3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 28.04.20 05:20 pm

If it were asked to choose the gender and race HS, who would you play? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

of course the game is on the book Sapkowski and this choice can not be :) but in part 3 is given the opportunity to play for CRIS,almost a female version of Geralt(almost),so the question may be appropriate :)
36 Comments
Sort by:
a
avenger999 28.04.20

Witcher, Geralt, a class Warrior, the school of Wolf, or Bear

L
Le Gaspilleur 28.04.20

but in part 3 is given the opportunity to play for CRIS ?? probably missed.
Fine, so be it. Dress her in leather skintight pants and go on an adventure))

l
lookaway 28.04.20

for the drunken dwarves of the Witcher.
ohazhivat local magichek.

a
avenger999 28.04.20

Shpilin
It will be a quest) Constantly for it to not play

R
RevIO2RUS 28.04.20

Of course for a woman, because, as someone said on PG, nicer to look at 100 hours for a woman than a man, well, actually it's funny, when the woman just like a man knocks a lot of enemies.
Although, if the game has the possibility of sex, I was not pleased when the girl I play, the dreta a man and gay I not very recognize. But it doesn't matter since the game is not in order at all.

S
SanyaN6233 28.04.20

I would choose shepherd named faith

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.04.20

I would over the Summer played the character great.
RevIO2RUS
in the furnace of women, is a Witcher, which means the character must be a man, perhaps bearded, with a bunch of scars and blame all the left and right))

L
Le Gaspilleur 28.04.20

avenger999
Thought will be given choice in the second Witcher - who to join. Only here with GG)

j
jane334 28.04.20

Shpilin
in this interview, says that part of the game will play CRIS http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/publikatsii_v_presse-132046/

j
jane334 28.04.20

avenger999
a small part of the game :) still something new

S
Slonvprotivogaze 28.04.20

I'm usually a female character, but in the Witcher, Geralt solely

L
Le Gaspilleur 28.04.20

jane334
SPS :)

l
lookaway 28.04.20

RevIO2RUS
women need to watch IRL. th the use of pixels.
pixel soup does not cook!

a
avenger999 28.04.20

jane334
well, actually, I've heard that it will even separate quests, so that will give some freedom, but not for long)

L
Leha-Bratan- 28.04.20

If, Yes if ...!
The man is a witch.
It is good that there are no such options. Mashishi on right-left sword and cock, that is the theme!

R
RevIO2RUS 28.04.20

Pavel0198
Because there is no choice of characters, and if it were, would not be the Witcher, a game in the universe of the Witcher, so do not care.
lookaway
That is, the pixel need to look at the men...

K
Kyubi 28.04.20

For the Lion of Cintra or the Witch of Vengerberg.

L
LakRise 28.04.20

For CRIS.
All books, except the first, which is a collection of short stories about CRIS, she's an interesting character and looks good.
Why play for someone else?

S
Shiroichirou 28.04.20

Elf, male. Hates people, but changing your attitude towards them in the course of the story(I would like). And so is not discussed, only the Servant, only hardcore.

R
R_D_V 28.04.20

For a dwarf Negro