3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uslan 28.04.20 09:34 am

Poll: Where is the world Poured in or in Morrowind? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

people duck here where the world more in Morrowind or poured in
159 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 28.04.20

Anyway - Buggerfall - most of all!

And these Morrik.

v
vamp 28.04.20

Morrik more pomechtaem but most of these scales have occupied the village and in oblivion only large cities.

f
feyfolken 28.04.20

but in oblivion only the major cities.

Large there is only the Imperial city, and the rest - the same villages of 10-20 people.

S
Shifroval 28.04.20

For Laura, actually there were several hundred people at least must live.
And IG do thousands, I do not remember exactly how many, somewhere like the numbers were...

It's all gaming conventions, no more.
And the world is visually more in Morro, because there is less scope, ie there is Sella different size+the world as if more because...well damn, it's obvious :))

890zaq 28.04.20

Morra more

s
simsalex 28.04.20

I played really do not know how many
But I will say that before buying obly I so did not know what mods and plugins
Morra more and more saturated

B
BB2000 28.04.20

But you put these same conditions in the schedule Poured, the appearance in the Morra, but not running, and then compare, I'm in Morro run(l) in boots blindness like + 200 speed. so me and transport is not needed. Oble Persian runs and jumps faster horses :) the Olympic chimpion mlin :))
About nasyshennost... hmm well if nausniki rock and sand storms is a saturation - then YES!

V
Veselyy Kot 28.04.20

Morra carefully crafted, and many cave tombs are huge, Oble all as it modestly.
Morra more to me.

D
DiLouk 28.04.20

If you compare the duration of completing ALL the quests that Morrik 10 to 20 times more.
Oble I was absolutely all the quests 6 times! SE - 4 times!
And Morrik - hardly any one...

P
Playermet 28.04.20

And you disable FastTravel and just to join the Guild of mages will take 3 days;

S
Shifroval 28.04.20

This pales against the background of how I looked for a cave...days 6 went...
In General, this has already been discussed, there are different scale, visually Morra more Area less. And so Vice versa. Such things...

S
Slau 28.04.20

I honestly have not played in MOPP and thought that there really is a large space for his friend as he zaebalsya from town to town to walk, etc. Then on the YouTube video looked like people in the beginning of the game just flew up and was shown the entire map (of some fashion). I even thought that the Red mountain in the beginning of the game here it is not far and vivica (if not mistaken) actually at hand. Just the gameplay itself and the landscape in the aluminum made more friendly, it seems that everything is easy and just went aimlessly, no serious enemies in the initial stages, neither the natural obstacles of the landscape on every corner.
Shit I'm afraid to really play. Suddenly prolonged as one of my friends for 2 years (( and the brain is cooked from quests.

B
BB2000 28.04.20

Staff magician and boots of speed will bring you down to earth :)) Just in Morro mountain is very steep circles we have to run. So the world better :))
PS. About the number of quests and guilds, etc., etc. - not discussed - and so everything is clear! Really rocks!
2 Slay
Do Not Be Afraid Will Tighten :))

G
Garrus-1994 28.04.20

here and there is fine

D
Demolir 28.04.20

Although it is said that the total area for exploration thing in Morrowind and oblivion are the same (the only difference in the landscape), but there is a haunting impression that the area in Morrowind is still more + a huge number of caves, tombs and sanctuaries, and water. Perhaps this is due to the absence fasttravel...

S
Shifroval 28.04.20

This is because of the scale sells and the world in General.
Somewhere here davnoooo even wrote about how it manifests itself and what it depends on.
And while a few figures.

Quote:
Morrowind:

Units:
1 game. units = 0.56 inch = 1.42 cm
50 =28 inches = 142cm
500 = 23.3 feet = 1.42 m
5000 = 233.3 feet = 14.2 m
8192 = 385 feet = 116.33 m = 1 cell

The island of Vvardenfell itself has dimensions of 5 x 4.65 km

- Taken from Guide to script language TES CS
GhanBuriGhan
(and many others)

Oblivion:

www.elderscrolls.net/oblivion/faq.php

Question: What is the size of the playing areas?

Answer: the size of the territory the Imperial province is about 16 square miles, not including 200+ huge caves and the plan of Oblivion, which will also be available for research. The game will have 9 cities (Imperial City, Bruma, Cheydinhal, Chorrol, Anvil, Kvatch, Skingrad, of Bravil, Leyawiin), and more than a dozen smaller settlements.

For clarity, the 16 sq. miles = 41,408 sq km

The RESULTS:

Oblivion(41,408 sq. km)>Morrowind (5 x 4.65 km=~25 sq. km.)

http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_4_oblivion/160138/
PWHT Serga_UA from 15.06.07 17:10

But again, the scale of the world and of cells Oble another, it is more, because despite the seemingly larger world it run faster. In Morro scale less, because the world seems more.

D
Demolir 28.04.20

Interesting information, so in this question the illusory nature plays a role.

D
DenKuz 28.04.20

I dunno... I more game world Obly like than Morrowind.

A
Aang11 28.04.20

!!!GGUY!!!!I played Morrowind a long time ago,and right now, the screenshots look...From this graph to play!!!And since I'm free from it I do not remember!!!!Only Shoto remained about the mummy,(which is all the honor utakata:the daggers,the eagle,but it sticks out)

R
REPTILE 94 28.04.20

In oblivion the world is much better