3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aler 30.04.20 08:21 pm

Nemnogo PvP video (Diablo 2)

Champion server was kind enough to record for forum visitors first-person video for druid, check it out or something:
30 Comments
Sort by:
[
[_JENKA_] 30.04.20

okay

p
pirya 30.04.20

Purely as an Amateur pvp - go. Flying through blood Moore is a normal phenomenon, but unfortunately, not enough action. Long ago came to the conclusion that pvp was interesting, and somehow perceived at the level of demonstration of skill, it is necessary to conduct a duel in one of three well-known locations. The most suitable location - Valley of snakes, as the other two,in my opinion, some are dishonest-particularly for some classes of characters. And Yes, there are those who will scream that" pirya, i ti tam budesh passivit' , bladmure igrayut na only skillovie true pacani. But I want to disappoint you, in D2 most of the skills have no recharge time, and to introduce the CD and to review the overall balance - is unacceptable, because we and everything is working well, as intended.

A
Aler 30.04.20

pirya wrote:
Purely as an Amateur pvp will go
The guy is playing 10 times better than you DVN ;D

p
pirya 30.04.20

DBRN
Better than me only probat played. And Joe's skill played, the top 1 Sorka, no doubt.

A
Aler 30.04.20

pirya wrote:
Better than me only probat played
great joke, go on. you merged block druid 1-4 beaver who didn't play 3 years, standing in the corner and throwing themselves under a tornado :D
there are now druid 6, and the better you play ;D

y
yok0o 30.04.20

pirya
jdem tvoi vidos, lu4we igraet kak tol'ko proba

p
pirya 30.04.20

DBRN
Continue, as always, come up and throw your imagination to the forum. Or where do you get old?

A
Aler 30.04.20

pirya

you know better than me where, scat in her pillbox, noob.

p
pirya 30.04.20

DBRN
The one tournament I remember. 6 druids where?

A
Aler 30.04.20

pirya
judging by your excuses I'm not sure.

O
Omgstyle 30.04.20

respect!
visible experience. not always, of course I стратеги4ески it, but aggression Davis. respect.

let us live not for the current drule.

D
DELETEEND 30.04.20

the gameplay of druid is just DD something odd in first person it looks even more depressing than the D

B
Believein 30.04.20

pirya
Enough action, needs to play 2 silovyh player.
Better than you are many, why do you ascribe to themselves some merit that never happened ? even XIXA plays better than you))XA

IMHO : stupid Thing that can pirya to deny is the fact that he MH user and that it askill, which every other PG in the presence of norms of gear humiliate)) Good Game, Well Played

P
PAK-PYK 30.04.20

a eto razve pvp :vot C v u progona a PVP video tam eto krap kakoito

A
Aler 30.04.20

PAK-PYK
Ask run, pvp or not, says the storm pvp.

p
pirya 30.04.20

Negative-Sight
My achievements in almost every tournament he took prize-winning places. Where your every second, who I humiliated in the tournament? Even this season, in which he participated, lost only one.
But what is most interesting - the most ardent haters and experty pvp those who do not play or played only PVM. During the stay at the plan de Corones. I do not remember that he went to some tournament or would be played at the runes. Once for all time had the opportunity to judge the pvp of plan de Corones., AMCI against ethiopia. The poor guy had a nice over 2 of the quiver and then he gave up.

S
Shaka_podorojala 30.04.20

pirya
time had the opportunity to judge the pvp of plan de Corones., AMCI against ethiopia. The poor guy had a nice over 2 of the quiver and then he gave up.
the sniffing in the right here I held a candle" during this pivipi when kantawala with cute

and what about the nipple will say that in my years here starting from 2009 the rules were that I had a chance to see was big.Andrew
and Joe here know just because he to get riled up more in the chat

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

as always, it left only srach on the case :D

p
pirya 30.04.20

Obsessed
In General, no mess and should not be. A forum for discussion of those games, but some come here to sort things out.

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

pirya what a forum is discussion.