3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enrikokarvales 28.04.20 09:36 am

Leliana (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Talk to leliunai not want to stir up is that true? if so it is generally tin
42 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tipichnyy Vedmak 28.04.20

enrikokarvales
Ahah of course no (just kissing her friend Josie)
But you can women in masks stared, just like in season 1 of Spartacus
Spoiler

e
enrikokarvales 28.04.20

Sword-Masterче really have no fun? And who then is the scribe, they are generally there blasted

D
Darkstoun1 28.04.20

All right, the only handsome girl in the game, for which you can really feel some emotions, and so did the developers. Personally, I was terribly disappointed when I found out.

V
Voin1 28.04.20

Unfortunately it is impossible. No, Leliana is not only beautiful, there are still Morrigan, but all the others are terrible. And these two since the first part is good.

But as the woman in the mask to seduce, that is, where to find her? Not met...

T
Tipichnyy Vedmak 28.04.20

Воин1
Josephine's personal quest for the restoration of the nobility du Paraketsov
(The main thing not to go by that Leliana offers and to get them the nobility with Josephine)

M
Malkart 28.04.20

Yeah, the novels came out not very good. Odd no one liked me. The only one who liked it - it's Leliana and Morrigan, but as has been said, they are inaccessible(
And Morrigan is the bomb in this part.

l
lovegrudb 28.04.20

true

S
Sergey_Ch 28.04.20

early screenshots of Morrigan or not from the angle depicted... not like me, but the game is great! Still pleased with the costume it with Origins.

L
LoKKi_SKY 28.04.20

Do not throw Shoe at me, but I Cassandra liked it)) Yes, hard, imperious, warrior, but still liked it))) just because the character is interesting, not vanilla doll)))

I
I3ender 28.04.20

Melkart
Morrigan is the bomb I agree, age is in her favor went really Tits cut))

lokki777
+

e
enrikokarvales 28.04.20

that's a bummer but I still thought, th at the biovar niaut about gays, and it just happened here's how th is can only be Cassandra and elficas forgot her name, stir up it's complete nonsense - developed lazy geese,

R
Rich Bitch 28.04.20

enrikokarvales
Don't ask stupid questions and just Google romances in Inquisition" or come to the office. the website look.
I3ender
true Tits cut))
Also noticed (-:

T
Tiobat 28.04.20

Definitely a novel with Leelanau with Morigan in DLS added. This is a Bio of var, they are masters of DLS.

d
draakons 28.04.20

The Morrigan might well be a child from the Hero of Ferelden (or Alistair or whatever the ritual was). So back to sleep with her for another character as something not good would come out. A romance with Cassandra so nothing done, but she's already forty years, by my estimation (considering how old she witnessed first-Hand Justinia). That Leelanau novel did it a pity, Yes, because even the Cullen's in the game stuck.

v
vitovt-d 28.04.20

Play for the game, and novels learn to make in real life, kids.

D
Darkstoun1 28.04.20

enrikokarvales
Well, if You're straight, only Cassandra and Josephine, Sera... You know.

D
Darkstoun1 28.04.20

vitovt-d
Just like You play a RPG for games. In addition, the developers have added this feature, why not use it?

D
Darkstoun1 28.04.20

Tibet
Unlikely. Only hope is DLC with beautiful companions. Now the game left, waiting for that DLC...

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 28.04.20

vitovt-d
Play for the game, and novels learn to make in real life, kids.
Says grown man, which every evening, holding in one hand the Elda, and the other arm and one eye staring at the monitor, and the other on the door of the room that the nurse could not sleep.

e
enrikokarvales 28.04.20

Yes, that's a bummer just started to although not a lot of positives from the game again, bummer, Kasandra did not go far, but also the man looks like, Josephine Baba Yaga is real. Most interesting is that in the editor you can make beautiful girls campaign game was done by people who are severely offended by the female gender and even passive gay men, the only way I can explain this horror