3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19 07:01 pm

Impressions of the game (Layers of Fear)

What are your impressions about this game
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krechet79 08.10.19

The game is cool. Many will appreciate. The graphics are great.
Someone explain to me clearly the plot??? Who knew what happened with the baby??? Who gathered all the pictures and letters in an album??
Guys write marked spoiler!! I went through the game, but I got it back.

M
Meniuris 08.10.19

Krechet79
Spoilerville deprived of parental rights, and took the daughter. Wife was disfigured in a fire. Husband tried to help her, fighting with doctors. He still loved her, but could not to look at her and avoided her, began to drink. The wife broke down and killed herself, her husband fell into a strong depression. Drew's wife, again and again, and the picture still did not work. At the end we show how all the beginning. The game has another ending: the Main character draws himself, and says:This picture of the immortal. His work gets into the gallery. Say there are 2 more endings, but I don't know how to go to get them.

d
deIIis 08.10.19

taken from steam
Spoilering about endings
To get the achievement all Knowing, as we know, need to open all three endings (but be sure to do it on one profile), but few others were able to see them all)

So, I'm going to tell you from my own experience.

For starters, when I created a new profile, and the ending was Good in which the artist burns a portrait of his wife with him.
To get it, you need to die ONLY from his wife, not bumping into other unwanted death as, for example, the death of paintings that move away from us and shrink within four walls (the place with talking object - naparnikom dogs). In this case you will need to look at the picture painted by a child in a dark room. This room is hard to miss, it is next to speaking subject (spirits). After that, you'll hear walking in the corridor, characteristic sounds of the wife's discontent at the door.

After passing the Good ending, you have to pass a"Bad" ending, in which the artist is starting to get paranoid with the portraits of his wife.
To get it, you need to die any number of times, but not to die only once, no matter where.

And finally, to pass a Neutral ending, in which the artist paints himself.
To obtain it you need not to die at all.
During the credits I got this samigulina achievement :3

J
Jacob Broon 08.10.19

boring and incomprehensible game. first, it is interesting to explore the mansion, but then get bored because plot seems to be progressing, but no clear feed - what happened, where everyone was. one at a time.

d
deIIis 08.10.19

Short psychedelic game.

a
antoha28 08.10.19

the game is bomb,the atmosphere the graphics the nerves bites like outlast

c
crabCore 08.10.19

Excellent, though very short game (about 2.5 - 3 hours). Separately want to mention the music is just great, sometimes its perfect sound at the right moments, goose bumps ran.

d
deIIis 08.10.19

crabCore
Get all the endings and don't seem such a short game.

p
pshanyrckovee 08.10.19

Zlatoust17
Just downloaded this game came out

m
matrixua 08.10.19

don't know , I catfish more like

S
Snite_Poerti 08.10.19

The game is worthwhile thanks to the quick change of locations is literally behind you, the game adds in the dynamics. It should be particularly noted the main theme song, with its pleasant female vocals. Of the minuses I would point out 3 endings. Still wanted one. And then had the other two on YouTube purely out of interest to watch.

n
nsaints 08.10.19

N
NeverSm1le 08.10.19

love games in the horror genre,in this game I was scared,it mean that the game is excellent.And was surprised that unity could produce such a picture

S
Spartacus1971 08.10.19

This game is incredible,the dialogue is also excellent.

R
Reverrius 08.10.19

Impressions overview:

In recent years came a lot of horror movies from independent developers, but not all of them can boast a truly memorable handwriting. The developers at Bloober Team SA the handwriting is, after all, their Layers of Fear is real picture of horror, drawn with soul.

The story tells about a once-promising artist, who had to endure some turmoil and tragedy in life. Now he's a lonely, drink too much a recluse in his Victorian mansion, the only meaning of existence is that at last to finish what he started painting. To finish correctly.

Game mechanics Layers of Fear close to the interactive horror attraction, where moving on a straight-line locations we are afraid of all sorts of ways and sounds. Although technically the player can die in the game, do not expect from her typical genre of the challenge: no one is behind you will race and you have no consumables that you want to save. However, the developers have provided a lot of really unexpected and atmospheric horror techniques, which will be appreciated by every fan of the genre. That only is a labyrinthine level in the doll house.
In fact, we find ourselves in a nightmare of the main character, where everything is possible. In this sense, the game is close to Among the Sleep, the only place children's fears and dreamlike fantasies is waiting for us paranoid expression of horror.

It is also worth noting that the careful, slow player will be rewarded an optional puzzles, objects, and notes that shed light on certain events of the game. Unfortunately, the last two chapters slow down the intensity and a bit of a disappointment. Although each of the three possible endings - is noteworthy.

Total: if you like the themes of the paintings, dolls and surrealism in horror, then this project is your choice. Layers of Fear - is a truly memorable gaming experience.

8/10

k
kol687 08.10.19

Very beautiful and interesting game,my opinion is you can view here)

h
helio 08.10.19

simulation of door opening)

G
GinGer98 08.10.19

We got a review on this game
I think you'll be able to hear a value judgment about this game and judge whether to play it,but at the expense of the canvas,it really impresses with its origin

T
Tulskiy Pocik 08.10.19

The game is mega ugly and scary, and very atmospheric.Dearly beloved students amnesia and some do not lie.

F
FanTW3 08.10.19

Irule was very delicious, just perfect horor scary creeps up but at the same time I want to play again 10 out of 10