3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inskipp_illum 30.04.20 08:14 pm

Wish... (Diablo 2)

Here I play and see more and more new people, new characters, which already compete with us 8)) but!!! most of them are some kind of hmm... morons!!! Don't know anything about D2 and still argue, argue... So, those who come to this , I may say, the server, here's wishing you all the same learn to play, and then only to argue with anyone. And in General, take the example of yourself with Diabolika, princemumba, JTR'a, Truth'a, Smith'a, flint'a, hybris'a....... not some morons and idiots like Karatelb, Dead-sorki(pala) and the rest of the fraternity.
It used to play koss and other people like him. We played with them a bit, but to be remembered as fathers of D2 and just real kids. I hope that at least someone will remember us ;))

P. S: my sentimental mood today for some.....
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAK-PYK 30.04.20

Obsessed wrote:
if I even fart, the sky smoked,
ti mertv dlya etogo servera! no u tebya est nezaverwennoe business! ti ne sobral enigmu i ne vzyal lvl 99 tut vot i wlyaewsa prizrakom po forumu firqu jit spokoino ne daew!

R
RainInTheNight 30.04.20

Obsessed
Only diabolica and Koss, and remember that these were)

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

PAK-PYK, I have unfinished business. ;D but it's not here ;D

F
FludoTron 30.04.20

2005 till Christmas Pirkova.

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

FludoTron, what if we're all here - just a figment of His imagination? the products of His sick imagination.. especially me :DDD

F
FludoTron 30.04.20

Obsessed
I also wrote as:
The whole world is PG, and the people in it firkasi :D

H
Hellion86 30.04.20

Imagination! Without this quality it is impossible to be neither a poet nor a philosopher, nor a smart man, nor a thinking being, not just vircom.

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

RainInTheNight, do you hto? 0__O I don't remember.. .;D

Hellion86 schA climb up on ng, like! :D

I
Immense 30.04.20

Obsessed wrote: what if we're all here - just a figment of His imagination? the products of His sick imagination.. especially me
Well, now everything was clear to you, you're the fourth I of percusa! Or are you there more, as in the movie Split? :)

f
firkax 30.04.20

RainInTheNight
diabolica may remember Koss, about which speech in this topic - definitely not

p
pirya 30.04.20

With koss-om still in touch. And now he sometimes comes into play.

f
firkax 30.04.20

pirya
and you, too, no
see the date of topic

R
RainInTheNight 30.04.20

Maybe so, since in 2005, according to the author's theme he's already dumped, and to play here I started two years later.
Saw someone on pvp servers played, but in any case neither the one nor the other did not communicate)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.04.20

There is one Koss (old), and there is a second AUC (not old) and they are often confused, and this is second COSS(he was there someone stole necro last season). The same situation was with me and the old moderator greenz'om.

R
Resu 30.04.20

Inskipp_illum wrote:
take the example of yourself with Diabolika, princemumba, JTR'a, Truth'a, Smith'a, flint'a, hybris'a
who are all these noobs?

p
pirya 30.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Koss, Mason, was playing a druid wolf WIBA, something like 6 years ago, remember.

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

Resu, forget it. ;-)

U
Umka_S 30.04.20

firkax
and what year are you on ng play ???

U
Umka_S 30.04.20

firkax
damn not correctly put Saran. what year are you people bothering to play ???

P
PAK-PYK 30.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
The same situation was with me and the old moderator greenz'om.
ti za ego imya na kidal necrov?