3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 27.04.20 07:41 pm

Impressions from the full game (Enslaved: Odyssey to the West)

Game on the network.
Share their impressions.
61 Comments
Sort by:
H
HyperXStream 27.04.20

Just finished. It's...it's...it's just one of the few masterpieces. No words, some emotions. The game is all awesome:
Bright graphics, colorful characters, interesting dialogues, good gameplay mechanics (although, alas, not the best), excellent, not annoying parkour, amazing variety of scenarios, each level is unique, no repetition, just a great balance of difficulty, and of course a great plot. Game just penetrate to the bone marrow, playing without stopping, passing Chapter after Chapter, immersed in the story one hundred percent. The game also stirred up some nostalgic feelings, even when PSone games were pulled by the ears, each game was unique, and had been studied thoroughly, receive the most impressions, it is the same here. Throughout the game you feel that it is made with love, and it's just for srubaniya money. Don't want to spoil, because this is required to play yourself in the plunge so to speak. Certainly not without flaws, which mostly lie in the combat system and some other unimportant things, but overall, it's solid, without further ADO: 9.0 points.

PS Now then, all my doubts were dispelled about DmC, Ninja Theory from me kowtow (=.

_
_Sammy_ 27.04.20

Yeah, really great game, a solid 9. Graphics, story, gameplay and voice acting of the characters is just gorgeous, and even find fault with it, there is nothing...

H
HyperXStream 27.04.20

Yes, the voice acting deserves special praise.

K
Keny555 27.04.20

people cool game...just really confused out there on each enemy rebound, you can do or when?
...about DMC I say otdelnosti, having no relation to the original DMC the slasher maybe the rules will be,but Dante is not Dante))

J
Jayce Blueberry 27.04.20

Awesome action/adventure c great characters, interesting story, beautiful music and a lot of philosophical overtones. Loved it. The era of such games have long been over and Enslaved like a dinosaur from the 90s when games did... Yes, with the soul. The true spirit of an incredible adventure - do Odyssey to the West! But, unfortunately, still quite arcade places, monotonous and poor combat system. Fortunately, not all that bad and the high take away 1 from 10. Total 9/10. We will not see.

L
Loki D.S. 27.04.20

Indeed, a very beautiful game, however, there is a joint with the primary testing facilities, but all on the consoles these games are rare...
The plot, the humor very well...

A
Anderby 27.04.20

The whole game did not let the feeling of almost-almost middling. A simple story, a few strange world (nothing about the Apocalypse is unknown), the average boevki, very arcade parkour, a simple riddle, just one minor character. However, beautiful ambiance, humor, overall relaxing gameplay with no serious flaws and the ending.. the ending is good. And music, sometimes.

I
I4igoK 27.04.20

Just passed the game on PC. What can I say? The game is very outdated, like the graphics are beautiful, like everything there, but now, after already 3 years after its release does not cling so it, how could caanot then, if I played it at the time. Often I was bored, took place over 3-4 sessions, postponing all business to go faster, but the boredom was killing interest in the game. Preprohormone levels is a very tedious process for me, of course, not forced, but I still tried, the replay value is average - boring. And the ending did not impress me, I did not expect such interpretation of the Matrix, everything seems logical, remembering the beginning of the path and the end - all logically, but something, somehow, didn't hook me the game is almost the same though, and went with no rapture, no full satisfaction, contentment. Put a stretch of 8 points. Just so as not to anger the fans.

L
Last Engineer 27.04.20

The game kind of rules, but the controls are clumsy, due to the change of the camera see how Monkey runs into the wall. Playing on the gamepad, the mouse has not tried.

The setting, the characters, the intrigue of the plot - at altitude. Hardcore is inherent in a Namco Bandai character.

S
STARkot 27.04.20

Salem. [joined the army]
Nonsense.

K
Kelahir 27.04.20

One of the most interesting games I've played. Like history is weak, the plot is not that super, the graphics are a bit tired, but the developers managed simple, like, ingredients to create a most charming cocktail. I bought the game the incentive, because I believe that such projects should be supported. The game as it is now fashionable to say, with soul. Of those projects that start and can't put it down. On this wave I wanted to ask - tell me anything like that on the PC. Tried to play caslevania - while not rushing.

P
Pol Atreydes 27.04.20

clientmorga Here the theme is sort of about something else.
By sabzh. Was a great pleasure. Designers 5 points. A plot of 4. Gameplay 5- (after all, enemies and combat system could vary). Overall - a great game (love the genre) with nice characters and dialogues to e-do not want to dissipate, with spectacular scenery and a simple but spectacular acrobatics. It is a pity that the port turned out a little curve, so the settings could make a human being, the first time I meet such naplevatelstvo players...

N
Nemezis 27.04.20

The game is very cool, but buggy boy. I have these bugs no longer met. And one of them is critical - after the first mecha with a shield you need to lower the ladder. So the girl does not want her to go. A failure of the animation and the characters just stand and blunt, also do not work all keys. As you pass this point? Have you ever been observed?

I am looking forward to the game but due to a bug you will have to delete ((

N
Nospamwss 27.04.20

UndugrounDRappA
Yes, the game gold characters chic why close down such great games?

N
Nospamwss 27.04.20

Nemesis
Play without trainer and no bugs right now I'm on the 13th Chapter for the whole game, bugs not noticed
When I started downloaded the trainer for this game was my drain thought just go and forget, but something when activated the buggy game that it, I fell under the texture of the keys did not work at all... when the trainer offno's all gone now and I'm glad that he played without a trainer, because the game is a masterpiece

N
Nemezis 27.04.20

What the fuck is the trainer? I normally play!

S
SheDDing 27.04.20

razefonn
Because sales did not justify the costs. Well, but the developers has done a fine job with the restart of the series with DmC and now I'm waiting for more continued than Enslaved.

P
Pol Atreydes 27.04.20

Nemesis Strange. I, too, for all the passage of any bug is not encountered (although prepared for it in advance, because I have been reading on forums) Although it started to replay again on the complex, and got one small, but nasty bug - I cannot see the number of charges of both types (numbers do not). Although I wood on video updated, maybe because of this.

D
D.Artist 27.04.20

Passed the same day. The game is worthwhile, but certainly not a must have.
Very high quality, interesting and elegantly designed
action-adventure, nothing more.

The game itself IMHO ruin the setting, it is not quite popular, personally I
it is not catchy, but at the same time it's incredibly fresh and original,
this, and a study of the characters the game is sickly fascinating. It
just fun to play, the gameplay is very easy, convenient
and not at all annoying, all quite spectacular, the plot drags.

One of the best games I played lately, I can't believe
even that these people did restart DmC, these 2 games just like the sky
and earth.

P. S. Here about bugs wrote, for the passage is not met none,
another plus to the collection of quality made products, and not as
Batman AO...

P
Pol Atreydes 27.04.20

D. Artist For me, just the subject and the DMK - one of the highest level. Both rating 9 /10. DMK was in the beginning of the year 2 times voraciously, and pass the subject again. So as anyone.