3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergei_radchenko 29.04.20 07:40 pm

Powerweb about the further development of the game? (Need for Speed (2015))

Welcome to this thread!
Here I propose to reflect, put forward the versions and assumptions about the future development of NFS 2015 on PC and Consoles (Proof is a plus).
54 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergei_radchenko 29.04.20

So, I'll start:
*Betatest on PC - Considering that EA stood on let correction and promised soon to release paid DLC, and for a long time to support the game all sorts of updates - in General you guys clearly seek to regain the respect of fans of the series NFS and for sure they want the game on PC, made a good impression and left only positive emotions even after the first minutes of the game - to achieve this, you need not a few testers with different hardware. Where to get them? - Beta test, at least closed. And so I think that the probability of a beta test is!

*The maximum number of players in session - here I am tormented by the worry that such a large city would be to ride only 8-12 people (bots don't count), if so it will be in the new NFS, then it's Fail.

*Protection against cheating BY another potential problem in the version of the game on PC, as far as I know, in the last parts of the NFS no protection was not, for example in Hot Pursuit 2010 was missing, even I indulged in a cheat is nothing for me it was not, I confess... :'( And the cheaters will infa 100%. I would like to see protection from chitakov AT: PunkBuster (was it in ProStreet), for example, or something like VAC from Valve. + option to send report on chitakov.

*Why in the game there are no such cars as the Toyota Mark II, Chaser, etc. - can only assume that these machines are not popular in dvizhuha street racers on the West coast of the US (West Coast) - Ghost Games during the creation collaborated with SpeedHunters (hereafter SH). SH told the developers what the machine and spare parts popular with them therefore this added to the game. On the probability of the appearance of these cars in the game can't even imagine... And I would like to see, because for example Mark II - I think the most popular car among young street racers.
This is all further that you decide to, add.

k
kalek 29.04.20

Well, I would like Hydraulics , Draga , New wheels , splicer ,installation of various types of doors , hoods as in U2

s

Vladimir Platonov
You're not the first who writes, can be the first one argues its deep opinion? :))

V
Vladimir Platonov 29.04.20

sergei_radchenko
nothing to argue... just the latest NFS a fierce Callas, MV 2013 just the poverty , Rawls also futility, NSF 2015 as you can see, too, could not much to boast of..
for me, these games mean little - MB 2013 set.. 2 hours played deleted, all the rest even to put not put, I think they are almost no different=)

s

Vladimir Platonov
About rivals and mV 2012 probably even agree with you, because he played to the end both passed.
But the new nfs you stated bold konesh :) And you did not answer why the game sucked :))

V
Vladimir Platonov 29.04.20

sergei_radchenko
Rolled series isn't it ?
I now think if I installed it not more than 2 hours she would have lived with me=))
don't believe the NSF more=))
as in the new AC , eat a lot, a long artificial delay of the plot, sometimes while playing I forget what it is =)
do not pull the race is already me as a buffoon tipo Code =)

x
xAndrewx 29.04.20

Why in the game there are no such cars as the Toyota Mark II, Chaser, etc
Business class is not needed.

s

xAndrewx
Yeah, but R34 GTR for rogue.

b
bre4kthru 29.04.20

I would like showroom mode or the like mode with the shooting of the cover of the magazine as it was in NFSU2

x
xAndrewx 29.04.20

sergei_radchenko
And then the 34 GTR?

s

bre4kthru
Think Showroom exactly will be delivered, and what about the magazines idea is not even bad, like old.

s

xAndrewx
Pointed out similar in price and some characteristics of the car.

x
xAndrewx 29.04.20

sergei_radchenko
Gt-r is a completely different weight category.

s

xAndrewx
Where is all the weight??

g
gambeat 29.04.20

within six months they will bring the game to mind

x
xAndrewx 29.04.20

sergei_radchenko
Don't be stupid.

s

xAndrewx
Well, to explain, don't understand.

x
xAndrewx 29.04.20

sergei_radchenko
Skyline is a sports car.
Mark two - the business class.

s

xAndrewx
And? The engine is not worse Kalinovskogo modificeres, for example, + you can always lighten the car.

B
BaHdal1987 29.04.20

I think it closed down for a couple of years,maybe three