3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Coldra 27.04.20 08:04 pm

Retribution (Diablo 2)

In General I would like to raise the subject of the Internet, and about reaction to it.Recently asked me Dober I think a famous person I have infic and ETX FORTS to dress like merc and was thrown. Recently had to throw Yeni xixa on the server not so much infiow and Yeni and the most hurtful is the complete inaction of the administration server, the problem is because of this sotrudnitsa further exchange of armor between the players if the players knew that Scam on top gear will be rassmatrivat it would be much easier for meatza and change of the Persians.I would like to ask the administration to solve both problems. Because the history of prosmatrivaya the problem is in fact clear.And we're all here not 1 year know each other and because of this ...
23 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 27.04.20

look, Choteau admin the guys ganging up on me again )) on level the fucking place!! ;D

D
DuSoN1989 27.04.20

Obsessed
someone pressed the bonuses :(

A
Archon Guard 27.04.20

Dober, Dober, you old sinner left all streight and now crying that the new throw was certain, I never would have thought that this coldra Dober could throw XD
after all
Coldra wrote:
And we're all here not 1 year know each other