3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uslan 28.04.20 09:34 am

Poll: Where is the world Poured in or in Morrowind? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

people duck here where the world more in Morrowind or poured in
159 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 28.04.20

In Morrowind, he more than filled, as was done manually.

F
Frieda 28.04.20

uslan
In Morrowind the world more. Although, judging by the map of Tamriel, Cyrodiil > Warrendale....
Blockhead
because it was done manually.
And Oblivion do as was done?

p
pizdec_vsemu 28.04.20

In Morwe course I do! Poured in the world is your ATSTOY!

K
Kovu 28.04.20

Morrissey more. To the coast around wasted about 15 hours(this is true with stopovers in cities and dungeons).
And Cyrodiil in General, the largest province of Tamriel. Well, we can Morrowind(whole) a little more.

S
Shoomer 28.04.20

In Morrowind.

p
pizdec_vsemu 28.04.20

In morwe better and more because there choise where I want and anywhere there are no such roads as identified in obl! Note oble on all the roads you have to pass performing different tasks and in morve you have no limits and if some way do not like to go anywhere!

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 28.04.20

In oblivion hand-made only towns and quest locations. Everything else is created by the generator of landscapes in the TES-CS. And in Morrowind, the developers lovingly painted each square of the game world, do not trust this mystery to the script.

T
TomatoZz 28.04.20

uslan damn you would have asked where the trees above morovinde or in oblivion.
I think most of the world lagerphone, then arena, Morrowind and oblivion. Although it is somewhat stupid what 4 of the world of sama small, it was possible to make Cyrodiil more. I don't like to тес4 that all npise live in caves(most of the quest), not some mountain villages, not underwater building flying structures.

n
nightlin 28.04.20

If you compare only Morrowind and Oblivion, the world is more and nasishenna in Morrowind. But the location here and there are met the same.

T
Tpyn 28.04.20

In oblivion hand-made only towns and quest locations.
I recommend you look at the video of oblivion when it was in development. We'll see how the developers created the forest and all its surroundings

t
tugoff 28.04.20

Actually of course made by the generator landshavtom well, after him , of course corrected manually after any generator . And Morrowind in General also seems made . What do done manually , once seen, in Gothic for example )

n
nightlin 28.04.20

The thing that really made by hand is immediately evident in Gothic for example )
yeah! and in Krivoruchko...

t
tugoff 28.04.20

But when seen small shoals , it is felt that worked a living person , maybe the generators don't make mistakes )

L
Leha_Meloman 28.04.20

With mtes.ru:
The Elder Scrolls Chapter One: Arena: the game has more than 400 cities, tens of thousands of NPC
---
The Elder Scrolls Chapter Two: Daggerfall, the second game of the legendary role-playing series The Elder Scrolls. At the moment this is the biggest game of TES series, about equal to great Britain: more than 15,000 towns, villages and caves. According to developers, the area of TES III: Morrowind is equal to 0 ,0001 % of the area of Daggerfall-a, which is home to about 750,000 NPCs, each of which has a unique name.
---
So Morrowind is not the largest playing area. And Oblivion does a little.

M
Max1K 28.04.20

If Oble made a world in Daggerfall to play it would be to be old - 100 pounds. )))
15.000 cities ...... japnise for sure .... in every city, though the 1st quest and all ..... once you can throw 50 years even in passing ))))
and fast travel disabled .....
and put OOO+MMM ..... )))))
to never run up to some cities ....

5ehtiP 28.04.20

In Morrowind, definitely!))

u
uslan 28.04.20

duck, I even morwe and the whole world does not have time to get around here in oble I just started a IG army from the whole world saw the way sametti that Marv weighs about 700 megs and oblivion somewhere 4.50 GB

u
uslan 28.04.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TomatoZz

05.06.07 03:30 uslan damn you would have asked where the trees above morovinde or in oblivion.
I think most of the world lagerphone, then arena, Morrowind and oblivion. Although it is somewhat stupid what 4 of the world of sama small, it was possible to make Cyrodiil more. I don't like to тес4 that all npise live in caves(most of the quest), not some mountain villages, not underwater building flying structures.

but you have on my comp is dagerfall just can to email to send because it doesn't weigh a lot and watch hunting or even screenshots came

G
Gwaron 28.04.20

Agree about the fact that the world Morovinda not around - immense, no cover!

And in oblivion just scaled the map to fit the resolution of the TV
although on the PC it looks like bulging eyes, getting out of line.

Unlike Stars, no maniac in the Russian media doesn't want to release the complete localization of Daggerfall, and pass English this uzhos not enough for any of the convolutions,
because as written in reviews, the level generator has created the knots that no one gordius did not unleash.

But in the Arena, all of which is cellular, who saw think will agree with me - I only managed from prison to get out, but then the city will not do. Management under DOS is worse than the noose. Although there seems to have square Cyrodiil and Morovind, similar to high Rock.

L
Leha_Meloman 28.04.20

uslan, you can download it from here, there is installation instructions http://www.mtes.ru/daggerfall.html