3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Du Rango 28.04.20 09:38 am

Xenus 3. Truth or fiction? (White Gold: War in Paradise)

----
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyuxs 28.04.20

It would be nice if there yla decent frame, variably, with the development of relations. And then after the other bourgeois games, without the romance seems boring. And to quests predstavlyali a really riddles, but not stupid: shade all peremeci, come back for a reward. To be able not only to shoot, but to think. It would be nice to once again the action took place in an exotic country, with palm trees and beaches, with the ability to catch the pearls, look for treasures. And, of course, to reveal the secrets of history, myths. The ambiguous denouement too, would have liked.

V
Vloksomir 28.04.20

Yes,more secrets and mysteries the hunt,like lost civilizations, mutated creatures and UFOs(and so less chatter and more facts). If the factions will be the same as in X2,the MORE jobs from the CIA and Indians(and the faction as it is,but they were not there). And most importantly - a MINIMUM of BUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the cry of the soul).
And about the bleakness and violence in Latin America in real life abound,but the paint is not concentrated. Me Xenys 2 finished off one Gorriones girl on a bench crying - killed his brother because he wanted to join the bandits.And GG to help her could do nothing - brother don't return. Yeah,hmm... So Ksenus not stupidly hard game,is it something from Shakespeare's passions.

l
live_4_ever 28.04.20

I would also like to see Xenus 3. But look how long it's been since Deep Shadows released his latest game, I have thoughts that the third part we are unlikely to see. Deep Shadows silent to the full! The feeling that the company no longer exist. But I don't know, I really hope Xenus 3 will be released. And if you come then it will be a quality project. He will not concede to modern brands. The developers are great. I can say affirmatively that Deep Shadows (series developer Xenus, etc.) very ahead of all the leading game developers on the post-Soviet space.

Now I will say that I would like to see in Xenus 3: would Like to change the engine. As the old (Xenus 2) is very similar to the Stalker'ovsky. Although, incidentally, it is. They bought the engine from CSG. This is all my desire. New MOT - new game.

L
Lyuxs 28.04.20

Would like to changed the engine. As the old (Xenus 2) is very similar to the Stalker'ovsky. Although, incidentally, it is.
Stalkeresque engine is quite a good, if not more. Why change good to that unknown?

l
live_4_ever 28.04.20

I made a mistake. Deep Shadows used engine Vital Engine 3. He looks a bit like Stalkeresque. So I immediately thought that they bought it. But it turned out that the motor Xenus much better and prettier. If Xenus 3 will be released, most likely will be developed to use this engine. And Stalkeresque engine would not fit. Would be a clone of the Stalker.

L
Lyuxs 28.04.20

Would be a clone of the Stalker.
Hardly. The story in any case would have been different. For me this is important. Of course, the engine is very important, but the script too.

l
live_4_ever 28.04.20

Of course, the engine is very important, but the script too.
All this will be. Only if Xenus 3 will be released...

Will there be a Xenus 3? - From the Deep Shadows forum

L
Lyuxs 28.04.20

So what is this link? On that site the same way no one knows anything...

l
live_4_ever 28.04.20

Well, Yes...in Short it is unlikely we will see Xenus 3.
Just until, neither can you understand: what happened to Deep Shadows?

B
BlackDream 28.04.20

there will be no more xinyou)

T
Teftelina 28.04.20

No, Xenus 3 will not, or rather not planned yet. By the way, the Deep Shadows forum is no longer working.
pix.PlayGround.ru

I made a mistake. Deep Shadows used engine Vital Engine 3

Utter nonsense, Deep-Shadows used engine Vital Engine Xenus: Boiling Point was a Vital Engine 2, and in Xenus: White Gold already Vital Engine 3

L
Lexanis 28.04.20

MYTH

R
Rafa19888 28.04.20

I can't wait!!

S
StasEG 28.04.20

It is a pity of course, they did something they were prepared after the forerunner, something like post-Soviet space with the gameplay ksenusa, but not a Stalker. Apparently turned down the idea.

a
abram 444666444 28.04.20

xenus just smart game I really like
mine there are 3 the best game is resident evil and stalker xenus

A
Anton Kiryushin 28.04.20

wait for the announcement if the announcement is not that there is no point in waiting

S
Shade_of_KinG 28.04.20

2016 was the year, still have not forgotten this masterpiece, I want Xenus 3 and STALKER 2..

B
BioGen 28.04.20

Shade_of_KinG
Even single us out last time

T
T.T.G 28.04.20

Deep Shadows in a difficult position since 2009. Prospects for the release of the third part is extremely vague as a the existence of the Studio.

T
T.T.G 28.04.20

BioGen
On the PC the past/this year is quite usable RPG/RTS.