3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 28.04.20 09:37 am

SLI of two GTX1070. It takes a lot of CPU?

I have an i7-3770K, overclocked to 4200 (it is possible, say up to 4500). If you buy a second card GTX1070, not whether the processor is loaded on 100%?
Please opponents SLI not to confuse the topic.It is important to know precisely, because to do a full upgrade, not finances allow.
27 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 28.04.20

Tuhlovato the processor will be a little Pci for Sli combination is available to you at the speed of 8X8, and the meaning of his drive to 4.5 SLI ?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.04.20

Edvins
Everything is fine. Put and do not think.
Collapses now i5. i7 (4 cores / 8 threads) is enough for dual gtx 1070.
And Yes, I believe that the resolution will be 2k or higher total. Then even more so. The higher the resolution, the less CPU load.
There are games where i7 is bogging down, but not critical, notes watch dogs 2 and they say the multiplayer battles 1 download. More games I haven't seen YET.
acceleration principle, 4200 is enough. To overclock the CPU with thermal paste, but still very lousy ,under the hood, I wouldn't advise 3770 hot, I remember it was like that. He simple gave out 45 degrees.
3770k is still relevant processor, at least until 2019-2020 can not think. There is digging, and see for yourself, how to manifest itself.

bloomm
Complete nonsense, the line 8x+8x is enough, and more than even. Do not mislead.
I have a 3770 worked with two gtx 670, and it is great.
Specification 3770k Configurations PCI Express up to 1x16, 2x8 (!), 1x8 & 2x4
Further support for the mother. i5 and i7 supports 2 x 8.

b
bloomm 28.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Pralno not afford the same =) let 1 vidyaha cuckoo in the load =)

M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

it depends on the preferences of a speed graphic to tolstoty the monitor
if you take the full CD modern games plus a year in over all OK, there must be a sense from the second viduh.

with Express lines is truly one of pitch moment. the fact the CPU works with standartom Express 2.0 structuresthe and it will still be disadvantaged 2. but dumetz on respectable settings when delivering the VRAM is absolutely kukushechka no impact unless of course we are not talking about an elevated Vepeside

b
bloomm 28.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Who said that idle, storyteller =) You're downloading at least look and that's okay with 70 to 90 jumps and never 100 load =) And jumping both =)

b
bloomm 28.04.20

MunchkiN 616
ordinary 1070 can digest everything, and money 2 1070 can take 1080ti and hurl not to torture PERC 2 cards

M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

bloomm
ordinary 1070 is a weak map according to the test very card. if there ultracat.
so to say that she'll pull it like in the 15-16 year believe in a single 970-Yu PEK-PEK

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.04.20

lokkie
Oh! You again! Hi rigid personality (I'm always right). did you already heal? Apparently not... And once again collect outdated nonsense. well, not crap really. I should probably say hi from the dragon with two gtx 1070 under 1440p (or FullHD, I do not remember) and 6700k to 4600, and a tribune of Museveni with 6700k percent frequency 4600 and two 1080 under 4k.
Do me a favor, fix your head. Do not say nonsense, and not misleading outdated information.

s
saa0891 28.04.20

That parsley has tightened,the campaign is expected to the concert.
Give out anything fun.

s
saa0891 28.04.20

lokkie wrote:
Yes please.. a year later, local experts, and including you, were surprised to learn that iron has TV and they even spelled out in the specifications.. and that the graphics cards is the clock frequency, and TC ray multiplier.. that was fun. So look into your pension the whole thing mastered.
It's boring (everyone already knew that you're the only one here d'artagnan from a parallel universe),try to have to learn something else,the way you've mastered the Afterburner.

H
HAKS 28.04.20

Not a sport to Locke Batey know better)

b
bloomm 28.04.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
SLI is not a privilege, it is a necessity.
To quote PG, add it.

S
SEREGA-SAN64 28.04.20

at least 7700к

b
bloomm 28.04.20

SEREGA-SAN64
In in, there is a gun 30-35 + shots on one of his 1070 will arrive =)

b
bloomm 28.04.20

Edvins
And how has it helped ? =)) Well explain in a simple language, because geeks are smart =) 3770 with the same graphics card, let's call it conditionally 1070 loses about 35 frames processors 6700 and 7700...That is buying the 2 map in the shared pool are losing about 70 staff so roughly in 1080p. Playable Yes, but loss is loss, even now, your card does not work on high, not to mention purchasing the second card.
And then it's your business, want to buy buy, but know in advance that the video system will not work at maximum.

S
SEREGA-SAN64 28.04.20

all Sliema flying

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.04.20

bloomm
Dear, continue to collect nonsense? Important indicators in this case will - DOWNLOAD CARD.
The processor plays a role only in the maximum frame rate and resolution below full HD.
BF1 3770k+gtx 1070
Loka to FPS NO. 100% download.
The question arises, who makes SHOTS, graphics card OR processor. What's the processor? Where is the difference?
Look at the comparison (link is below under the spoiler), and the question is, where did the difference of 35 frames?
Спойлерhttp://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/551?vs=1543
If the difference between them, especially in games, enough to swear.
And now in consolidation watch the video (watching this video, you must consider several factors: the frequency of the RAM, and the performance per core 7700k, the difference is, well, a maximum of 10 shots):
Core i7 7700K vs 6700K/ 4790K/ 3770K Gaming Benchmarks
And the answer to the question, where did Your 35 frames?
Loads the video card RESOLUTION and settings.
You are not defended and proved his point. I understand that You are a relative of Loki, talking is not tossing bags.
Where did the numbers, dunno. there is no justification at all.
SLI 1070 is not harvested for FullHD, because there will be, for example in the Witcher, 120 frames, which nafig not needed, and everything rests on performance per core, where 7700k, of COURSE, will show a better result, but we don't interesting 120 frames, they need in a simple online sutinah, where the response plays an important role. But for 1440p, the most that they needed. There was an article.
GeForce GTX 1070 need a Intel Quad at 3.5-4 GHz:
Look

An__ei
Roll up your screenshots under the spoiler... Please.
2 times increase...

saa0891
Mastered, and then slept with not to exceed 60% load graphics card, and of course, it is not optimized game.
Screen
Support forumhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/sborka_igrovogo_pk_v_2017_tseny_komplektuyuschie-944472/

b
bloomm 28.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, I understand that you know how to Google yet I had your video to watch. Apparently the numbers with the fps jumping too fast and you don't have time to see those 30 + frames, one with 3d news ran =) so Much stink so much proof exposing myself straight =) Let's. The author should not strike in a dirt the person.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.04.20

bloomm
Well, everything is clear. purpow ZERO, which uses 30 frames - dunno, here there and all... But where is it? While You are chatting in vain, people put. And tests there is also a video there where 30 frames, look there do not know where.
If about it
It is called the difference in performance per core, and we see, 7700 faster. What I said above!
Now the question is, 60 frames 3770k EASILY fulfills: Why would he have 100 and more fps in games? What's the reason?
This is the question. Why change 3770k, which consistently fulfills 60 frames, especially in 2k where the main load will fall on a graphics card, and the processor will cease to play a major role? Why then 7700? To see instead of 100 frames 130? What is spent on the CPU? What's the point? Especially in 2k?
to these questions You will not answer, NOTHING. It all just makes NO SENSE. Main task: to Get a stable 60fps at maximum settings and resolution equal to or higher than 2k.
100 or more frames I said, where is the best to have. And another question monitor... 140 Hz are from 20 thousand, at least. The author of the question didn't say anything, kept silent, then it makes no sense to raise this issue. He leaned on FPS (stable 60 fps) and resolution, meaning no in SLI (often), otherwise he would have mentioned the shooter and the monitor, where people rummage in such matters. Simple gamer 75 Hz monitor for the eyes and silent about them. it machine about 60 frames. Passed more than once.

bloomm
Video cards are tested in the resolution HIGHER than FullHD, otherwise it is the test of the processor. In this case, the test processor, razreshenie FullHD. we are not interested in it. inflating the resolution, the processor will show the same indicators.
Take SLI for two gtx 1070 FullHD INCREDIBLE STUPIDITY. But 2k and above, it is a necessity. there graphics will be actively loaded because 2k is minus 35% (in frames 20 to 45) compared to FullHD.

M
Mr.Freeman 28.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Adaaa.....Ahaaaa.... What is game thrown i7? Well ka .... Hey... surprise me!!!!! Wait!

Edvins
Nothing will boot! Take safely. I have a second 1080-th cling.. More 50-60% never puffed percent.
And about overclocking I will say one thing - you cannot do this with THIS processor.... these fucking 300-500 MHz will give you nothing... I Have default settings for 4 years exposed. The acceleration came from those who wanted out of shit a candy to make. It started long ago.. back in the 90s... when the performance is very much dependent on frequency. Now this is not.. the Average frequency the GPU is now 1500 MHz. In fact.. THIS is FINALLY WHAT?!!!! And then!.. what we must also consider WHAT is under the hood the GPU. And in fact - the candy out of shit to never do condensed milk and dried flies too.. Well, I'm just saying.... Local pundits apparently never heard of concepts such as streams, pipelines, etc., etc. to Pour tales about many MHz....what is the percentage what is based.... not knowing this really did. Don't pay attention to it... you have a beautiful cent, put a good video.. and not just one couple of years, you will have fun. Current BP don't blow....more powerful is necessary. 1070 pair it rulez))))) Go for it and do not listen