3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 29.04.20 08:03 pm

On what difficulty you play? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

At what complexity you pass this game? I believe I have 21 hours Nigran, but I'm still on the first planet, which is deserted and where radiation is everywhere, but clearly have not decided what difficulty to leave.
First started to play normal because there was a PostScript the basic level of difficulty in MEA. But opponents imposed as it is easy, but to me the damage came little, so I could freely run around during the battle, jump and throw at the enemy bunches of stuff, because I play for the biotics.
But I prefer always were protracted fighting, the code figure will stick his head out from behind cover, shooting a long sitting for what some object, and a cautious move forward.
So I put the difficulty expert, there already with a couple of shots I removed all protection, and even a couple sent back to the milky Way.
But there is some sort of share of the challenge, not run forward at breakneck speed and not bring down all only one eye. As it became even more interesting.
The last fight in General I liked it. Some dude with a machine gun, sat down behind cover and shoots at us, with these two there were sitting, shoot and hide. And we on the other side as well behind cover hiding and just by him fired.
They have the shields restored, we, too, that's probably just 15 minutes each other fired. To me these are the battles I like more, but not when it is stupid rush is.
And I do not understand why everything is written that the enemy is stupid and runs always to the player. How much play that the companions that the enemies, just that once behind cover and shoot from there, no one where it is not running, is just all sorts of animals, but they're supposed to behave.
And intelligence I love F. E. A. R. of course, but it'll do.
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Nepushkin 29.04.20

Well I was on normal. When re-periplocoideae think the top speed challenge in order to raise to. I just did not know in the nearest time pereproydu in order to influence decisions to test or to wait a little DLC any.

l
lokkie 29.04.20

IU the normal level for the game in a fun, Expert.
Lower levels bots is frankly stupid, not using skills, etc.
And the Madness can go, but only on achivki. In comparison with Expert bots just damage and survivability is improved, and the AI is the same as the Expert.

M
MikuHadsune 29.04.20

The expert. Below-boring, above-too hard.

s
samosan 29.04.20

The game is very poor balance.Play as in trilogy for the attack,and if before the expert was difficult,there's too many chips(lifesteal in melee,care Neues sword Azari, etc.) in the madness all too easy.

G
Garry3Fingers 29.04.20

On the madness. 20-30 minutes is spent on the architect, I can certainly some chip glades for a quick kill. AI is the same as in other games.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 29.04.20

at the highest difficulty pass all the games I play, and most of all be very easy(mass effect it is not an exception), I don't know what to do on a lower difficulty ... I Hope it's fixed the stupid AI and that is all boils down to the fact that the companions of Paul and the battle are blunt, and the enemies are often stupid trying to run on you

Z
Z126 29.04.20

Play on difficulty insane .

V
VityanyaCFC 29.04.20

On a normal pass. ?

Nobody will tell how the damn shields up? All members of the 900+ I have 300 (
32 level

A
Andrey Baulin 29.04.20

And I'm on normal play. The game is long enough, that would still in the battle for half an hour to carry out.

M
Molnenosec 29.04.20

Took average, maybe new game mechanics and all that. I think the second passage to take the madness and all the nuances of the suit and perebuvannya skills already known.

D
Devault 29.04.20

Alex Newskin
Rather, the chair will burn,at least after one passage at high I burned

S
StrangeBelk 29.04.20

Play the madness. Sometimes the AI is stupid and sometimes give to sweat, especially when polymet begin to surround with the infantry.

i
igrok_8391 29.04.20

on the Madness

S
Sanek1212 29.04.20

Passed to Normalstarted NG+ of Madness.
The Madness DLC is quickly spent on Voelde have to constantly hang around the heaters and during the battle it's very difficult.

A
Anzhelika04 29.04.20

standards slojnosti, re-try expert

I
Ioannn 29.04.20

Sanek1212 wrote:
Passed to Normalstarted NG+ of Madness.
On NG+ are there any differences?

S
Shimuto 29.04.20

companions are so useless that only need to buff yourself. (for example, the Bark of which gives a shield to allies)

b
brazilium 29.04.20

Play on difficulty thoughtlessness, thanks Biovar. xD

c
choa 29.04.20

while the norm, although 2 and 3 can be easily passed on the crazy. The best difficulty level the one that suits you personally. If you play for the plot, then normal, if story and fights ) then expert. If minmaxer the madness.

x
xSaimanx 29.04.20

Well damn what straight all here hardcore.
I'm the only one who's super-low always puts? :)