3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19 07:01 pm

Impressions of the game (Layers of Fear)

What are your impressions about this game
44 Comments
Sort by:
V
Van Buer 08.10.19

Going in circles. This game is not about running monsters and zombies is a psychological horror so it scares its atmosphere. Passed the game in 3 hours. When passing scary thought after passing I was not. Liked the detail of the game as changing images when you rotate the mouse. The TFR measures zastupljeni, sometimes really scary. And just remember that figure already in the shaking throws. Graphics are beautifully depressing. The impression that came to the abandoned house where the artist took a family murder and is thus a murderer in consequence of this he experiences various hallucinations when he wanders around the house.
In the end, the game is worthy of attention. Recommend. 10 out of 10

B
BLACK_VIT 08.10.19

game of nestack

V
Van Buer 08.10.19

Krechet79
From the trims on the page with the game more than my comment. I expressed my point of view.

S
Saulet Erboluly 08.10.19

In the beginning I went down the dark and I don't know where to go and not neusel light switch what to do?

Z
Zlatoust17 08.10.19

Is there a crack?And then I have all the notes in English

D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19

Zlatoust17
What crack it had Russian subtitles!

Z
Zlatoust17 08.10.19

Pigius
Subtitles there, and notes in English!!!

_
_Dark_Alex_ 08.10.19

Zlatoust17
Space tap uasya when the document is open

D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19

Zlatoust17
The hole is?

Z
Zlatoust17 08.10.19

Pigius
Yeah, the game is done through the ass or something,even a spacebar press should be

_
_Dark_Alex_ 08.10.19

Zlatoust17
Pererisl texture and send to the developers, what's the problem? Once you are not satisfied

Z
Zlatoust17 08.10.19

Dark_Alex_2010
And that the subtitles could do humanly to immediately appear.And then another gap to press need,which is a madhouse

_
_Dark_Alex_ 08.10.19

Zlatoust17
I think it was made for the atmosphere, someone may be held in English, or understands the text, and they nafig these subtitles on top of do not need

Z
Zlatoust17 08.10.19

Dark_Alex_2010
Well, maybe so, the main thing is that thanks for the tip.

p
papa.racci 08.10.19

Saulet Herbology
and ...on the potty and sleep!

S
Saulet Erboluly 08.10.19

h Osman
understood. there is down was not necessary and upstairs to the piano to play

S
Saulet Erboluly 08.10.19

The game is cool. Just passed. Dark headphones full volume and home alone. Full of darkness and gloom. Candle lit from two sides of the mirror sparkle set. During the game, in those moments when were supposed to be scared not scared at all. It was like all my fear has become absorbed me in pleasure. Like in that situation. Several times watched the shadows from the mirror. It amazed me even more. The ghosts of the house where the thoughts went. It's not as scary as it seems actually. So all we ever find ourselves in such a place. With no way out. Get used to it. And do not worry much. Don't be too emotional. Subliminal fear is a great thing. And still learn English

t
typical russian 08.10.19

Cons only:1. if 1 half of the game scares the unexpected screamer,then in the 2nd half of the game, the game is not terrible and predictable.2-the last puzzle(the puzzle with the dog,with the phone with the Ouija Board) I did not like.And 3 is THE huge minus is the ending-what the fuck is the wife wrote to him and left him a note in which was written: you still Have a chance.Finish it!,-and after reading this pissing note, the main character removes the deck from the easel...and it all starts over again! AGAIN! AGAIN THIS ENDLESS KOSHMAAAR! AAAAAAAAAA! What a stupid ending,aaaaaaaaaa my farts burn because of this stupid ending.I nájera 2 hours passed this nightmare? In order to re-paint 999 1 copy of the picture? Are you serious!!! Go fuck with this ending.In General,3 red-7/10 points a game.

S
SLAVTIM 08.10.19

And I liked the game. Unusual game mechanics. Makes you think what is happening actually. And the ending is quite adequate. The main character is experiencing his nightmare, over and over again, for past sins, and we participated in one of his recurring nightmare.)

S
SLAVTIM 08.10.19

By the way admin, the game is first person, not third. For pravte please in the description.