3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dwayne from Vice-City 28.04.20 09:47 am

What was your childhood like?

Dr. Rockzo, Oh dream of dreams)
78 Comments
Sort by:
F
FELI-X 28.04.20

in my childhood there was no Internet,there were a lot of friends,played football till late night and much drugog
in General it was a good time!will be something to remember in strasti.

F
Full Metal Chaos 28.04.20

Good.

F
FELI-X 28.04.20

Dr. Rockzo
+1

J
Juliya_Cabincrew 28.04.20

Born in the 93 rd year. I honestly had a difficult childhood. The constant moving my family from one city to another... the Only thing that I remember from my childhood - like riding a tricycle, playing with a ball which was red with yellow and blue stripes, as in the cat sat down and pulled a twig out of his cot and climbs out of the crib the resulting hole.

Who now runs the projector slides?
I have! =)

Think all the way or otherwise preserved old toys? Yes Yes Yes, now everyone will say what they say kindergarten, but in the past it was a common thing in every family. And as we girls were dragged from their moms makeup? It was funny. And again it was business as usual. And as we all liked to collect glass beads from the vodka and simple colored glass beads!

pix.PlayGround.ru

And here's the same clip we girls loved to play! And the boys never understood the rules of the game. =)

pix.PlayGround.ru

And of course, girls always wore in pigtails ribbons! Playing hopscotch barefoot! Then it was business as usual. We drank the soda from the machines. Again, this was not something supernatural, it was all the usual business. And remember the old cameras? Zenit, fed... Shot on film, and then showed the pictures in the dark with klasnoj lamp! =)

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 28.04.20

Balls of vodka? Our people.
xD

J

The last 2 balls on my photos - they were just extracted from the vodka which had such balls.

J

we have still preserved the Zenith.
My family still Zenith is fed in the operating state.

M
MiXaN 28.04.20

What was your childhood like?
Happy without a computer and the Internet:) We almost didn't come home from the street, not that present-day children

P
Pekushok 28.04.20

MNU was that.
Karoche with Pasanen hit the bottle(well, balls) and shot with a slingshot in the vans(in the village MS)
Then one says pasan, who first climbed the tree that my slingshot(well, I karoche climbed and tears not)on Batia came out,started a branch cut I've fallen and I can't recall all pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Pekushok 28.04.20

by the way I have the first TV in the village appeared,all of us in the hut were running idin watched the movie half of the village

U
Uncle Dan 28.04.20

Remember how we ran for the homeless, their mother, and then ran away. Even the stones they threw. Or run up on the guard from the garden, lol. Adrenaline upto

P
Pekushok 28.04.20

VлAд
pix.PlayGround.ru

p
pchelohod i paroved 28.04.20

Remember how we ran for the homeless, their mother, and then ran away. Even the stones they threw.
Heartless bastards. Bad people.

A
Ankuzya 28.04.20

Preserved some things from childhood. Well, photos from the video. After all, when someone shot the family chronicle a few years ago - these videos are appreciated much more than the current photo/video.
It was great. It is sad that my children value system will be quite different.

S
SCAR. 28.04.20

In the summer I went to camp, the river, visit to grandma and grandpa. In the evening, climb, where you should not, went Hiking, built huts in the nearby woods. The first time I tried to smoke, and then quit - did not like.
The fall was mainly a school. And more rain, wind and stuff like that.
In the winter, playing snowballs, building caves, sculpted all kinds of foolishness out of the snow, and was often looking for a suitable sweater.
Autumn was the third quarter in school, etc, all the cleanup and so forth.

Had a bike, or rather still is. The truth is disassembled in the garage is.
Even when there was nothing to do, was Sega MD2, which is perfectly able to help out in boring time, and sometimes even to collect the whole yard for rental in UMK3, or even any other game. In General, a lot of things, you just have to reminisce.

Now if I look back, then you can safely say my childhood was normal. Not ideal, but not terrible. I was pleased with.

L
Last Engineer 28.04.20

Uncle John took me to the zoo, and then showed the Trouser snake and said that she and her kind need to be ironed

N
N.A.M.E. 28.04.20

Too many litters, but if so, my childhood was not hard but not easy, it was fun, and sorry, in General it is a childhood that I will promnice to the last

U
Uncle Dan 28.04.20

Heartless bastards. Bad people.

And another time we went and saw a homeless man not sitting near the entrance to the cellar and the ladder lay a plate of dumplings and a bottle of something. He still pop out of his pants sticking out.
In General, we were laughing, threw a stone lightly and ran away. And even stink terribly something. Then I realized.
He was dead.

P
Put_title_Here 28.04.20

In my childhood I was givin daddy in every hole, then I was taken to a shelter, where I was givin in the holes is already a lot of dads, also not only the individual MP.
Spoiler
IRL I'm just a young Darwin vyser trying to achieve mind-blowing buhurt.

L
Last Engineer 28.04.20

CooLPaX
pix.PlayGround.ru

Also a victim of pedophile incest? I understand!