3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha-24 30.04.20 08:09 pm

The re-release of The Witcher 1 and 2 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm not a fan of the RPG genre, a friend advised me to play the Witcher said that I do not regret it, when I first played the Witcher 3 I'm not sacala, honestly I had no desire to go further (got only the prologue and got to the white garden), all I took out the game and scored, so it turned out that after about a month I got a leg injury and I was put in plaster, it is possible to tell from despair I started playing the Witcher, and Yes of course this is just a masterpiece and no game, best game I've played! I went through it 3 times already with all the additions! so I was thinking to play part 1 and 2, but due to the fact that the graphics are frankly terrible today, I refused this idea, and thought I wonder how many fans of the game wish CD Project RED re-released 1 and 2 under the 3rd Witcher? the plot would have remained the same added some extras, and the graphics would be like in the 3rd part!
37 Comments
Sort by:
U
USER_NT 30.04.20

andryuha-24
Fans of the Witcher 3, I would like fans of the Witcher 1 no, they love it there. But the developers did not come.

P
Pro100 Endryu 30.04.20

andryuha-24
The idea is certainly good, but (I think so) let CD Project RED will change that visual component. I started a series with the first part and that's when the universe got me. I would not like to spoil just first impressions. By the way, for 2007 the graphics are pretty good. The only thing that did not like in the game - boevka. In short USER_NT rightly said)

H
HTM.Stan 30.04.20

Why republish masterpieces? It won't be the same. In every part of its combat system and its charm. The first is certainly not a 10 out of 10 now looks, but not as bad as happens with the games of the time.

P
Polozhenie 30.04.20

I don't know why all of them so spit, because, in my opinion, it is in some aspects superior to the other two, besides, it is much more modest (it is Interesting to note that Geralt haven't completely grayer, more masculine, without the appearance of the model of the Witcher from the third part of the series and style of the second part, and the voice of the White Wolf in the Russian dubbing, in my opinion, went much better than the infamous voice of Vsevolod Kuznetsov) . First in the beginning causes some rejection, then with the head moving to the role of the Witcher. Even more so, some to this day, Planescape:Torment, Arcanum, along with in which graphical component by today's standards not so hot, even more fun pass.

K
Kodval 30.04.20

Position
The fact that he is in the first part don't end up gray - it's not some trick, but rather the fault of developers. After all, Geralt, almost immediately after mutations became albino, and not just gray because of age. Therefore, it must initially be with a fully white hair :)

P
PCHalfFullHD 30.04.20

Let me just say that I played in the first the Witcher only after the second (and the third part is graphically not far removed from the second), and still think that the overall style and atmosphere there is better than both sequels, including any reissue is not necessary - it will only spoil the first part.

andryuha-24, play always in the first part (if you're not some stoned grafodrocher, of course) - it has remained the best in the series. As soon as you get a feel for the atmosphere, not the graphics or the gameplay mechanics (and she's much worse graphics) there is not pay attention you will.

n
nominar 30.04.20

Here give the second Witcher with a check mark on zapredelno quality , even 90% of the buckets phsyco ponerinae))

G
GlyukoEzhik 30.04.20

andryuha-24 wrote:
out of despair I started to play the Witcher
the phrase draws on the Oscar!

s
saa0891 30.04.20

In the second part, and so the dialogue is on the level even by today's standards,why republish,better let them continue to produce new games and improve in game.

K
Kraicher 30.04.20

And I would pereproshel first Witcher, but with a different engine (REDengine 3). The first Witcher is great. That's where I fell in love with the RPG genre.

3rdperson 30.04.20

at the time I played on the old computer the Witcher the first, for that time the graphics wasn't bad!

M
Mama Stiflera 30.04.20

We must face the truth - before the release of the Witcher 3, that was still the previous two parts, very few people knew. Not the first, not the second part of the Witcher were not revolutions in the gaming world (unlike 3). Only after the release of the Witcher 3, people found out that there are books Sapkowski. As for the question, the CD Project will not make such reissues. They do not soon return to the Witcher. If at all, will be back

S
SwedovSandr 30.04.20

Wait, developers are busy with new project.. Even if you get enough signatures for this case, it is unlikely they will do this... and to trust others I would not. Besides, the first part is not that old, to republish... and the second more...

P
PCHalfFullHD 30.04.20

Wow, how many so-called nyufagov something coming up... some even up to b-3 even Sepkowska, it appears, did not know (although I remember about him all ears buzz a few years before the release of the first part, not to mention the fact that the story about the witch was periodically published in various Soviet more collections of science fiction in the late 80s), and the third part is a revolution in the world of gaming :D

13pavel13mail.ru 30.04.20

The Witcher 2 was prettier in terms of design, the forest was awesome, the mountain is big direct, and the boss keiran was otdushi

a
andryuha-24 30.04.20

Gluk7469
Yes, it was from despair, as I mentioned not a fan of RPGs, but when drawn into it, for me it was the best of all

M
Mama Stiflera 30.04.20

Anglerfish wrote:
some even to b-3 even Sepkowska, it appears, did not know (although I remember about him all ears buzz a few years before the release of the first part
A few years before the release of the first part, even the Internet-it really was not. Don't know who you are out there in the ears about Sapkowski humming) and now let's be honest, 70% of players don't read Sapkowski's books. It is now all quotes from Wikipedia say, and during Soviet times, all information was nowhere to draw. But you're an oldfag or whatever it is now fashionable among the younger generation to speak, and we are stupid fans of the Witcher 3. And the hype for the Witcher has been 3 parts. And that's a fact. Not one Witch was not yet so many fans and haters, like this part. And to understand this, just look through the forums of the game, articles, reviews, etc

P
PCHalfFullHD 30.04.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
A few years before the release of the first part, even the Internet-it really was not.
How is it not? I then lineage played in full? Specialized and glossy press has not been canceled, and she was in the Prime of life.

, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
And the hype for the Witcher has been 3 parts. And that's a fact. Not one Witch was not yet so many fans and haters, like this part.
What other fact? I still remember how much the world of the Witcher was and after the first and after the second part, the main argument of which was, they say, the students in the wizards play because of the Boobs. So do not here about the facts.

M
Mama Stiflera 30.04.20

Anglerfish wrote:
How is it not? I then lineage played in full?
Don't know how you are there in lineage played and other shnyaga. But even now people can't afford high-speed Internet, and what can we say about the Internet early noughties. When a website or some picture loaded for hours, and all this beauty cost a lot of money
Anglerfish wrote:
Specialized and glossy press has not been canceled, and she was in the Prime of life.
I don't know maybe in Polish journals and wrote about Sapkowski. But in our country not everyone knows Mayakovsky, and especially Sapkowski
Anglerfish wrote:
What other fact? I still remember how much the world of the Witcher was and after the first and after the second part
I think globally, not locally. Most good games have fans and haters. The only difference is in their quantity. Now few can argue with the Witcher 3 and GTA5 in this aspect. In a sense - these projects are revolutionary in the gaming community.
Anglerfish wrote:
the main argument of which was, they say, the students in the wizards play because of the Boobs
It is now the main argument from the haters. But rather now it has become more relevant
Anglerfish wrote:
So do not here about the facts.
And yet it is a fact. The Witcher 3 for the second year is not coming from the gaming headlines of the tabloids. And certainly more than one year will excite the minds of gamers. Until something over the top and masterpiece

P
PCHalfFullHD 30.04.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
I read you, and the feeling that you're in some parallel universe live. But age, think big... well done :)