3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sapers22 29.04.20 08:05 pm

After analysis of the comp FPS dropped wildly and began to detect my PC

In fact to begin with, what is my system: percents-amd fx tm 6200 six-core processor 3.80 ghz, operative - 16 GB, video card : GTX 1050 ti (palit), so about six months ago, changed the video card from gtx 650 to gtx 1050 ti, like everything was normal at first, then started to crap : the computer stupidly passed out and could not turn on for 30 seconds, then turn on that I just did it off the same thought of BP, it seems to him all the rules (only the fan is not spinning), then once slazil in the comp, a bit cleaned it from dust, stuck on better contacts, run it without any wires clean stuck food(in order to check the efficiency of the cooler), everything worked except the cooler the PSU, put back together, turned on, screen appears - something like a BIOS in a black frame(SORT of) (there was the choice of the user or something, can't remember exactly, because I have not been paid this much attention) he then went on to start in 800x600 or something like that and run: STARTUP repair

Tools startup repair performs diagnosis system.. .

If problems are found, startup repair will fix them automatically.
During this process, the computer may be rebooted several times.

Your personal fail or data will not be changed. It may take a few minutes. The computer started up and wildly started to lag, YouTube videos lag wildly - watch something simply impossible inhibits the video lags behind the sound in DotA instead of 80 gives 20 frames , PUBG instead of 60 gives 10-20, what could be the problem? What do you think? (climbed in the Manager there is a process svhost - system, it eats 60% CPU and about 1 195 084 KB of memory, upon completion of a process tree of the computer starts to fly, except that over time, the bottom bar with the start turns into a HP-shnuju version, games still lag, PLEASE HELP! (money for any services present, as were recently purchased video card) Like all described.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Avdoshin 29.04.20

I have so the graphics card was dead. try to run the PC without it, or with the old graphics card. If will normally work the new GP warranty deal.

V
Vasek Vasekk 29.04.20

Double-check again the wires - if it is correct.
Oboli BIOS jumper or the battery pull for 30 minutes.
Remove video drivers completely via the app Display Driver Uninstaller.Possible video card works with any old keys in the mode of 650 minutes.
Look at the temperatures now summer - may percent is boiling and needs to be replaced thermal paste, but not stupid to blow off the dust.
Once cut down, maybe the power supply died.
Windows 10 will be faster to reinstall than е6ать their brains with processes.All times something hangs in the processes, then you have a miner or a stray virus.It is worth considering.

A
AnthraxKoch 29.04.20

Update the BIOS on the motherboard. Vidyuhi new generation.

A
AnPei 29.04.20

Because the firmware BIOS for video cards 10th series it is necessary to reflash the Mat.cost. Not suggest itself at all can still break. I in the service of DNS reflash for 1070-Oh, everything is working and before that was about the same. Where is the video card I bought, and they let pereprodavat it's their job. The thing is that the firmware number I for example, even through can on the official website it is not. Only service.

S
SC1239 29.04.20

If you do not cool the cooler on the PSU, most likely it is bad and he passes out from overheating. Drawdown FPS is also possible due to overheating, but perhaps the CPU, try to replace the thermal grease

A
AesmaDiv 29.04.20

The fact that you have the computer is periodically switched off and then some time was not included says about overheating. CPU, South bridge and power supply. If the PSU is a cooler and it doesn't spin, then it's bad.. Very bad.
Next. Brakes are related to the fact that after the system restore you fell off the video card drivers. Move firewood.

PS. The motherboard does not need flashing under the video card. The BIOS of the motherboard completely to the bulb which you have none installed. The main thing that it was installed in the correct slot))) In flashing the BIOS is the standard excuse of mechanics-for-computers)))) BIOS sewn on very rare occasions.

P
Palych Rokov 29.04.20

Try to reinstall Windows from scratch and better vin10, about the PSU cooler, it all depends on the PSU, I would BP good, and he is of the user if the load is less 200vatt cooler not maslaiev, and you, and finally BP check

S
Sergey 82 29.04.20

In addition to the above, try to disable Windows update (sometimes bad). Check for viruses and monitor temperature.

A
AnthraxKoch 29.04.20

AesmaDiv
Then tell me, Oh great Guru - why is my computer in any did not want to run with the new 1060 and started only after I reflash mother? ))

S
Sergey 82 29.04.20

nfsrunner
CPU idle loaded at 60%. The reason may be the activity of any malicious software or system. You need to delete both, and start disabling Windows updates. Temperature well worth checking out, hardvera the problem is not eliminated.

A
AnPei 29.04.20

AesmaDiv
Some people here wrote that under the video card 10-series you need to reflash mate.charge if it is released earlier . It's not opinions converge and realities.

A
AesmaDiv 29.04.20

AnthraxKoch
Give me a link to the firmware BIOS of your motherboard that you set for your 1060. I would like to see the release notes for the firmware version that it had anything to do with any graphics cards..
An__ei
The number of people who believe in homeopathy hundreds of millions.. however. The number of people believing in God.. in the billions, however.

S
Sergey 82 29.04.20

nfsrunner
Perhaps because in a disaster recovery situation. I had this after installing the following servispak. There was a constant loading of 50% until I disabled the update.

a
airstorm 29.04.20

sapers22
Check the temperature of CPU, GPU, etc. (utilty aida64 for example). The BIOS on the motherboard with the CPU from AMD have a setting for SATA... I don't remember what the was called (bad not good), but often, a factory reset, leads to problems with a HDD (sata 3!) a blue screens, wildest brakes and reboot.
PS run BSOD Viewer . What are the last errors in the log?

A
AnPei 29.04.20

AesmaDiv
Here we need the absolute truth ( she can't be refuted). And you propose a motion to the absolute truth, is through the relative truths. Relative truth is correct in its position which has the fullness of knowledge and can be deepened and refined. Flashing the BIOS is the absolute truth.

s
sapers22 29.04.20

So guys, woke up, turned on, all the lag stopped, in the same of PUBS spent 2 hours and didn't rebooted, at a temperature of not know what prog is best to use to measure?

A
AesmaDiv 29.04.20

An__ei
Any version of the BIOS firmware the motherboard has a list of changes (Release Notes). Find me at least one firmware for motherboard any where in the description is even half word on discrete graphics cards. In other words, give me the absolute truth in the form of evidence.
Other people's words, even a few, that helped them to re-flash the BIOS, I have no proof. Exactly like the words of many people that they were abducted by aliens.

PS. If you provide me with proof I'll admit I was wrong.

A
AesmaDiv 29.04.20

sapers22
Well, there are plenty on the Internet. Try HWMonitor http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
I use PCMeter bolted to it with widgets for CPU and GPU.

A
AndreyBatkovich 29.04.20

Vasekk Vasek wrote:
Oboli BIOS jumper or the battery pull for 30 minutes.
30 seconds is enough.
First try to put the old vidyahu (if you haven't got rid of anyone to celebrate).
AnthraxKoch wrote:
Update the BIOS on the motherboard. Vidyuhi new generation.
Vidyuhi from the BIOS is almost independent, it is more important to the CPU.

And I would still look to the power supply. If the valve is not spinning this is something to ponder because overheating is not good. By the way, PSU was disassembled, I cleaned it? I'm here after a couple years of use revealed a BP so there are lumps of cotton was underneath the toppings was not visible though through hlusicka all looked not so bad.

V
Vasek Vasekk 29.04.20

Remarochka.
Sew the BIOS for compatibility vidyahi - this is only for very old motherboard Ala 2007 with PCI-E 1.0(era Atlon x2 core 2 Duo ).That it is silly to keep the new card in bottlenecking and not allow the map to run at full.
New vidyahi could not start aka RX 470 or 1050.But the gtx 960 is easy.
And I note the latest BIOS was for these cards 2010/2011 and as written above will only fixanal under new cent in a patch note to the BIOS.
But still the firmware has given a result and the card was run.There you have it.Sewing TS I do not recommend anything with their straight arms and a zero knowledge base))