3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sapers22 29.04.20 08:05 pm

After analysis of the comp FPS dropped wildly and began to detect my PC

In fact to begin with, what is my system: percents-amd fx tm 6200 six-core processor 3.80 ghz, operative - 16 GB, video card : GTX 1050 ti (palit), so about six months ago, changed the video card from gtx 650 to gtx 1050 ti, like everything was normal at first, then started to crap : the computer stupidly passed out and could not turn on for 30 seconds, then turn on that I just did it off the same thought of BP, it seems to him all the rules (only the fan is not spinning), then once slazil in the comp, a bit cleaned it from dust, stuck on better contacts, run it without any wires clean stuck food(in order to check the efficiency of the cooler), everything worked except the cooler the PSU, put back together, turned on, screen appears - something like a BIOS in a black frame(SORT of) (there was the choice of the user or something, can't remember exactly, because I have not been paid this much attention) he then went on to start in 800x600 or something like that and run: STARTUP repair

Tools startup repair performs diagnosis system.. .

If problems are found, startup repair will fix them automatically.
During this process, the computer may be rebooted several times.

Your personal fail or data will not be changed. It may take a few minutes. The computer started up and wildly started to lag, YouTube videos lag wildly - watch something simply impossible inhibits the video lags behind the sound in DotA instead of 80 gives 20 frames , PUBG instead of 60 gives 10-20, what could be the problem? What do you think? (climbed in the Manager there is a process svhost - system, it eats 60% CPU and about 1 195 084 KB of memory, upon completion of a process tree of the computer starts to fly, except that over time, the bottom bar with the start turns into a HP-shnuju version, games still lag, PLEASE HELP! (money for any services present, as were recently purchased video card) Like all described.
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasek Vasekk 29.04.20

AesmaDiv
Find me at least one firmware for motherboard any where in the description is even half word on discrete graphics cards.
This firmware on 99,99999999% guaranteed that the new card will be got and will work - if there were any troubles - Ala gatherings frequencies, reboot and other problems nekorrektno powering(often called by the PCI-E x16)

A
AesmaDiv 29.04.20

Vasek Vasekk
Convinced. Proved. I admit I was wrong.