3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 30.04.20 08:04 pm

Zodiac Tournament DLC (Sleeping Dogs)

Zodiac Tournament DLC
Includes new island. Two hours of gameplay.
New the story of being held on the island of Zodiac tournament, involving the best fighters.
And, accordingly, Wei Shen for winning the tournament which will get a couple of new costumes and fighting style.

All of this is already available for purchase on Steam for 99 rubles /4.99$

My opinion of DLC
Spoilerage in the content of six missions. Interesting stylized old Chinese films - the opening credits, the sound of fighting and battle cries of the fighters here are the same as in Bruce Lee movies.
The story is short. Only just starting it immediately comes to an end. The narrative sags. The writers obviously were close to the allotted six tasks.
On the new island does not run. It is very small, and thus the movement of the player on it is limited.

Here the island is bigger, more freedom, more arenas and tasks at least two times, well the new place)
Then this could be something really fun.

Oh well - typical DLC for a hundred rubles.
Not expensive, but at one time.
28 Comments
Sort by:
s
solmanov 30.04.20

okay, and then in the properties of the suit, nothing about it says to try it out

s
solmanov 30.04.20

Grandshot
I had tried but no new styles and things not seen(((

A
Aleksandr Vervolf 30.04.20

Here are the new techniques when I wear these 2 suits:

A
Anton Gorbachev 30.04.20

Alexander is a Werewolf even do not understand I'm wearing a suit but no tricks????

A
Anton Gorbachev 30.04.20

InternetJustice
can help techniques subwords of the passage of DLS do not open, the suit I was wearing and to sense 0

N
Nemezis 30.04.20

The DLS is awesome, but little fights with the participants.

S
Szlava 30.04.20

I downloaded the game and it but Muggles can papast to the tournament why?

G
Grandshot 30.04.20

Szlava
And what version of the game you have downloaded? Have a regular version of Sleeping Dogs, to which all additions must be installed and activated separately. And there's also a new - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, in which all additions are initially sewn.
Maybe you just have the regular edition without any additions.

Or when complement is activated on the phone of the main character in the game receives a message with the invitation to the tournament, and will be center icon will appear in the form of a fist which will start the task. Maybe you just haven't noticed that the starting point of the task?