3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Rimskiy 27.04.20 07:37 pm

Architect (Dragon Age: Origins)

All kind time of day. With the passage of Awakeningа there was a dilemma. Is it worth to leave alive Architect? What kind of character? How can it affect the fate of the World? I'm interested in your opinion.
44 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger[Overmind] 27.04.20

Kill the monster and point. After he gave me two strong dragons unleashed and stole my belongings, which never returned. I vowed to kill this thing, and slowly and painfully. The one who leaves this scum alive is just stupid DeGroot and boots. Because he dared to**zdit all my stuff!

K
Kirill Rimskiy 27.04.20

Yet, opinions?

A
Aidana 27.04.20

ME_123, you didn't find your stuff? o_o! They must be mutants, out in the catacombs...
Well, I once that phantom of the Opera was not killed - he was good in battle with the Uterus helps. Although - it is to kill. He has any ideas - the entire population of Thedas infect bad, then that would them to do a blood transfusion FRI, lest they felt the Call and became peaceful. These ideas - half of the population will die (not all the SS, blood drinkers, are initiated), and the survivors will be the ugly type Uta. I understand he wants to release his colleagues and to end the Famine, but not in the same way!

K
Kirill Rimskiy 27.04.20

Now that's an adequate way. I still tend to murder the last time to spare, then regretted it. But Velanna offended like...

b
benites 27.04.20

Pass in both variants, with and without soaking, and will decide what choice is correct
But the principle for their aforementioned machinations he is worthy to get on the cap:)
If you decide to fight, do max resist to fire, because there will be a continuous fire armagedets

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 27.04.20

Come in two variants, with and without soaking, and will decide what choice is correct
So interesting when you know the ending and choose the option that is better is that you can make an exception on the choice of the king Orzammar.
IMHO it is better to leave alive of the Architect as it is doing everything to free the Darkspawn from the Call of the contamination and to end the Pestilence and the way he had the other, not like in the book.

b
benites 27.04.20

-Comrade Stalin, there is found a man, like two drops of water similar to You. What to do with it?
-Shoot!
And can shave off his mustache?
So...

A
Aidana 27.04.20

And I hope that the Architect will find a way to cure my beloved GG from the contamination of blood, and will not have to die on Deep tracks... But this is a fantasy.

S

And I hope that the Architect will find a way to cure my beloved GG from the contamination of blood, and will not have to die on Deep tracks... But this is a fantasy.
I also thought about it)).Maybe the Architect will work together with Aerocom and together they will create a cure for the contamination.

H
HhHPauChekHhH 27.04.20

on account of Avernus I agree...let them live and making the antidote, he promised not such cruel ways possible to rivet......)))))))))

and architect for meat pushchyu if nepridumal to look longer and popupme other ways.......and the way infect people themselves to escape from arhidemona in the subject......

K
Kirill Rimskiy 27.04.20

So, I decided to kill him. And killed. Expected it to be more difficult, and Uta some sort of wuss. Sigrun her for 20 seconds put. I think I did the right thing. As he said to Sigrun: "Just thinking of creatures of darkness all we need. And really, if they start to think that they will have tactics, strategy. What will become of the dwarves? And even more, to give birth new creatures need women to make them into Queens. So, the Architect will go to war with other races. And it will be worse than Mora. Your choice for killing this geezer think is right.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 27.04.20

Cyril Roman

And it will be worse than Mora. Your choice for killing this geezer think is right.

Otherwise can not be. I killed him only because he stole my stuff, and they were some freaks after which these things would have to be very long to wash. I'm your cute even disdained to put things removed from zombies. And then indiscriminately killed the beast with great pleasure, without becoming even listen to his explanation. Even if he cut out half of Thedas - I do not care, because I Amarantayn left in the lurch, not wasting attention on the dirty fellows finds there. My will - all hand-cut. But stealing my stuff I can't forgive anyone.

S

Cyril Roman
If you saved the life of messenger of the Architect who warned about the fact that the tower of the Vigil are going to attack the troops of the Uterus, then in the end write that the messenger of darkness(that is, a thinking creature of darkness) will do among the people.

b
benites 27.04.20

In General opinion was divided 50/50
one half wants the blood of a Architect, another hemodialysis

Grey Warden Commander
The architect also said the Mother is his failed creation
It is unknown what percentage of marriage palucca from such experiments

A
Aidana 27.04.20

In General, would be a good option to imprison him in the Fortress with the laboratory, under the watchful eye and continue the experiments already under the control of the human scientists, and maybe would solve together the problems Morow and defilement in the blood of SS. And so, either to kill or let go and wait for a reasonable PT come out to the surface. I will take a saved game with a live Arch in W2 and see what there say about him.

K
Kirill Rimskiy 27.04.20

Grey Warden Commander

I saved the life of messenger. Moreover, he fought for me in Amaranthine, and then I released him into the wild. Among the creatures of darkness can be found and the good guys, but such is 1 to 1000000. And the Architect as such is definitely not.

PS Aidana reasonably say. But given the two evils I chose the lesser. Much less. And the blood from the bodies of the SS to remove not worth it, because then the meaning of the order will be lost.

S

The architect also said the Mother is his failed creation
So the Architect must provide for this option.Immediately to destroy those creatures of darkness who do not like that they were deprived of Call contamination.
And the blood from the bodies of the SS to remove not worth it
Well, the blood's not all take.

S

The more the Mother was one of the leaders of the Darkspawn and if there weren't such leaders who are against the Architect and all darkspawn are under the control of the Architect.

R
RazorPinsk 27.04.20

And I didn't kill him))))
Bo in Awakening played long ago and the translation was singed....
almost the whole point of Awakening did not understand))

b
benites 27.04.20

well so as I understand the Architect and called Awakening creating a Mother, and that spun off from it and go on to produce a new evil borodinab, larvae, there are all sorts + it was joined by some of the intelligent geeks Architect and outgrowths Mora, and the whole merry team has taken under her supervision to vandalize Erling Amarantayn