3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 30.04.20 08:04 pm

Zodiac Tournament DLC (Sleeping Dogs)

Zodiac Tournament DLC
Includes new island. Two hours of gameplay.
New the story of being held on the island of Zodiac tournament, involving the best fighters.
And, accordingly, Wei Shen for winning the tournament which will get a couple of new costumes and fighting style.

All of this is already available for purchase on Steam for 99 rubles /4.99$

My opinion of DLC
Spoilerage in the content of six missions. Interesting stylized old Chinese films - the opening credits, the sound of fighting and battle cries of the fighters here are the same as in Bruce Lee movies.
The story is short. Only just starting it immediately comes to an end. The narrative sags. The writers obviously were close to the allotted six tasks.
On the new island does not run. It is very small, and thus the movement of the player on it is limited.

Here the island is bigger, more freedom, more arenas and tasks at least two times, well the new place)
Then this could be something really fun.

Oh well - typical DLC for a hundred rubles.
Not expensive, but at one time.
28 Comments
Sort by:
b
bob21061963 30.04.20

Last fight neuspevaju pass .Ceiling opuskaetsya.Tell me tactics.Threw in sestrenki fighters.The ceiling still opuskaetsya.

M
ManiacFPS 30.04.20

bob21061963
strange....there should be 2 times to throw...at least...2 times I threw....but...it was when I started to give bad ass....I think coped with one twist, if I started good ) and 2 threw....and passed....

PS this Supplement, worse than a zombie and short.....although I thought it would be much better...disappointed.

G
Grandshot 30.04.20

First, quickly fill up other fighters gear. Then repel the attacks of a bully-bull. When the meter is full, Shen puts the big man on the floor. Well finish off while he lies. Then switch to the remaining fighters. Health they well lower flying shots.

The main catch to do this until the whole scale is not evaporated. Well, must be learned all the tricks in fight club.

B
Bombardirovschik 30.04.20

Paz,who thinks about DLS with costumes and trunks Deus CEN and Hitman?In my opinion it is a hell of nonsense,idiocy!

N
NightHawkreal 30.04.20

Poke into this game guns all nonsense, they just have nowhere to apply.

And the DLC I liked it - sort of an old Hong Kong action movie with lots of pathos.

I
InternetJustice 30.04.20

Actually I don't particularly like the Nightmare at North point dlc too slow and monotonous.Go-fight-ed.

Style this DLC is much better, as stated above me sort of an old Hong Kong action movie with lots of pathos.

But.... Again banal kick-and-go in 1000th time.

B
Bombardirovschik 30.04.20

All DLS to dogs slag.Especially the first one.

B
BOBER_47 30.04.20

And this DLC is available right at the beginning of the game or need to reach a certain point?

P
PoniesAreVeryCute777 30.04.20

Rewards - no, pichal...

m
mo3gotpax 30.04.20

tell me,this Supplement is established (entities. stim.) run the island and no one was there and there are no labels to begin something like a mission shorter than the XS. what to do. maybe you need to start the whole game through? honestly just curious to know is it a bug or am I just not lucky))) thanks in advance for your answers.

G
Grandshot 30.04.20

The Supplement is available as soon as purchased. In the district Center, near the stadium there is an icon with the image of a fist - this is the beginning.

m
mo3gotpax 30.04.20

Grandshot
ie first you need these fight clubs to go? and then the invitation to the tournament send?

G
Grandshot 30.04.20

The invitation to the tournament send as soon as you bought the Supplement!
If you started a new game, the invitation will be send after you specify the Night market" when the first safe house will be available.
And fighting techniques must be learned only to be one of moments in this Supplement, otherwise you will not be in time and will constantly flatten %)
----
Add:
To check started a new game, and the plot of the Supplement also not started, although the invitation was sent&
100% to blame for the latest update. Have the following updates waiting.
Or, alternatively, to change the language to English.

a
animudebil 30.04.20

DLTS did not take, however, there is such an island, you can run, jump, there is the arena(of course empty)... as I understand it, the island is at all, but will work only for those who bought this DLC.

R
Ruslan_Murashev 30.04.20

Guys please help me!!!I bought the Incentive ( Zodiac Tournament ) ,but it is not in the game if you play the Russian version!!!Appears only when the Incentive to change Russian language to English!!!How to do that would on the Russian version with subtitles all worked???

F
Filis 30.04.20

Ruslan_Murashev
You Grandshot answered a few posts above, wait for the next update, or play in English in a DLC, since there is much to understand nothing, little text :)

R
Ruslan_Murashev 30.04.20

The update might not help!!!Will play in English!!!

T
The Punk 30.04.20

Liked the addition, to me the original is still fight club liked it, and then this idea developed.

s
solmanov 30.04.20

The people I do not understand what is this new style after passing, I went through and style no(((

G
Grandshot 30.04.20

The styles of wrestling available when the player wearing new costumes that get after passing DLC