3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 08.10.19 06:11 pm

The optimization of the game (Just Cause 4)

Write or upload videos (screenshots) in which fps and on what hardware.
I have almost maximum settings the game goes like this.
Spoiler
But then I realized that I was not eating off the fps the settings and did another test for optimal play.
Spoiler
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

and really, the dialogue is worse than the 3rd part? and it is not played yet, the truth is that a lot of bugs?

i
insex 08.10.19

Steve Taller
actually everyone can accept, but one is a rip off, they're everywhere, at every step, will reach yet-run so far-will reach the desired point, a couple of times the game will crash, have to wait for patches.

S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

insex
strange, maybe it's you only, as for the crashes have not heard

G
GetJet 08.10.19

gennaz
What percents/ video card?

i
insex 08.10.19

Steve Taller
The incentive a lot of reviews about crashes and here also wrote, turned off ssao departures now there (but not sure)
I have a PC I'm not weak i5-4670k 16gb gtx970 win10, all the latest game drags on ultra in fullhd, but this NextGen)) doesn't want

S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

insex wrote:
I have a PC I'm not weak i5-4670k 16gb gtx970 win10
thank you, amuse uncle your calculator, gth 970 is a map of the level a long time ago are out of date 780ти +/- and it is the 3rd part not drawn normally. Maybe the card you have should work, is not enough memory or firewood glucous under the old maps, and missions. I'll tell you that CPU if you say my 5960х@4.5 in principle, the conventional problems, the bottleneck is not and music and VIDOS envelopes fast and renders well, and can give odds to 8700к and Ryazan, that in games things are not so simple, he seems to be a bottleneck is not, and it provides more than 60 frames even average games from 80 to 120, and in some places even more, but there are games where the map nedozagruzheny and fps seems to high, can be 90-120 fps but the picture feels torn due to the difference in speed of the output frames and long shots come across. In such games, usually there is an emphasis in one thread/core and the remaining capacity is idle waiting, i.e. there is no uniform distribution load flows, and of course in speed of the flow it loses 7700к/8700к/9900к. Well the percent is already 5-th year went

insex wrote:
all the latest game drags on ultra in fullhd
well, it's a blatant lie, gth 970 can pull on ultra in 1080p all the latest games, it's 100%. It does not drag even crisis 3 on ultra, which a hundred years at lunch, she pulls the watch dogs 1 and 2 Lark 2 and 3, Agents of Chaos, the Witcher 3, Batman Arkham knight, probably even Darksiders 3 also drags, just Cowes 3 and also 4-Yu apparently also, in General it is not anything drags

g
gennaz 08.10.19

GetJet
r5 1500x+rx 564oc

G
GetJet 08.10.19

gennaz
It's great going to play on average hardware. So optimization is.

g
gennaz 08.10.19

GetJet
Yes there is,I'm surprised given what the system requirements are specified by the developers.

i
insex 08.10.19

Steve Taller
WD 1 and 2 I normally go 50-60 fps, the Agents of chaos also, the Witcher 3 all good is 60 fps (off hairworks), JC3 50-60 fps, I have definitely not yet a calculator and a couple of years back on this so-called calculator sit, before the release of the new generation of consoles at least, and then we will see how the graph will change.
If there are problems with the new games only because of their dampness.
Darksiders 3 this is also unoptimized piece of shit, they even 1080ti lag, I even downloaded there graphics like in Warcraft, not like this.

S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

insex
VD 1 and VD 2 I do not believe two 780's in sly on the ultra wasn't giving it, especially if Snezkou and ultraaccurate. Agents of chaos on the ultra sometimes stoop 1080ти. The Witcher 3 on 970 and 4670к especially in Novigrad probably inhibited. JC3 I doubt that was playable. Problems new games in your case are not due to dampness, believe me

i
insex 08.10.19

Steve Taller
Well, I got nothing to say, just I'm not one of those victims of marketers who are upgrading a computer every year, under ultra settings, I just mean the texture and detail on high, if the brake the first thing lowered the anti-aliasing and shadow quality well, even sometimes the lighting but not textures and detail and what do you think JC3 is not playable, I have it completely went including extra missions, the fps was perfectly playable below 40 definitely did not fall

S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

Delhi your fps at least 3 if ultra, latest assassins throw will not. I just look like I have a game going and I estimate approximately how you can go to the game on weaker machines

S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

Later if there is time gash VIDOS just Cowes 4

S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

in short, here's video games, but of course fufelnaya, but IMHO no worse than 3rd part, but the mouse really slow, just kapets and there is no option of increasing brightness when the game night is just unreal, nichrome not see and play on the touch. Hmm...a bit early SHIT broke it, had to break the last version, hacked would be better РЕ7 with DLTS or 5 battles. But it goes on my system quite bearable

i
insex 08.10.19

Set up finally JC4 under my computer, it seems so far no crashes, played for 3 hours in fullHD detail and textures on ultra put the water too long on ultra (but it on ultra at a minimum of Pavlova looks), tessellation of the ocean just do not understand what affects externally, nothing changes fps too, while left turned on, turned off ssao (Yes, without him the picture is considerably marred especially during the day, but just 10 fps has increased), the attenuation at the edges off, motion blur off, shadows on high until set (can be on secondary if that to put it), antialiasing fxaa, fps with this setup 55-60 holds, the gob of all settings why it is ssao.

With this setup the gpu temperature on average 61 degrees, high 69, the consumption of video memory 3488мб (which is quite a lot), consumption of only 6GB of RAM (even in JC3 has more RAM Otel)

S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

insex wrote:
consumption of VRAM 3488мб (which is quite a lot),
this is normal, 2019, on the nose, there are games that are in 1080p on the ultra 7-8 gig of VRAM eating

i
insex 08.10.19

Steve Taller
Have not seen these games in fullhd for 7 gigs of VRAM consume, qhd and 4K maybe. At least in tests on YouTube have not seen it.
Although WD2 6 gigs of video there, but I have more than 3.5 GB did not eat there under the map adjustment is not known what the scaling, with scaling there can be 12GB to eat.
2019 and as well, a major breakthrough in the graph in comparison for example with 15 year I can't see to take the same GTA5 which resemble when released and which is still the competitors in the genre are not able to graphically circumvent.

J
JamesRocket 08.10.19

Steve Taller
You such rubbish wild, we all Department oral) 970 card for example on ultra 1080p 40-45 frames pulls the latest tomb raider. Your stone is not bad in music Companion anycast you what channel on YouTube see what you 5690 and 970 is not enough for new products?

S
Steve Taller 08.10.19

JamesRocket wrote:
You such rubbish wild, we all Department oral)
I don't know what you all Department smoke, so nothing to say about your nonsense can not do
JamesRocket wrote:
970 map for example on ultra 1080p 40-45 frames pulls the latest tomb raider.
not carry snowstorm, gth 970 a long time ago as irrelevant in 1080p to pull that last rider on the ultra can't, you probably forgot to put shlasko and texture there max will not come, I have all three of the latest series of tomb rider was held and carried, but there the engine if there is not enough VRAM on ultra textures will not raise and you're probably not there yet included ЅМАА4х smoothing, so we need to clarify about some ultra is involved. Ultra is when unscrewed everything, that would be ultra. Secondly 40-45 frames is for me the brakes, perhaps for those who are used to playing 25-30 fps 45 frames it's just a space, but I personally play with this framerate very uncomfortable, but from 60 and above is another matter.

JamesRocket wrote:
Comrade anycast you what channel on YouTube see what you 5690 and 970 is not enough for new products?
гтх970 graphics card for ultra settings and 60 frames stable enough for almost all recent AAA projects and 4 gig of VRAM is very little already, and the map while in the generation of Maxwell was positioned as a powerful gaming solution. I basically their core system is enough for all games and the CPU allows you to keep the fps above 60 fps in almost all games, but in some places where insufficient optimize and all depends on a single thread processor and parallelize the load across the cores/threads here there's trouble, even though the acceleration to frequency of 4.5 and 4.0 on the cache card is not working at all 99%, although the fps is still above 60 frames. Well and PERC for 4 years, maybe two years it will be the game to pull, but the simple 4-core model, which is already 6 years without HyperThreading so they processorsamsung games precipitate immediately, I judge by the level of loading my 16-Potocnik