3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeX 28.04.20 05:17 pm

How to translate the name of the game? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew 28.04.20

So the whole day to break his head!! In fact, what difference, the main thing - the game is COOL

M
Mihas_ 28.04.20

Really!! The dispute escalated into bespontovoe shaking the air....Antroid-you don't like my point of view,I am yours :)) it's PRETTY!!!!!

M
Mitzar 28.04.20

1. if it was the writings of the elders, then it would be the writing was a little different.
2. don't know about You, but my everyday life is very rare to come across outdated words and expressions. For me it is natural to use the dictionary.
{offended}
3. Morrowind, because it is a proper name, do not translate. Unlikely to guess the value that is put the creators :(

V
Verjil 28.04.20

Enough name kaverkat your way!
The MORNING WIND is transferred, who has not yet realized!

D
Dairel 28.04.20

Morrowind - probably invented without any specific connotation of the name)) I like the philologist-linguist eng. language spoken)) many of the names invented in tune with what or phrases) were associated purely by ear, but grammatically form Morro-wind is not a noun phrase)
you would have Tamriel translated =))))))

N
Nagash 28.04.20

No it's not the morning wind, and a deadly storm.

M
Mihas_ 28.04.20

2 Lemix-As the person with more experience in such disputes(see Perumov vs Tolkien) can guarantee that such a dispute will not lead to anything :)))) Everyone remains at the opinion,to change this opinion only if you come to the brow home, and standing next to a computer with a club or pipe in hand,to tell him what and where to write :)) And so,the dispute or lead to anything,or to personal abuse, etc.....

A
Antroid 28.04.20

But damn, with miracle fell I was just joking... And you actually listened?
Moreover, it was written would not Vvanderfell, and Wonderfell

P
Playshner 28.04.20

The Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind translates very well...I just recently took the decal with the inscription and translated it into your favorite pillowcase...Inscription now and teeth will tear off...and the mug after sleep - smeared...So, what do you translate and do not hesitate...

O
Oleg Cvetkov 28.04.20

Vardenfell translates as Fallen Guardian Varden-Warden, fell, fell, falling, falling