3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexisbn 28.04.20 09:25 am

Survey. Whether you are buying GTA VI / GTA 6? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

That was interesting. Rockstar does another flawless victory with the sixth part, or the same schools five (and maybe all are satisfied) shattered the confidence of the players and they will first look to the game?

For example, if 6-ka will be with the same length of story, with about the same online with the same graphics, physics and the same level of injuries in a car, but we know for sure in a new city. With such a set, you buy it? If it is your option, put like (would tie survey, you can't do that, but how else to know the number of views).

Or do you need more drastic changes? Describe what you're missing in the game (only without the space fantasy). If all pass, then give blood? For this version of the huskies is not needed. Just write in the comments your opinion.

Or the game is completely disappointed you and you don't buy this game only for it to not come up? If so, put seen yet
38 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.04.20

Kraicher
There is no single and online.The only difference is that a single you fall asleep from misery game, and online you are not allowed to sleep with their students cheat and teamkiller.

e
ed58963 28.04.20

A
AndreyBatkovich 28.04.20

alexisbn
if chuutou part is not cut, then must buy. If the game is fully slide into the online no. Technical characteristics of the current game I am quite satisfied.

a
alexisbn 28.04.20

Judging from the cons over all kamenty working group of students with no brains and their own opinions. To discuss they do not, and the maximum that grabs their flawed brains on tap minusta(((( Sadness, apparently this is the blind fans of the game. And I think it will be an interesting discussion.

h
h-H-h 28.04.20

alexisbn
I buy from online, I have lots of friends with whom to kill time on the plot, I shit, I 5 Oh it is not mastered! Because there are some idiots showed, as in the 4 part story piece of shit!!!! There's a serious story with the appropriate characters, but how they have drawn the world of GTA 5 I liked in solitary naturally is there to do dick if only some do not be the movie for sawing with a mod that is Yes, and I liked the first online game in the modern world with friends thanks for who was created, there would be online it would be vyser, even in the 4 th part was a nice ride, felt every car and then a toy model, but again, for of online the such physics

K
KPAHbl4 28.04.20

despite the fact that some shkololo with GHG't buy the 6 because it will be like 5 - boring vyser Rockstar still Waiting for another flawless victory

N
NightHawkreal 28.04.20

Yeah, buy it two years after release.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 28.04.20

Tula Potsik
Support you about TLAD, after I saw the main nedoharky (even his name to write nasty) came with brother johnny and his friends, the whole game I kept wanting to kill the bastard. Good after robbing the fed.Vault, when you put before the choice, I without hesitation chose the option in which this scum should be put on skewers.

N
Nikined 28.04.20

Yes why did you decide that it will be GTA VI?

S
S.t.e.n 28.04.20

alexisbn wrote:
For example, if 6-ka will be with the same length of story, with about the same online with the same graphics, physics and the same level of injuries in a car, but we know for sure in a new city.
GTA 6 will be pure rochstrasse the next-gen [probably the first], therefore, knowing Rockstar, the graph there will be a head taller than five...Not to mention the new chips and various thoughtful small things... РДР2 nekstgenom of course do not believe, because it is based on the гтаV made, and that in turn starokonushenny...
Answering the question...-Гта6 buy[!] for online, as рдр2 on the PC, for his sake..[go stsyte ]...Why online? you ask me, all vying... =Yes because I do not have a habit of buying anything for singles...[because torrent]

a
alexisbn 28.04.20

Here is the answer. Generation change. On the plot they do not care, a stupid online fun and it's stalling the game. Overall I thought that the older people need a single with good stories (as we have been trained), and young online to hang out with friends. In General, the change of generations, change of priorities, rocky smell it, change the game, cut the loot. Sadly(

x-X-x
Plot 4-Ki re he passed 3-4 times. And every time I found something interesting, exciting or supplementing the overall picture of what is happening. It was then I realized that the first time many deaf ears. In the top five of this feeling there. Passed, saw their history and see them again there is no desire, because the story here is for show.

Tell me, what is funny online? Trying to understand this? No, at first there were many possibilities, and for some time it's fun, but it's crazy monotonous. The entire online shoot faster and more accurately to the other player or he will become a victim. It can be fun for so long?

Likened
Duc is not the essence of the title, and in the next. part.

R
RikoChiko 28.04.20

Just blindly to take five not now.

G
GTAman 28.04.20

How can you talk about buying a game and not close? It can be either better or worse our favorite/least favorite parts.

M
MaxxHouse303 28.04.20

Yes just can do the same after GTA3 which was after Viсe city. after which became san andries and after was 4. All to their taste) schyas roundabout may be with some different name, although I hear that they are not GTA and make a new part of the Bully. So Anosov no nebylo, and th you there wondering which year)

G
Girbi 28.04.20

GTA VI must have all

alexisbn wrote:
Or the game is completely disappointed you and you don't buy this game only for it to not come up? If so, put seen yet
Transparent and no likes

N
Nikined 28.04.20

alexisbn
Well, I would call her the next part, anyway soon it will be, and nothing is known about her

W
Waffen 28.04.20

First, only YouTube.Definitely.

S
S.t.e.n 28.04.20

Veenine wrote:
How can you talk about buying a game and not close? It can be either better or worse our favorite/least favorite parts.
Veenine
I would have thought the same thing, whether it is in any other Studio...but this is Rockstar...
There is already the faith in their professionalism and in their view of the game...
Personally, I in them [..and only in them was not disappointed = I'm sure the next GTA will be awesome...