the context, i.e. change the website where I write these curves(about your great lyrics). Seriously cynicism you've got enough, well not felt(perhaps because the Internet communication, but maybe not), but the grumbling at the time)
Yes, where are my cookies, tho I have not entered?
PS. Here Gauguin amuses me, with my mommy experts" and all sorts of biologization. And you, well...polshishechki fun)

P
Polololon 27.04.20

Look nafludit, Herod.

G
Gauguin 27.04.20

Химик2006 wrote:
You can't live your life pointless, because this is beyond the level of meaning. =\
All right, the meaning is an invention of man and nothing more.

G
Garrus-1994 27.04.20

Polololon
In the theme itself it is laid. I can follow the context of the topic)

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Garrus-1994 wrote:
Yes, where are my cookies, tho I have not entered?
Spoiler

G
Garrus-1994 27.04.20

Well, now was fun. Since then, and we had to start)

P
Polololon 27.04.20

Garrus-1994
So it's understandable. I'm also not constructive information brought)

G
Garrus-1994 27.04.20

Polololon
For flooding is that some constructive infa), we see Immediately tried to write :D

P
Polololon 27.04.20

Garrus-1994
As bequeathed TS: to live a meaningless life, we must try.

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Polololon
And you cookies ))
Spoiler

P
Polololon 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
Well, at least not a sweet bread. And thanks for that.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
I'm fine with humor . Just here are usually some veseleny best humor)))
Actually,veseleny your branch humor feed,but not you.You're,like,in the wings)))

P
Podvipodvertov 27.04.20

...is drunk and absolutely inadequate bum in the street, and runs past him, the little boy thought, never want to be like him. All. Then starts the chain, which from the original lying on the pavement of the homeless is very far, the boy tries by all means to achieve something, it is good to learn...

It turns out that in order that the children in school a good student, skipped classes and had a clear goal of who they are in life, you need only near schools and other educational institutions to keep the homeless!
But I will say to the author that his idea of homeless people near or in schools is not new, but this method is actively adopted by the local schools and actively being tested.
Because how else can we explain the emergence of such news?

Spoiler
I think this school will appear some genius and luminary of science!

w
we get what we deserve 27.04.20

Staring at the wall or play the game online (in principle I see no difference, except receiving some fun from the second)..

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

sadcaspire
in this case, you have a whole world of discovery ahead)

W
Wing42 27.04.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
I think this school will appear some genius and luminary of science!
Or homeless with incredible stealth skill.