3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 29.04.20 08:03 pm

On what difficulty you play? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

At what complexity you pass this game? I believe I have 21 hours Nigran, but I'm still on the first planet, which is deserted and where radiation is everywhere, but clearly have not decided what difficulty to leave.
First started to play normal because there was a PostScript the basic level of difficulty in MEA. But opponents imposed as it is easy, but to me the damage came little, so I could freely run around during the battle, jump and throw at the enemy bunches of stuff, because I play for the biotics.
But I prefer always were protracted fighting, the code figure will stick his head out from behind cover, shooting a long sitting for what some object, and a cautious move forward.
So I put the difficulty expert, there already with a couple of shots I removed all protection, and even a couple sent back to the milky Way.
But there is some sort of share of the challenge, not run forward at breakneck speed and not bring down all only one eye. As it became even more interesting.
The last fight in General I liked it. Some dude with a machine gun, sat down behind cover and shoots at us, with these two there were sitting, shoot and hide. And we on the other side as well behind cover hiding and just by him fired.
They have the shields restored, we, too, that's probably just 15 minutes each other fired. To me these are the battles I like more, but not when it is stupid rush is.
And I do not understand why everything is written that the enemy is stupid and runs always to the player. How much play that the companions that the enemies, just that once behind cover and shoot from there, no one where it is not running, is just all sorts of animals, but they're supposed to behave.
And intelligence I love F. E. A. R. of course, but it'll do.
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 29.04.20

xSaimanx
And what is hardcore? With the voyage of the mobs on the expert vanshota submitted ordinary. Tancuyuschie 2-3 shots (if shield overload to bring down with headshots).
PS No... well, if you pesicka-play the game on low easy, what about the argument=)

G
GG4 29.04.20

Always all games go through on the highest difficulty level, the only way to have fun and at least some challenge, well, challenge, of course.

N
NikolayPerevoznikov 29.04.20

On Explorer

[
[Romero] 29.04.20

I got 60 hours and still play and play.On Would arrived recently)))

B
BerkutArmageddon 29.04.20

Play expert, fell on the enemy in a brazen style opening the door down, with Cobra, double throw, and a Widow at the ready. For conventional landing points of enemy shuttles often enough only throw. Most often it turns out that me and half of the shield do not have time to make. Several times I even shot off - this is when the Cobra arrives in three-five falling from the Shuttle's warriors.
Optional: Turbocard + N7 eagle for very oily bronzovogo meat, and VI Relics as additional combat units. It is in head-on clashes. But try with the distance Turboatom + Widow, in very advanced cases - in the course of entering Cobra.
Passed something around 50 %, and 70 hours is just an Outpost on the Kadar erected.
And Yes - the profile of the researcher.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 05.05.22

The most easy - like to endure everyone with one blow :))