3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksus 08.10.19 07:18 pm

The Cult Of Space (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

DEL
134 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemoSqpeN 08.10.19

After lower impact on the Islands, take part in the battle for territory, only this time there will be no fight on the field, and fight at sea! There, you will meet him on one of the ships, in short all urine)

c
cannady 08.10.19

WertyLoL
And for whom? For the Spartans or Athenians?

D
DemoSqpeN 08.10.19

cannady
I for Sparta participated)

S
Sogiking 08.10.19

And I have here a bug, expelled immediately, but the current could not be found, has moved on described in the brief, the village, all ran not, Icarus is silent.
Still doubt that he is a cultist as Lagos immediately denounced as current we are talking about murder. But there seems to be a fact, but silence. But more interestingly, where he got off?))

w
warr1or2 08.10.19

In General, in the submenu of the king-the cultist at the end of the document is signed P., it's clear that this is not Aridam))

y
yar1097 08.10.19

Balbades
All right, the description says the cultist is hiding in the wolf's lair in Phocis. You go there and from the trunk take a message, which says that the cultist - Zosima, and she ran in a bear den in Malice.

v
vitalik76 08.10.19

Location Corinth. The place near the blacksmith (there's a blacksmith near the house of the leader). Right next to the blacksmith, you receive a message that there is data on cultist. The entire area next to ran - nothing found. Where the hint is?

R
Rebus88 08.10.19

vitalik76
Need a blacksmith to buy a red flag.

v
vitalik76 08.10.19

Rebus88
Vigorous pliers, wow, and so it was possible? Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

D
DEDGAMER 08.10.19

How did this could be found?Thank you for the tip!

v
vitalik76 08.10.19

Passing mission, the cultists discovered an interesting thing. Then the Peloponnesian Alliance. According to the guide the cultist four of the five meet in the story, and the fifth as if freplay - Skilak Fair. But with him came plugging. I read the guide where it is, come to the place, but the leader of the region Evia has a different name and not even a cultist. What I'm wondering has anyone found a cultist Skilak Fair, where was he?

And where on the map is the fortress Lokrida?

D
DEDGAMER 08.10.19

Thank you!Somehow able to dive to about 50 meters from the 2nd attempt got the hint(without Trident),but there's still a hike 2 boxes,is it worth it to dive after them?There sharks swim Malak!

L
LordAlex6 08.10.19

vitalik76
The strength of the region Lokrida or Locked (as in the Russian version do not know). Located respectively in the region. Pass the region to the other side of the conflict again and see if I'm not mistaken, almost all cultists connected with Athens.

v
vitalik76 08.10.19

LordAlex6
So with the fortress meant the name of the region, um, well, let's try.

And what of the cultist Skilak Fair, here people write, they say the whole game is passed, and that the cultist turns out no one found? If it is not where stated in the guide, where it then to search?

A
Aligator182 08.10.19

vitalik76
Well, somewhere it needs to be, I cleared almost the entire map, it is from me dead, given the fact that I have it displayed 29, he died somewhere in the Islands on the right side(but not exactly) ie Islands:Skyros, Andros or the ones that are below because I'm about in this order were cleaned map: Phocis, Malida, the Florida Macedonia, Euboea, then one island after the other as soon as the level was acceptable 31-31, then Argolis. It's all about 16-30th levels.

v
vitalik76 08.10.19

Aligator182
So I deal with this cultist. The problem was that the Skilak Fair, though freeplay, and does not plot the cultist, but on the map it just did not stand and did not appear until I took a hint from the chest in the region Lokrida in the fortress of Xerxes. But Hyde still error - this cultist is not the ruler of the region of Euboea, and just stood there on the map itself. I just thought that the cultists are not related to the plot, are present on the card, regardless of whether I took the hint and turned, without prompting them on a map.

A
Aligator182 08.10.19

vitalik76
There is some strange situation, there are some without hints, I'm clearing the question marks, kill a few cultists in General, without any information on them, but there were like Skilak appeared only after taking a hint.

M
Makiavelli2014 08.10.19

The people, and that the shield (or dish) is in the cave, when you kill the cultist Seismo (bear that is)?
This shield glows and take it impossible.

y
yar1097 08.10.19

DEDGAMER
Is
Spoilers one of them 2 crew soldiers-cultists on the ship.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 08.10.19

Guys Helpsite, there are only 3 cultist to Bosa, I zastryal! can't understand what it means obsidianovye island! how about they vygledyat? either too much and all this is just awful! please tell me I'm stuck at Sokos