3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexisbn 28.04.20 09:25 am

Survey. Whether you are buying GTA VI / GTA 6? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

That was interesting. Rockstar does another flawless victory with the sixth part, or the same schools five (and maybe all are satisfied) shattered the confidence of the players and they will first look to the game?

For example, if 6-ka will be with the same length of story, with about the same online with the same graphics, physics and the same level of injuries in a car, but we know for sure in a new city. With such a set, you buy it? If it is your option, put like (would tie survey, you can't do that, but how else to know the number of views).

Or do you need more drastic changes? Describe what you're missing in the game (only without the space fantasy). If all pass, then give blood? For this version of the huskies is not needed. Just write in the comments your opinion.

Or the game is completely disappointed you and you don't buy this game only for it to not come up? If so, put seen yet
38 Comments
Sort by:
h
h-H-h 28.04.20

of course buy it, but otherwise the guys really try, companies such as Sony Rockstar the Reds I respect their games and be sure to buy!

C
CHADREX 28.04.20

If in addition the maps and graphics are other interesting things you can.

Well, it is desirable to synchronize the account between gta5 and gta6.

a
alexisbn 28.04.20

Personally I'm waiting for radical changes. One city did not entice. I want a deep and interesting story. I want an interesting ride on cars (I understand that these 2 words are often pronounced but without them anywhere) with good physics and damage. I want online is not separate from the single. So I choose the middle option.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 28.04.20

If there will be the same crappy physics, crappy story and lack of any atmosphere, the same grindale-donation online, then no. Although given how appetite players eat everything they are given, the question arises: will there be A General GTA VI?

A
Alex.1988 28.04.20

Only torrent)

a
alexisbn 28.04.20

x-X-x
Just for the brand name and their efforts? Where is the logic? So can every person on the street to bestow money because they, too, somewhere trying. Well, admit it, you like the game, its you're buying.

h
h-H-h 28.04.20

alexisbn
in recent years, their games make me happy, and then the brand? game rules make for a long time, and then the game will be the norm, well at least Sonia Reds I always liked Rockstar not always, but I believe for the dough they raped not sickly, it is foolish to do rotten goods.

a
alexisbn 28.04.20

x-X-x
You read it again, of course I'll buy, but otherwise the guys really try, companies such as Sony Rockstar the Reds I respect their games and have to buy it!. Where here though a word about how you buy the game for the fact that you like it (no respect, namely like). But in General, I understand you. GTA 5 you like, and the same 6-well would you buy, right?

b
bazilews 28.04.20

If not hacked,then buy.

K
KingBaby 28.04.20

buy

E
Evgeniy Nosov 28.04.20

Iron to start to upgrade.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.04.20

Of course not.Five nauseating enough, but now, when the company only care about online and Donat, no change should not wait.Will be realized for 5 hours with wood of the same type machines, and the rest is online.GTA died for me after the fantastic four and mega masterpiece called the lost and damned.Truly a farewell gesture to the fans...

x
xakdog 28.04.20

When everyone will play in the 6th part, I will start 5th.

I
Ilya950 28.04.20

GTA VI will not be FreeToPlay GTA Donato, cost as all games from R*

D
Direm 28.04.20

Why buy its all the same spiratyat and all Affairs

_
___________ 28.04.20

after Viceroy the fifth part? no, of course, will download Repack and all.

R
Rottan 28.04.20

K
Kraicher 28.04.20

Two years can not this fifth vyser to master (passed with grief in half, 50%). Vyser (can you say softer - fuck) not in the sense that the game is bad, but that is boring, not addictive. May online interesting a single no.
P. S. And here are four three times passed )))

r
raider6565 28.04.20

never a fan of GTA not was therefore only torrent

v
vatsonification 28.04.20

alexisbn
Thinking whether to buy the console for RDR2. Here she come, there are already clear in what direction is Rockstar with GTA VI.