3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergei_radchenko 29.04.20 07:40 pm

Powerweb about the further development of the game? (Need for Speed (2015))

Welcome to this thread!
Here I propose to reflect, put forward the versions and assumptions about the future development of NFS 2015 on PC and Consoles (Proof is a plus).
54 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergei_radchenko 29.04.20

And I would like to see all the city from the previous parts of NFS (U1, U2, MW, Carbon,HP2010, gathered together and did something like, a big country as The Crew. The city would put together the country roads, through forests and canyons, had to cross the motorway and bridges over rivers, lakes, or oceans. The world would be to change the time of day, dynamic weather changes... But this is just a dream, which, in principle, the developers could do in the game but will not.

x
xAndrewx 29.04.20

But this is just a dream, which, in principle, the developers could do in the game but will not.
And I would like to see all the city from the previous parts of NFS (U1, U2, MW, Carbon,HP2010, gathered together and did something like, large country
No one is going to do even if you want. Consider only one city to recreate a new engine is a couple of years.

s

xAndrewx
And I did wrote that in a month everything will be fine. The game also had promised to maintain for a long time, that could be one city per year to add to the game.

x
xAndrewx 29.04.20

sergei_radchenko
If only the price of a full game.

s

xAndrewx
Paired with DLC added and costs would be in development paid off.

F
Fat Vladimir 29.04.20

Toyota Mark II, Chaser
This is the machine for cattle and our country, not only near you, they have to navigate, by the way, in this scenario the game would be the shit.

And Yes, they're slowly adding their parts to the game.

s

PV1337
Well, why not just only you.
And that machine for cattle partly agree with you.

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 29.04.20

All good day,guys,maybe someone knows why from Need for speed 2015 any news,why?

S
Stas Sklyar 29.04.20

First, let the patches and DLC will add that on consoles there and then and dream about the future, you can.

G
Get Ohotnik 29.04.20

Sense to develop a game that shit? Adequate people long gone in the Dirt Rally and Project Cars. And consolehelp let it continue to play this arcade vyser

M
Marty52 29.04.20

Get Hunter
Sense to develop a game that shit? Adequate people long gone in the Dirt Rally and Project Cars. And consolehelp let it continue to play this arcade vyser
The point of writing a comment that shit? The appropriate people have been sitting here and not flood. And such should simply be banned.

E
EvgenTUZ 29.04.20

I would HD remake andera second and bridge vanteda would be enough

A
Alexander_Vesker 29.04.20

next type mV.that is the type of cops.persecution and so on.and this is purely a network.EA mania to rivet the network.then type mV

x
xAndrewx 29.04.20

The next part will supposedly HP is likely. It turns out that between HP 2010 and the next NFS will be almost the same amount of time as between HP2 and HP'10. If GG can't learn to work with frostbite and instead of the classic do free play as in RIvals, then it will fail.

P
PaXa_ 29.04.20

To be honest, personally, I EA pleased. In fact, I received the coveted Underground 3. Perfect atmosphere, perfect graphics, good and even excellent tuning, good story. Glad that EA took the right direction. That is, if you think about it, the next part of the NFS may already be the most ideal of which many were waiting for. Personally, I hope for the NFS series, after so many years. I can't believe EA credible. IMHO

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.04.20

I think the next game will be on the similarity of the Carboniferous and anderkover + change of days (dark nights and bright, Sunny days) + cops (I hope not as melancholic as in this NSF) and maps of the city, the canyon, and of desert of some sort. map sizes like in rivals may be a bit more + tuning (the same or less than the latest NFS). well, after the game's release, every 3 months - paid DLS tuning, stickers, new cars.
now I do not expect much from EA, though they turned out not a bad game, but still, after beating the game to do absolutely nothing.
NSF 2015 as CRU - stylish, beautiful - but empty.

M
Marty52 29.04.20

PaXa_
EA does not inspire confidence at all. But the Standards are beginning to earn respect. But greatness BlackBox they did not achieve anyway. Canadians have too many laurels on account that he was able to compete with them.

K
Kapitan Kote 29.04.20

Any hints tweeter was made in the high stakes of developers recently, but to be honest, then again to drive all the probes in the style of HP 2010, rivals, kind of sick. The direction is correctly picked in NFS 2015, just more tuning to do, the cops angrier, a little more racing modes,the physics is simpler and adequate, and not with the number of settings more than in avtosila and the city neonova.

m
mangelo 29.04.20

I think a couple of years will prikroet shop. I would like that would have left some kind of NFS rush)))) To our police, and our country well, and stuff like that. Lada Vesta and gray))))) not but what is?)))

W
WWQ 29.04.20

mangelo
EA'll never do it)
by sabzh-
I'd like to do neon in 1-2 andeer , and more parts for tuning cars, only the probe and bugattis , and such as in andeer second , a Lexus there , 3000tg mitsyk... , pillar..., classics add type Ferrari 308 , a Dodge Challenger 70 TD . Well, the map should be more for all things known... and Praiano 30 times.