3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex36320 28.04.20 05:18 pm

Impressions of the game (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Who played already?
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 28.04.20

Guys! Go around buying this game and not like you can not decide... She's really cool? There's A Wild Grind? And what's so cool what game is played every day, nearly 8 million people and it is only on Consoles...

E
EmilSmirom 28.04.20

Played the game at a friend's PS4 for the week sat played dealt with emblem with Kraft domestication, and so on .
The game is interesting but not for solo , it is necessary to play in the company of the more interesting (and easier). the game is not expensive somewhere in the$5(at a discount) . With the game on PC has a problem lags not very optimized .
The game often update I Advise everyone who thinks to buy

E
EmilSmirom 28.04.20

serial86
No NPCs or bots, and the local game is not there ,you can invite friends and play on his own server

C
Chelseafc777 28.04.20

Shit that will never leave early access.

d
demon 33251 28.04.20

crap not a game , boring, that even

K
Kaylet 23.06.20

not a bad game, considering the fact that it has given free... it's a pity my headgear can not be higher than low settings to raise your game...

N
Nolimit333 25.10.20

To get high from the game, you need the norm comp.Game cool!!!

d
drmacleo 26.07.22

Ravensword: Shadowlands :
Publisher: Crescent Moon Games
Release Date: December 6, 2013
This is the game with which the developers of ARK Survival Evolved, WILDCARD studios, pulled everything they could, pulled off all the ideas and, like, came up with a new game about dinosaurs! :) :) :)

B
BarabulkaTiTiBod 26.07.22

Of course, I would like to add more thoughtful AI, and dinosaurs at every turn, as for me the technology is superfluous (yes, I know that there is a mod).
Even on powerful hardware, it sometimes sags in dense places on ultra graphics, but even lowering the problem almost does not disappear, but still the optimization is lame. Impressions of course so-so from the game 7/10.

A
Alexander Antonov Me1kiy 20.08.22

The solo game is super, on an Internet it's full of shit! Admin freaks do nothing to help and do nothing!