3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Coldra 27.04.20 08:04 pm

Retribution (Diablo 2)

In General I would like to raise the subject of the Internet, and about reaction to it.Recently asked me Dober I think a famous person I have infic and ETX FORTS to dress like merc and was thrown. Recently had to throw Yeni xixa on the server not so much infiow and Yeni and the most hurtful is the complete inaction of the administration server, the problem is because of this sotrudnitsa further exchange of armor between the players if the players knew that Scam on top gear will be rassmatrivat it would be much easier for meatza and change of the Persians.I would like to ask the administration to solve both problems. Because the history of prosmatrivaya the problem is in fact clear.And we're all here not 1 year know each other and because of this ...
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 27.04.20

Well, that shouldn't give armor gets, except that in the FAQ's not written.

a
annortheone 27.04.20

FlyDoTrona
It is necessary to add such an item definitely

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 27.04.20

Dobers beside himself and learns new depths of our depths playgrounds life.
Begging INFI from his nickname and is justified by modstandere, in order not to admit to the Scam. Congratulations ;D

K
KuLogin 27.04.20

Kidalovo part of the game like it or not...This is XS as I go for hbr...he Sorka fly...and all the others andalou in the area are.....And most offensive is the complete inaction of the administration server, the problem is because of this sotrudnitsa further cooperation in the joint acquisition of exp if the players knew that kind of behavior at NBC will be rassmatrivat would be much easier ка4нуться.I would like to ask the administration to resolve this issue.Because the history of prosmatrivaya the problem is in fact clear.And we're all here not 1 year know each other and because of this ...

j
jr-sneg 27.04.20

while there Fuckers - our business is good.
che you as a first grader fell and gave a supposedly authority fit armor ? you're a girl\wife, do not give to someone to try vstretjatsja ?!
so there is more kick.
and Dober typical drischavy student with cotton wool in my head. on the Internet something can. in real life no. maybe rude, but it is.
z.s. do not be surprised if a comment rubs. =\

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.04.20

c
cr0x 27.04.20

looooooooooool ava killed xD

c
cristagalli 27.04.20

Hz, Cho)

O
Obsessed 27.04.20

and was thrown.
Coldra, and Cho did not write WHAT you dumped him? :-)

D
DELETEEND 27.04.20

S A ti kakoy misley daval to emu?? Mol, ea je ne zadneprivodniy, menea to ne kinut? Ili ti prosto debik?))

P
Pavel Abakumov 27.04.20

DELETEEND
The support of crab counted xD
Obsessed
Quotations to upgrade not wanted?)

O
Obsessed 27.04.20

Pavel Abakumov, your Yes.

R
Rivnyanyn 27.04.20

the problem is in fact clear
XDDD

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.04.20

course on D2, first lesson: the spelling TCA-TCA

R
Rivnyanyn 27.04.20

OMG, how many more have to throw Dober, to every noob knew he couldn't be trusted?

O
Obsessed 27.04.20

asked me Dober I think a famous person I have infec
Rivnyanyn, asked me Dober, asked me for infec! Oh you Goy thou, daring Dober good.. ;D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.04.20

Obsessed
asked and throw it was
Oh Lyuli Lyuli throw was

O
Obsessed 27.04.20

bd_sm[TDPG], satrunjaya further exchange of armor.
Oh, if only the players knew what the Scam is rassmatrivat!
on top gear it would be easier to change the Persians (

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 27.04.20

Obsessed

d
d_zen 27.04.20

by stranno on, eshe chto nikto ne napisal, chto avtor JIOX i ofc emu nikto nichego ne vernet