3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inskipp_illum 30.04.20 08:14 pm

Wish... (Diablo 2)

Here I play and see more and more new people, new characters, which already compete with us 8)) but!!! most of them are some kind of hmm... morons!!! Don't know anything about D2 and still argue, argue... So, those who come to this , I may say, the server, here's wishing you all the same learn to play, and then only to argue with anyone. And in General, take the example of yourself with Diabolika, princemumba, JTR'a, Truth'a, Smith'a, flint'a, hybris'a....... not some morons and idiots like Karatelb, Dead-sorki(pala) and the rest of the fraternity.
It used to play koss and other people like him. We played with them a bit, but to be remembered as fathers of D2 and just real kids. I hope that at least someone will remember us ;))

P. S: my sentimental mood today for some.....
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAVLO 30.04.20

HAPPEN. RUSHING FROM RISE, CESARMAXIMUS ,MANYAKA

I
IZYAL 30.04.20

Inskipp Illum I did the first time you see it on the DIABLO forum

T
Truth85 30.04.20

thank you Ann=))) good luck offe!!!!!

I
Inskipp_illum 30.04.20

Pavlo, you're rushing. Usual,not even going to answer...

B
BigHugMug 30.04.20

In a pancake...well it's hopping Nada was votki to eat Schaub is to write ...
nah...I disliked some kada 15 summer ezzy treated waste or other 14 years actsof ....kapets...
Et th me ...a Coward or there is no any thread yet the real patsanov vapsche to Diablo unplayable sjølie??...complete bullshit , the author drink yadu!

I
Inskipp_illum 30.04.20

here b*I what I'm talking about.... don't even know for whom they write, but still start to argue and find fault with... the fix for this. By the way, with age you were mistaken, but the fact that you're 14 years old - so it shows. Another of the family of the Punisher and alinski.

I
IZYAL 30.04.20

Inskipp and gallop are you ?if not a secret
And on the forum at all who can argue ?
If someone can argue so are those who are less than 10 years (they just don't care)

x
xxx-xxx 30.04.20

nu uvozaemaja insskip pogovorim if takaja re4' powla . a kak ti otnowissja k ....
don
vitos-bimbos
denver
man
fenix?

x
xxx-xxx 30.04.20

i voobwe u kogoto iz nih est' wans stat' vam konkurentom , iz tex kogo ja napisal ?

B
BigHugMug 30.04.20

Hmm...I see that the worst thing for kids is being called a youngster ...complexes and all that ...well , I'm 20 years old ...
if there is someone interested in ...!

I
Inskipp_illum 30.04.20

xxx-xxx, listed I to Don'y and fenix'y. Besides, what does it mean to be our competitor? so you say, like I himself and his friends idolize. In any case, just have the people that are fun to play, and there with which to play - one punishment.

BiqHuqMuq, for you that age is a sensitive topic? the complexes? I personally 17 years old, and I'm not worried about that. My age in the game is not important. To do stupid things maybe 10 year old youngster, and a 40 year old player. I am of the age did not write anything bad - I'm playing with 10летним and 60летним, if they are really fun to play. I wrote about that try to make you interesting to play.

B
BigHugMug 30.04.20

Ie .. those with whom you are interested to play we list the ranks of cool guys and mental guys ....and those who play one punishment that YOU are not interested in the ranks of full atstoya?hmm.. but the racism popahivaet...!Remember ...you no not have anything here ... so like you!!...My opinion is, everyone should play as he likes ..but not as much as I want dedinky Barba (LVL 60 and above) and women of the Amazon (similar) ... or maybe you would like that you're all entertained??...that's the way you wrote 22.10.05 01:17 ...kapets...AND YOU KNOW OF WHOM you WRITE??and on account of age ...I'm sorry ...a little , for 3 years was wrong...but it's not so much, right? ;)

Z
Zlyka 30.04.20

Let you at least 90 years , maybe you don't know how to play Diablo is not important , the main thing to be a GOOD man.
Inskipp illum why the heck are you mostly wrote it , so if you schetaesh , then keep your OPINIONS to yourself, don't ruin it for other people !

h
hybris 30.04.20

DA... mnogoe zapustelo's teh vremen kogda ya yzhe ne smog igrat v diablu....

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 30.04.20

ni4e ce INS net clov !!!! ti ne e6al 9..before temm like picat6 ety ctat6u ??? xm 9 ctau na pervom v mecte cpicke dai ygaday po4emy men9 kto poimet 3naet tot , kto net powitaet pid..racom kakim nit6
-vo pervix cporu ne 9 ne po dely
-vo vtorix ecli gavaru to delau ( ins ne dai covrat6 cka3al 94 LVL zealot = cdelal ) , HYB cka3al java skil naidy = nawel !!
-VCGEDAAAAAA gavaru pr9mo i 4to mne plevat6 podumaut drygie *( karatel6 , ny nax delat6 BO lvl 22 ecli cdelali yge 30 i t bo.d. a ???? )3a6il DONA ins ti kak ti mog 9 emy vce rackagy =)))) a nawet KOSSA ti prav , vcego nedelu kak 9 ego 3actal no mne tyt ctalo yge vce 9cno , kada to devamaria ne dymal 4to docegaema , an net ept docigaema =))
NOOBS , vi procto na4inaete von9t6 4eta , 6yxtet6 , odin cka3al 4to mne moi PVP pall vaaaaaawe so I know , drygoi gavarit 4to nado sorke mana ka4at6 a DEXT ne ny a 4e eto takoe?????? a nekotorie ewe i wmotki proc9t ( 6omgi ) = powli vi bomgi na.yi , ka4aite enchant sorky potom blizazrd sorky i i ne delaite MEFRUNS 6omgyite , vot komy to 9 cka3al dl9 shako 4to nado delat6 mef run 100 v den6 i 4ere3 9 dnei on nawel SHAKO i cka3al mne thx .... Kctati co mnoi kto xo4et PVP ? ( kontaktniki a ne hammer , amka ,necro ....

ZLYK hi ckagi acc ept na cvoi blizzarde

vot 4to 3a insa yvagay , dak eto 3a pr9moty vil9et ne i ne pi..dit a nawet FORUMA = on 3axodil potomy 4to ne poka 9 ne co3dal koe kakyy temy ETOT forum 6il procto trepotnei ne po dely!!!!!!!

HYBRIS wo6 t9 4erti v 3ad otodrali ckagi cvoi PASSSSS padla =))

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 30.04.20

mdeee pitautc9 vot imenno iNS kada t9 nety date TELE do trona nekomy cdelat6 i c eto MH ewe a 6ilo 6i 4e 6e3 Mh ???????? LOL

U
Umka_S 30.04.20

vot kak ono bilo xD

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

vadim011, I'm with this Diabolical PBR running. narcissistic was a young man, loved and respected myself. ;-)
remember, it swung ham, Eni had in lp. hotsy, Hoto+spirit, Shaka, trange. as expected zadrotu, charged the longest monologues in the middle of a game. :-) e###aw blizzom za ranee!! © :D

A
Andrew Hell 30.04.20

They probably died long ago

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

Andrew Hell, why would I? if narkomany - Yes. and so, this Dk was younger than me by 10 years, if I even fart, the sky smoked, why would he kopychintsy? :-) is it only an accident..