3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD_Sensey 30.04.20 08:06 pm

Your cars (Need for Speed (2015))

Propose to spread here their cars. Share your creations. To start I can't tonight, but tomorrow I will lay out a few cars.
154 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 30.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
180, trueno, they than but his form is not different from the same Mustang and Lamborghini in the game!
Well, I already said that I, for example, playing on the keyboard feel difference in ride.

even the EBU they have the same =) but even the suspension one and the same
It's just a gaming Convention. This does not mean that it is possible to remove a part from one car and move it to the other. In the game what happens: you have to buy every part again for another car.

do you think in this game do not cramp, just tuned cars and all
So.

but I do not agree that out of 240, 180, trueno or any other in this game, you can make a real cramps
Well, I said that one of them can be done cramps. Only something very vaguely resembling, because they can remove some parts of the body, and all of that.

even on the JDM you are officially never see the names of the cramps
JDM refers to the cramps to the latest fashion. JDM style is just bombing the individual parts of the body with stickers (the most simple).

in games you will not find anywhere the names of the machines - drift mod 180 SX. max - car for drifting, no more.
Again, this is because the developers do not know what the cramps, the drift cramps etc. It is purely our word (and ancient). But the JDM style is known around the world and here is the place.

W
WWQ 30.04.20

Decided to post exclusively to your working of the car.
Spoiler

d
dima_777.kz 30.04.20

I have only two of them;)

Q
Quasisensor 30.04.20

h
hlyab 30.04.20

My first car painted in NFS 2015, it is now possible from the video in accordance with table bottom right, you can exactly copy my vinyl and no skills for drawing. In this vinyl were only 10 layers of freedom can stir up kakoynit background or sponsors to outline.

Duck Tales

h
hlyab 30.04.20

Star Wars
Darth Maul

General Grievous

h
hlyab 30.04.20

h
hlyab 30.04.20

DEVIL

h