3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha-24 30.04.20 08:09 pm

The re-release of The Witcher 1 and 2 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm not a fan of the RPG genre, a friend advised me to play the Witcher said that I do not regret it, when I first played the Witcher 3 I'm not sacala, honestly I had no desire to go further (got only the prologue and got to the white garden), all I took out the game and scored, so it turned out that after about a month I got a leg injury and I was put in plaster, it is possible to tell from despair I started playing the Witcher, and Yes of course this is just a masterpiece and no game, best game I've played! I went through it 3 times already with all the additions! so I was thinking to play part 1 and 2, but due to the fact that the graphics are frankly terrible today, I refused this idea, and thought I wonder how many fans of the game wish CD Project RED re-released 1 and 2 under the 3rd Witcher? the plot would have remained the same added some extras, and the graphics would be like in the 3rd part!
37 Comments
Sort by:
a
andryuha-24 30.04.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
And yet it is a fact. The Witcher 3 for the second year is not coming from the gaming headlines of the tabloids. And certainly more than one year will excite the minds of gamers. Until something over the top and masterpiece
for example, Cyberpunk 2077

N
NatanieLzZ 30.04.20

well, the first part looks great

S
Sportklass 30.04.20

The re-release of The Witcher 1 and 2
damn you so do not write and then I thought in kind

S
Slava Kontorovich 30.04.20

2nd part already pererabotannoe using technologies from 3rd I just beat it.schedule tightened almost to the level of the 3rd and the fight will be finalized too

S
Sam_FisherPG 30.04.20

And the first and second and third good, second the game is still very even nothing, from all sorts of editions already sick, let them do cyberpunk 2077 better. If it is necessary to replay old replay that there is, for the first brick to the love of this universe has laid the first part, there is only an unusual battle system, but after a couple of hours getting used, started to go with the first part in 2014 and nothing to worry about, count are acceptable, some bezdari even now, these can not do, and in fact the first game for almost 10 years.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.04.20

andryuha-24
The first interesting plot points,the gameplay has nice features:the animation of eating and elixirs.Also in shoulder strap has cell for quick access to elixirs.Beasts in the settlements by night appears by day or Shu-Shu.Elixirs and oil only on fires or other sources of fire can be done.The only thing I personally did not like,it's worth the wait.If the Witcher 3 to add missing features from the 1st,it would be truly a masterpiece

I
Igor1986 30.04.20

Katya A.
With all due respect, what are you talking about? The Witcher part 1 was game of the year in 2007. It's nothing you have not heard about this game, because apparently don't like RPGs, or years is not enough. The Witcher 1 is a classic already. Hands off=)

I
Igor1986 30.04.20

[Denis]
On account of the appearance of monsters in settlements, there is a mod for randomname appearance codise. Yes, and the extra animations are also awesome. Will need references, please=)

K
Krrrva 30.04.20

Terrible ? you're kidding me. in the first Witcher dobroty grafon. not modern, but very atmospheric and sometimes very beautiful. in the second part juicy picture but there is a little soap. I wish I remaster ? well, it's better for developers to quickly release Cyberpunk 2077 and go after the fourth witch. and the dialogue in this series has always been on the last paragraphs. the Witcher is first and foremost a great story, quests, dialogues and characters, and if you're in the first part not only play for the graphics, this game is not for you. and what would the game began as the third part, this is complete nonsense. the game should be re-created on the new engine

Spoiler

C
CemKey 30.04.20

That would be better in the third part of the added features from from the first. For example, the prohibition to carry tons of weapons and armor. And it turns out some guy on the Marauder, not the Witcher.

D
DARKSIDEATH 30.04.20

The RS took first and second. But I would like them to remaster on console.

I
Igor1986 30.04.20

CemKey
there is such a mod look.

C
CemKey 30.04.20

Игорь1986
The so-called this?

d
diopsig 07.12.20

and
I'm personally up for reissuing the first part on the engine of the second
I have a weak pomp and the witch does not pull (3 part)
I passed the first two
and in the third played with his father in a separate company
I'm a fan of rpg genre ranging from witch to fallout

d
diopsig 07.12.20

Krrva
with both hands for your look at this beautiful series
unfortunately I didn't play in the last third part but the first two masterpieces
both on the schedule at that time and on the plot of the world and the Easter
for example, here is an Easter girl on Assassin's Creed (I think at first)

and the variety of places.
this series evokes such warm memories from childhood

E
Ely Maze 07.12.20

diopsig
first and so good and the graphics here don't play a role

L
Liakceii 11.01.21

The first speaker (second commentary) reflects the whole point)) I started my journey with the first witcher, but I will try to be objective: the fact from which version you started is really of tremendous importance! And the first witcher will seem very inconvenient in terms of management, tedious collection of herbs and alchemy, but the process of alchemy itself looks much more believable (you can really experiment, improve, and Geralt will take out a bottle and drink it or eat food! Magic will become formidable! weapons (which is not very canonical), and the difficulty level is not very balanced (attacking high-level opponents is in vain, and the pumped Geralt lays down packs of any opponents.) But! The atmosphere in the game is more close to the works of Sapkovsky! ! The graphics, of course, are different, but it is not that bad, and after a little getting used it will be pleasant to play even now. The variability of dialogues is also higher, however, not that there are many endings, but your dialogues have a greater impact on the plot of the quest.

The second witcher is less enthusiastic, but he is still good! This is rather a test of a new mechanic and very successful, in my opinion.
The third witcher corrects many of the shortcomings of its predecessors, and the process of the game itself becomes more pleasant, the complexity is more balanced, as in the second. And the main developers got closer to the main plot of the saga, which cannot but please the fans. Of course, my ideas about the heroes after reading the book were not exactly the same as in the game, but they did not make me warp! Let's say they were comparable, which cannot be said about the recently released TV series)))
Conclusion: if the first Witcher were republished on a new engine, yes, I would be happy to resubmit it. But it was about to happen. Is it worth passing the first witcher after 3 - yes, it is! He is able to captivate even in 2021 (you just have to go through the prologue - he is not the most ugly)