3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksus 08.10.19 07:18 pm

The Cult Of Space (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

DEL
134 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 08.10.19

yar1097
Yes thank you,we got these boxes and passed all the storyline.

R
Rebus88 08.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
Melos and Hydrea. If there are any problems in the future, to bring peace to the island and to the right will show which area it belongs to.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 08.10.19

Rebus88
thank you very much)

A
AlexanderYA 08.10.19

Passage associated with the cultists to be here
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/assassins_creed_odyssey/walkthrough/cult_of_space/

R
RiseSoma 08.10.19

Damn do not understand.Can't find Melantha and Octopus. Sail to place a ship there. (litsuha)

Y
Yushka anton 08.10.19

The guys fished all the cultists in the thread and is still missing one of the clues and where to get it not written,tell me in seven business

Y
Yushka anton 08.10.19

The king of Sparta 4/5 hints , killed them all in a branch and writes where to get , the fourth is not enough, this is a bug?or where to take it?))

C
Camper88 08.10.19

Yushka anton
The plot will tip when you Brush Arcadia even without killing all the cultists know who he is

-
-MODEUZ- 08.10.19

Prompt:
Found the guide on the location of the cultists, can I priety to that place and kill them?
Know that there are a few quest cultists, but there are simple. I even remember a fight on the street started and killed the cultist accidentally.
In General, who can say what the cultists can be killed with no clues and quests. And then all the way level 5 spear inject can't. :(

S
SSeerreeggAA1122 08.10.19

rebyata pomogite,kto mojet stalkivalsya s etim,do sujetnioy line poigral 50 chasov,otkril mnogo chego,eto ne realno igrat'žanovo i ne budu eto bred, vot v chem problema,kogda prohoju zadanie Razgvor s prizrakom, eto u Pifii,to gde vi sprashivaete o materi ,tolko vot eta scena zakanchivaetcya,i tupo ya ostaus v etom zale's oxranikami,i misiy na prodoljenie odisei bolshe net,revealed 0,,ya teleporteruys vixoju ot tuda,no nichego ne proisxodit,kak vse bilo tolko bez prodojeniya sujetnoy line. Vozrashylsya na starie soxraneniya,vse toje samoe,tupo zastrivay v etom xrame Svyatilishe Agent. kak bit? vot skrini,tupo after scene s Pifiey,gde doljna prodojatcya scena chto kasandra vixodit s dverey,ya sotaus inside zakritiy s oxranikami, da i eshe v nachale igri ya srazu treynerom zamutil dengi i resusrsi,bolshe nichego nedelal.do 50 levela kochalsya sam da.. i vot eshe chto by stranno on v igri netu menu point kULTISTI... Ya smotru vot u vsex est

A
Andreisamoshkin 08.10.19

Guys help! There was one Akseki Legend and the main Ghost, I don't know where to find exekia. All instructions do not help, because it can be anywhere. Game this is. We'll help you.

y
yar1097 08.10.19

Andreisamoshkin
As I recall, he's the top 1 mercenary. Prodinsa in the rankings and kill him.

A
Andreisamoshkin 08.10.19

I have 74 level he did in the old tops were, I later discovered, I'm in the top 99 level, some one-eyed... the second day unsuccessfully looking for, no jobs and battle left only the sea to sail...

A
ArXangel_ann 08.10.19

Andreisamoshkin wrote:
he could be anywhere
It can also be noted on the map, if you already exposed the identity.

A
Andreisamoshkin 08.10.19

ArXangel_ann
impossible, location-e unknown written
previously, it was necessary, but that's not clear, this is a bug or what, maybe support yubisoft to write..

A
ArXangel_ann 08.10.19

Andreisamoshkin
well then, definitely a bug. Something screwed up the line. Write or otchityvayasj (although, as I understand it, to roll back or far, or nowhere. But to be honest TP is also unlikely to help (Russian for sure). Though there are miracles).

d
dilat 08.10.19

Andreisamoshkin wrote:
maybe I came late
He's in the mercenaries visible? If not, earn 5 levels of hunting and vypilivaya mercenaries, until he for you will not come

g
gugu1313 23.10.20

Killed all the cultists, and then what to do, where is the storyline?

M
MSDX 23.10.20

Andreisamoshkin wrote:
Help the guys! There is one Exek Legend and the main Ghost, I do not know where to find the exit. All instructions don't help, because it can be anywhere. The game is worth it. Help me to help.
The Exe Legend usually hangs on the island of Kitira, in the eastern part near the statue of Aphrodite (sort of). By the way, there are often other mercenaries sleeping there. The "Mad" Ghost is carried across the map. As an option - lower on the locations the influence of Sparta/Athens and in battles can fall as rivals.

M
MSDX 23.10.20

Andreisamoshkin, to the post above - added screens with locations:

The Extra Legend

"Mad" Ghost