3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 28.04.20 09:37 am

SLI of two GTX1070. It takes a lot of CPU?

I have an i7-3770K, overclocked to 4200 (it is possible, say up to 4500). If you buy a second card GTX1070, not whether the processor is loaded on 100%?
Please opponents SLI not to confuse the topic.It is important to know precisely, because to do a full upgrade, not finances allow.
27 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 28.04.20

Mr.Freemаn
Another boat showed up. And when that Pehe bots get banned immediately.. MDE.

-
-SK.art- 28.04.20

Edvins wrote:
I have an i7-3770K, overclocked to 4200 (it is possible, say up to 4500). If you buy a second card GTX1070, not whether the processor is loaded on 100%?
loaded at 100% CPU where a strong CPU)
The question is not correct. Probably more correct to ask: will reveal whether the processor capacity data cards? The answer is: disclose the minimum resolution of Ultra HD (3840x2160). And in some games it is not to be missed.
I had two 1070 to sly. In conjunction with the processor 4790к @ 4.7 GHz worked. In 4K resolution normal maps were loaded. In lower resolutions the card nedozagruzheny.
ps: when I conducted a little research on this question - how much is enough CPU for two 1070 in a couple of games - the Witcher 3 and GTA 5, because this game is quite protsessorostroeniya. True. there's no 4K, but there are 3440х1440. I tested the FHD and 3440х1440. Also studied the effect of overclocking the CPU + memory. The tests were with single and two 1070 for clarity.
Can see
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN-BtZRq9h1TVF0XderJL4hX50rj9PPcV

A
AnPei 28.04.20

-SK.art-
Why you have consumption of video memory a lot. I have Qhd on max.

Spoilerand fps at these settings on a single 1070 .

Spoiler

-
-SK.art- 28.04.20

An__ei wrote:
Why you have consumption of video memory a lot
with GTA 5 monitoring overstates the consumption of video memory at exactly 2 times, if you are running SLI. It is necessary to divide by 2, that's the whole secret.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.04.20

Mr.Freemаn
Mr.Freemаn wrote:
Adaaa.....Ahaaaa.... What is game thrown i7? Well ka .... Hey... surprise me!!!!! Wait!
For a couple of games for sure:
Watch Dogs 2 and Battle 1. I do not remember. In battle there is a complaint fresh:
At the battle жалобаhttp://forums.playground.EN/battlefield_1/tech/fps_stal_silno_padat-944878/#comment-16667608
However, not enough people seem to ignore, or maybe still a local problem.
Well, there is so marked. Everyone knows that Watch Dogs will ship geometry, still sounded infa about Lok frames when disconnecting. Mostly guys with no serious complaints. I do not play, do not know. But infa is known, if anything, on almost every forum and blog sounded. Talked for loca include, like the rules.
Yes, SMOM of melona quibble, which is not worth mentioning.
If the dogs - figs with them, the battles more interesting, optimize, screaming kids...
Well, about commercially released to help streamline simple: whatever the system unit, the curves, it is not correct and will not solve anything. Here in the game (no matter what) there was a leak of RAM (fixed later), really 32GB ate just so... Yes be at least 64, the same would lap it up.
-SK.art-
I had two gtx 670, oddly enough, in the game settings, it summed up the memory (same as You). I took under 4 GB, respectively, not understating, it worked. I understand that SLI does not stack, but does the memory of the second graphics card can not be used (I lucked out, I just set up all 4 GB, and then stuck a 980 and all without changing the settings), just 8GB disappears, just tin.

-
-SK.art- 28.04.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I understand that SLI does not stack, but does the memory of the second graphics card can not be used
in SLI mode is impossible. In Multi GPU mode like as possible. But this is not correct ()
The Multi Gpu mode only uses one game - Singularity.. There is generally a different card to connect, as I understand it.

A
Alex.1988 28.04.20

Yes uuug.....
bloomm exactly spiffiest for sli))