3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 27.04.20 07:41 pm

Impressions from the full game (Enslaved: Odyssey to the West)

Game on the network.
Share their impressions.
61 Comments
Sort by:
A
AKIMKA222 27.04.20

It is still 2 chapters,the game is really like.The plot is very interesting.The game world is very unusual in my vzlyad,a beautiful and very colorful.I think it's the most beautiful game on the Unreal Engine 3.The battle with the first boss very much.Character animation is very good, in my opinion is not worse than in Mass Effect 1,2!In General, the game was a success,and if the game does not reset the temp,it may well claim the title of masterpiece!My score in the first 2 chapters of 9.5 out of 10!I am very pleased.

A
Ars2006 27.04.20

in the 3rd Chapter stuck on the escape with the girl on the back of the iron dog all the time is eating me at the same place (just after the small tunnel) way?

m
maxonj 27.04.20

Just faster to run,also not first time happened.

L
Legion 27.04.20

Went through the whole game, some positive emotions, the graphics, the facial animation of the characters is simply amazing, the ending surprised and disappointed.

A
AKIMKA222 27.04.20

Also has already passed the entire game,stretched as best he could.Overall the game is amazing.Now for DMC, I totally relaxed!

S
Showy DiMak 27.04.20

And in the game open world?

A
AKIMKA222 27.04.20

Showy DiMak
The game is not open world.

T
Timoff 27.04.20

and if ancharted 2 to compare, what do you say?

S
Sooltan DJ 27.04.20

Fighting in the game sucks.

A
Aizek_89 27.04.20

As in the game of heads?

S
Sooltan DJ 27.04.20

Fourteen

R
Rowey 27.04.20

cool game
I recommend

DJ Sooltan
normal
beam than Darksiders )))

P
Patrikstar666 27.04.20

there is a question.
I kind of figured the game voice in English and Russian to be true...
but at least there are Russian subtitles to it on the ps3 version? of course I'll understand what they're saying in English, but with Russian subtitles it would be better... :)

S
SLaM93 27.04.20

Don't know about ps3, but on xbox360, I personally played with pirate subtitles. Well, I can say that the pirates translated quite nice, though sometimes the meaning is lost: some stupid moments literally translated + often confuse the gender of the one who speaks.I stupidly odlocil, good knowledge of English allows. The game itself is cool, just like used to do, reminded me somehow of Beyond Good & Evil.

m
mamont93 27.04.20

Fighting in the game sucks.
And you would like to kastelvanii and Dante's Inferno a bunch of combos? The game would be clogged. The game is important - the story and locations. And they were terrific.
Special thanks to the writers and the Director and Nitin Sawhney
Ah, the movie on the game would be good to take =)

-
-Heartless- 27.04.20

The game was a breeze!
About the suit I can say that she's here what should be, it is still not slasher and adventure game in which the main thing is not the fight with the enemies out of the world and live characters=)

M
Mate0_o 27.04.20

Good game, definitely worth playing! All over, starting with a good start on the falling burning ship rabotorgovtsev, and ending with the final fight with the boss - a huge fur-Scorpio in the end, Enslaved keep up the twists! Small flaws are still there, for example too notorious combat system, it all overshadowed the romance and charm of the game. Games such as Enslaved in our day is too little... and they need to appreciate!

U
UndugrounDRappA 27.04.20

Just finished the passage.The mass of impressions.This is really one of those games that should be appreciated.The atmosphere,the wonderful and colorful world,music and characters wouldn't let me go to the subtitles.Many of the points(starting from the dialogues and ending with the actual action)really made laugh with joy.Moreover, for me it's the first game that made me genuinely cry(we all remember the moment when Pigsy sacrifices himself).This is just the same with this character I did not expect,given the jealousy he felt towards the Monkey,which with Trip,I think that it is.Expect him to betrayal at some point,but does nothing of the sort.
Generally proshol in the same breath,I suggest to you.It really is a game for the soul.

H
HyperXStream 27.04.20

the music and the characters wouldn't let me go to the subtitles

Lolwut?

m
mst. Joe 27.04.20

it is a pity that a game of SUCH QUALITY was not so popular as expected
I would like that on the sequel also worked ninja theory and Serkis of course