3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HUNTER38 27.04.20 07:57 pm

Jump voltage and power consumption of the graphics card.

Hi all. For several days scratching their heads over this problem,no answers I got was climbing all Google,all the forums got desperate and decided to write here. The problem is the following: when playing demanding games (The division,GTA 5,AC Unity etc) after 5-10 minutes of jump voltage and power consumption on the graphics card,that is the game consistently give 60-50 frames ,and the time jumps download of the graphics card drops to zero,and with it the fps (not even sound lag)and so constantly,can not play.
I monitor the system for different software Afterburner and HWMonitor and found that the time lags of peak electricity consumption graphics card jumps up sharply with 17-27% to 73.46%! In Afterburner graph threshold voltage just dancing falling and rising.

ATTENTION!
I want to answer all the questions that are asked in other forums,as ALL that I have TRIED.
1. I cleaned the computer from dust.
2. I cleaned the computer from viruses,no miners and no others.
3. Voltage on all lines in the motherboard was NORMAL without any deviations.
4. The registry cleaned.
5. Power managementon your PC and the Nvidia control panel I tried all modes: energy savings,balanced and maximum performance - nothing helps.
6. And most importantly there is NO OVERHEATING. No CPU (max 60 degrees under load) or motherboard (max 42 degrees under load),no graphics card (max 69 degrees under load). Monitor using AIDA, Afterburner, HWMonitor is everywhere the same temperature.
7. Driver LATEST on all that is possible to update (kickbacks also tried).
8. To reinstall Windows I think the most common advice in any problem - did NOT HELP.
9. Acceleration was not engaged.
10. Play at maximum speed,lowering the graphics below the plinth does nothing,all the same.
11. The BIOS updated.
System configuration:
CPU: Intel Core i5-7600, 4000 MHz
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: Kingston HyperX (8 GB DDR4-2133 DDR4 SDRAM)
Hard drive: WDC WD10EZEX-00KUWA0 (1 TB, 7200 RPM, SATA-III)
Motherboard: MSI H110M Pro-VD (MS-7996) (2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR4 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Power supply: 400 W
49 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phantomsay 27.04.20

Hunter38's
and the power supply isn't too weak for this system? 400 W - as only your video card eats

h
hrdCore 27.04.20

Phantomsay wrote:
400 W - as only your video card eats
Phantomsay, where the whole system is no more than 260-270 watts for 12V line, i.e. not more than 300 W in total on all lines. It is at the peak and double the stress test. Another issue is that 400 watts - uninformative. It is not known how much this PSU provides on the 12V lines and produces as well.
Hunter38's
Therefore, it is necessary to specify model of PD.
Hunter38's wrote:
Voltage on all lines in the motherboard was NORMAL without any deviations
It sitovym testimony?

l
lokkie 27.04.20

Hunter38's wrote:
Intel Core i5-7600, 4000 MHz
To work correctly, Pascal, you need a four-channel processor with frequent 4.8-5.0 MHz in standard or bustom not important. And Quad channel RAM with a frequency of 2666Мгц.

l
lookaway 27.04.20

lokkie
and even intergalactic spaceship in the backyard.

1060 without any problems, even the i5 2500 will reveal

l
lookaway 27.04.20

lokkie
Yes. I have read your comments where 960 4460 enough for a giraffe.
it is useless to argue, I see that.

l
lookaway 27.04.20

lokkie
144 fps.
funny.
the low gaming 900 series, designed for 4K.

and what about the detection of the graphics card percent.
here's the drawing paper.
i5 4590
the upper left corner.
1936 mhz
Spoiler
no more proof to throw will not.
to prove the obvious is not very fun.

l
lookaway 27.04.20

lokkie
apparently, video card manufacturers do not know the frequency of their graphics cards.
only you know)

boobarella, or what?
although, given what heresy are you talking about, it is not surprising.

l
lokkie 27.04.20

lookaway wrote:
, video card manufacturers do not know the frequency of their graphics cards.
Manufacturer to date and the site hangs a calculation table, which I also showed.
It is time to complain to the administration, I think so.. the moderator botovodstvo.

l
lookaway 27.04.20

lokkie wrote:
I also showed
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

Hunter38's
Perhaps I am mistaken,but it is necessary to look at the specifications of the card required amperage and compare it to your BP issued.You may want to replace it

l
lokkie 27.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
And the frequency which is listed in Bustos is recommended by NVIDIA for the REFs,
Wow. )

MagicHero wrote:
In the end, I have out of the box Rabochiy frequency 1987 1733 is recommended, you can still overclock but I have yet to overclock but don't plan on 2050 vidyuhi works
Nitrogen is needed?
The thing is, that Quad Core i7-6950X quietly gives 2157Мгц, and in 3D mark, not even in the game.

https://nvworld.ru/files/news/1080ti-overclocked-to-2-5ghz/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-2.5-ghz-ln2-oc_1-1.jpg

That would be totally in her, he is severely lacking MHz, it is only 3500 MHz in bust. And plus it 2011, memory is also strained, and tire. And you need acceleration, and nitrogen to the working frequency of the graphics card. Um... well ... kryptonite that stocked up, no? )))

l
lokkie 27.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
this is impossible as you wrote UNREAL
Really with acceleration in 3Дмарк. You're in the game at its trough this show?
For comparison CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-7900X CPU @ 3.30 GHz without any acceleration in GTA5

l
legusor 27.04.20

here you can help competent servisni with a laboratory power supply and multimeter. who knows, maybe the problem is in the factory marriage, for example buggy the PWM ka power management or something in the chain happened. or maybe you just zagonel your system has caught a miner (Yes, a room miners no sit with the most zapraszanymi computers as registry cleaned it suggests even greater doubt), or drives you half alive, and the game is recorded on sectors of retarded reading. check at least SMART drives. reallocated sector count is non-zero, a sign pechalka.
you can still see through the gpu-z bios version your video card try to upgrade by downloading from the website of the developer or from the library techpowerup. if the latest BIOS on the motherboard in the beta, then try to revert. and anyway, you can try with migration between versions of BIOS motherboard and vidyahi, if you do not want to look for a competent servisnika with PSU and a multimeter that can unequivocally confirm or exclude a hardware problem with the card. see also the drawdown on the 12-volt line of the power supply under load. there should not be deviations in the +\- 0.3 volts. odd, a little 400 watt.

l
lokkie 27.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
Gave me extreme overclocking one of the best overclockers in the world, which selects for dispersal vidyuhi with the best chips and offer the same to disperse.
Yeah, but he disbanded it prior to the working frequency 2400MHz, and gives it for super acceleration. A year later, all percent on a new platform with a 5 MHz will give this record. xD)
Here you go over the ears. ))

MagicHero wrote:
Secondly for you I'm not going to check the maximum acceleration vidyuhi and risk it.
No one asked you to. He was scandate 2157Мгц, or you do not rummage what is written on the pictures. ))

l
lokkie 27.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
at 960 standard mode 1800Mhz,
With the acceleration . Default 1500 there drawn is higher Pustovoy working 1405Мгц on the whole hundy almost, not to mention standard. ))
Not in the direction you steer. )))
On Pascals default 1607Мгц, in the test with a reduced multiplier 1481Мгц, in load 2056Мгц with Boston 2157Мгц.

l
lokkie 27.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
2000 is a normal boost for your graphics card
With a fright?

MagicHero wrote:
before you teach others
With this you bombed. To slowo your super razganditi lowered the multiplier on the standard load, and therefore gives only 2157Мгц. And a lower multiplier because the percent does not drag. And he let's drive to the operating frequency... damn oborzheshsya. ))
Let's for the sake of laughter will see how gives you with a reduced multiplier on the standard load when two channels, m? ))

d
dobro4insky 27.04.20

MagicHero
That's why you give him something to prove?In every subject he's taking a shit....Tell NE,may ban or lemon, and all....Well, reading is not possible....

l
lokkie 27.04.20

dobro4insky
900серия, 4Gb, to this day it is 17-30K. Three-fan like me, today will not find. And your Pascal deshmanskie are 11000r over 17 000 you can buy 1080Ті.. a system under them under them is worth 150-200K. You pascalian because bombing that rogue.

d
dobro4insky 27.04.20

lokkie
Why is bombing and who is bombing not clear?You're in every topic shit and trying to prove who knows what....Your card is the best,no one is arguing that,but why write about it in every topic about the iron???All so long ago realized this....
Let people talk about deshmanskie of Pascal,which cost a penny, and what they are rogue that can't buy them for the bling...you Have everything and better than EVERYONE,then why are you here....?

s
saa0891 27.04.20

lokkie wrote:
900серия, 4Gb, to this day it is 17-30K. Three-fan like me, today will not find. And your Pascal deshmanskie are 11000r over 17 000 you can buy 1080Ті.. a system under them under them is worth 150-200K. You pascalian because bombing that rogue.
Petrosyan rest.