3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Professor 28.04.20 09:29 am

Technical problems (Disciples: Rebirth)

Does not work the ending of the second mission for the Empire, where you have to find the exit to the North.
All broke, the sprocket and the lighting in the North stand, come back - nothing happens.
All day tormented...

Do the glitches from the previous series moved?

What to do then? Another day to spend on re-passing this mission? And where the guarantee, what happens?
68 Comments
Sort by:
P
Professor 28.04.20

Chislo_666
The Wyverns have a permanent effect Giant Requires two points of leadership
Wyvern and several other giants require two points of leadership (two cells), the hero, the detachment of which they will fight (see above your question, why not get into the army with a free point of leadership-my answer).

DoppelgangeR
We immediately see that for other companies you haven't played.
DoppelgangeR is a creature of Legions that have the ability to transform into virtually any living creature. Except where it is written (for example - Wyvern). On the battlefield of DoppelgangeR no less dangerous thanks to the ability to learn not only the face of the enemy, but also his knowledge and skills. To become a healer, a demon, a werewolf gain the ability to heal, in the magician - read powerful spells. He can only copy the appearance of someone who sees it at this moment.

C
Chislo_666 28.04.20

Professor
Thank you.Now I started to understand the game.I bought Disciples III: Rebirth.Much like the game.I'm on the first mission for the undead is all chopped,I understand what how much so.
I guess I noticed a bug in the game:
Found, still on the first mission for the undead, the magic shop, things

Walk into it and you receive:

I come to fight,kill and come again in this shop of magical items,the same enemy alive again(call him - a Strange trader),it is the minimum number of lives and with him again you fight with a single blow he dies and all get 140 experience and so you can do ad infinitum), It's probably a bug in the game?
PS Pumped hero, I realized that the next level goes with his new level,new skills.And pumped the army too the next level moves with the hero?Or again, the army need to develop wakes up?

P
Professor 28.04.20

Chislo_666
It seems that this is a bug with this bench or guard. I have had also.
It is likely that if the security guard not to touch, after a certain stage it will work.

Pumped hero, I realized that the next level goes with his new level,new skills.And pumped the army too the next level moves with the hero?Or again, the army need to develop wakes up?
Yes, pumped hero in the next act goes with your level, skills, armor (rags).
Do not move to the next act of his army, potions, runes, items for sale, money and other resources.
In one act a character may gain usually 5 levels (i.e., on the second mission up to level 10, the third to 15, etc.), only here in the sixth act of the Horde somehow this limitation.
Usually each of the 7 acts.

C
Chislo_666 28.04.20

Professor
Thank you for your help.
With a Strange merchant rules Biokit in the game,I second hero up to the fifth level go to the dealer pumped)
Pleased and Biokit in the sixth act of the Horde,now I know from you that there is a character above the 30 level to pump)
PS I Have digital Steam license,and you?We can try on the Internet to play(if you want)?Or maybe what group in Steam for the game Disciples 3: Rebirth,don't know?I have not found.

P
Professor 28.04.20

Chislo_666
I have digital Steam license,and you?We can try on the Internet to play(if you want)?Or maybe what group in Steam for the game Disciples 3: Rebirth,don't know?I have not found.

I have Steam license, but bought the disk. I think that should be compatible.
Network play has not yet been time - I'm still playing with April a little bit.
But maybe when I'm done playing for the Horde, the game will be passed and will want to play over a network.

Because the publishers decided to leave the promotion of the game (silly me!) many players have either already lost or not bought the game. Therefore, no one is online.

P
Professor 28.04.20

Chislo_666
I propose to move to the topic Questions on the passage to address issues with the passage, with units, maps, missions etc.

And in this subject to resolve only technical issues.

C
Chislo_666 28.04.20

Professor
The user has one version of the game 1.0.0 says he bought the disk and not steam updates the game automatically to version 1.03.This could be as in the current case to act?Apparently the disk version is not provided update...?
Professor
Impossible to play on the Internet,IT is VERY BIG PROBLEM,will not connect for the life of me,once tried,one went to the map,the other at the end of the download the throws and truncated((( Tried both digital license v1.03 to no avail,I hope to release a Patch which will fix this.But there is little hope that the characters that disciples cantors collapsed,the campaign of these games will be no more(((
P. S. Professor Have any ideas about games on the Internet?

P
Professor 28.04.20

Chislo_666
On the network I have not played, so I can not answer...

I have the disk version with the activation through Steam. Always updated.
Likely that user or the Incentive to properties of the game the Incentive is disabled update.

C
Chislo_666 28.04.20

Professor
Just for fun maybe try the Internet to play?In BOS you nick me,I'll get there...let's zakonektitsya?

D
Djarf99 28.04.20

Good time of day.

Guys, maybe someone can help. Can't cope with such a disaster. I bought this game, played for a few weeks (really liked the game), and suddenly when you next start the game language was completely English. Why is unclear, and the opposite, it is not clear how to fix. In the game's settings, language cannot be changed and to contact support Steam which day gives no result. Maybe you can something advise.

Thank you.

s
sunsey 28.04.20

Djarf99
Good day! the same problem with the language of the game. Everything was suddenly in English.Please, if you find a solution let

D
Djarf99 28.04.20

sunsey
Should go in Steam under your account, in the Library section click on the desired game, right-click and select Properties. In the new window, go to the language tab and select Russian. After OK the game will start to download itself, for Russian subtitles, audio and video.

A
Azrahel107 28.04.20

Djarf99

Same problem. I went into properties and and language other than English no longer there

s
sunsey 28.04.20

Djarf99 Thank you very much. I have all was again in Russian. Continue disciplить

D
Djarf99 28.04.20

Azrahel107
And where did You go? Should go in the Steam installed on the computer. Not on the website!

That is the source. It will help:

http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8487-WSCN-4121&l=russian

See changing the language of individual games.

[
[X-EcUt] 28.04.20

Here is the update, what changed? I don't know...

s
smile734 28.04.20

I have a question. In the 1st act for the undead hordes need to find the seal and bring it to the necromancer so he told how to remove the barrier, but the star on the map where to go for printing is not appearing...what to do? turn, to no avail, the barrier stands, and the print anywhere?????? please tell me!=)

S
Shoota 28.04.20

Lads, help me out!
Need a save game of the campaign for the Empire in the fourth act!
Covered with a hard, but again the whole thing pass does not pull!

Z
ZoidbergMD 28.04.20

Help! I have the same problem as

BURR 03.08.12 02:11

Hello! I have with Steam Disciples Reincarnation'a. The game loads and I get a invisible cursor - ie, the cursor icon stuck in one place, but I can move it in the stealth and there is something to press. Attempts in the registry to disable HW-mouse led only to the fact that the game demanded to return everything as it was. Incompatibility with a mouse? I have - A4Tech G9-730 from a wireless set A4Tech G9100.

I have the Logitech g300, I tried to connect a non-gaming mouse-all the same, too, as BURR tried to disable HW-mouse is the same=( what to do?

s
smile734 28.04.20

Shoota, I have, help me smoa problem pliz, if you know)